Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any idea... what's going on

Originally posted by mudigondark
hello all,

My company filed my labor in Nebraska in Aug'03 and it got tranmitted to regional DOL in Dec'03. But after that I don't have any information of what is going on.If I check the AVM with case number it says it cannot locate my case.
When Chicago DOL receives case they assign another number. Check AVM with your employer phone number.

Help me understand this Information

Hi All

Please share your knowledge and help me in understanding how this works.

My employer has filed for Labor in IOWA. State labor cleared and went to DOL Chicago in the month of October. From online statistics I see Chicago is processing Nov 15th cases. Rightly so few people I know whose cases went to Chicago DOL around the same time got approved. I tried to pull up the details by using Employer telephone number and only a few cases came up and I dont know if my case is in that ( since the date of which I was told it went to DOL did not figure in that and I do not know my case number)

My question is, do all the cases that have been received by DOL figure in the recorded info (whatever the decision) or only those that were processed figure in the list?

thanks
appreciate your advise

Bhasu,

NOF was issued after the reply to remand to employer. they asked for experience letter showing all the skills with 3 yrs exp which were listed in the advertisement for retest labor market.

I got the letter from the previous employer and my attorney sent it to DOL yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed this time.

Checked the AVM today, its not yet updated with received the NOF reply.

Remand Details

Case Details

SESA PD Jul 11 2003
DOL RCVD Oct 17 2003
DOL PD Oct 21 2003
Remand to Employer on Feb 09 2004
Submit results by Employer on March 22nd 2004
AVM update on March 31 as Test Results submitted on March 24th

Awaiting for results from DOL ...will keep form posted

:rolleyes:

Processing Date??

Folks

Does anybody know which date DOL is processing now?

Mine is 12/10/03 DOL RCVD Date.

Thanks,
PBK

SEP 2003 cases not approved yet

My app. was sent from Michigan state to Chicago regional on SEP 5th 2003. No news yet. Any September cases waiting for an approval.

abc3...dude,u shud have got ur approval in november itself..there is something wrong, find out from your lawyer..the cases from sep and oct were approved in 2 months.

Just to share with Forum.

DOL Recd :31 Oct 2003
Remanded to employer : 3 feb 2004
Ad in Newspaper 22 March 2004
Retest market and results submitted to DOL : 2 Apr 2004.

Now lets see what happens at their end.... Probably another RFQ

Lets hope for best ...

Hi,

My case was recieved by Chicago DOL on 09/03/2004 and
today I checked the AVM and it said REMANDED TO STATE.

Can someone tell me what it means? Guys if you can share your experience as to what kind of problems you had to face?

What needs to be done at this point?

How much delay wil this cause?

Thanks

AVM Random Check

Guys,
I just punch some randomly number and came to know that some of application even in January approved or denied BUT their dot code were 408.687-014. As their Application number were before mine. Lets say mine was xxxxx284 their was xxxxx101. These application numbers are not valid number, Just to give you guys idea.

Mine is still showing Rcvd on 12/11/2003.

Thanks

My labor was remanded to employer for more job market results.
Is it possible I can go through?

Certified

Hello Board

After a long wait.......Finally got certified

Case Details

RIR EB3
SESA PD Jul 11 2003
DOL RCVD Oct 17 2003
DOL PD Oct 21 2003
Remand to Employer on Feb 09 2004
Submit results by Employer on March 22nd 2004
AVM update on March 31 as Test Results submitted on March 24th
AVM update as Case Certified on Apr 5th.

Wish you all good luck and see you soon in next threads...!

:cool:

congrats!! one big step out of the way..by the way,if your case wasn't remanded, do u think it wud have been approved in feb itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.