Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gc Pain,

Mycase was applied to IL SESA in second week of May. 2 Weeks back I called my Attorney, they did not received any response regarding my case, and she said IL SESA is working on cases filed on first week of May. My co-worker applied in IL SESA on 1st week of april, and got approval Aug'19.

GC Pain

My case was applied on April 8th and i got the receipt on June 6th. So it might take a couple of months to get the Initial receipt. After that we haven't recieved any communication from SESA or DOL until the final approval. My case didn't show up in the AVM either.

I was told that EB2/EB3 are decided at I-140 stage.

Thanks

Re: Advertising in Kansas

Can somebody please tell me for how many months do you have to advertise for filing Labor Certification from Kansas? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Status update on DOL website

Guys !!!There's got to be something wrong with the latest data posted on the DOL site http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Its showing Chicago DOL processing cases that are from July 2002!!!!
wheras we are hearing a lot of folks from July 2003 having their cases certified! What's happening here ? Are the dates going back? or the guy updating data was smoking crack when he updated the site?

Processing Times posted on US DOL Web site

Mostly the second one! I think they mean July 2003.

------------------------------------------

Al_Paso Wrote:

Status update on DOL website
Guys !!!There's got to be something wrong with the latest data posted on the DOL site http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Its showing Chicago DOL processing cases that are from July 2002!!!!
wheras we are hearing a lot of folks from July 2003 having their cases certified! What's happening here ? Are the dates going back? or the guy updating data was smoking crack when he updated the site?

not really

The date of July 2002 refers to NON-RIR cases (RIR cases are waiting only 2 or 3 months to get to be reviewed), and for these NON-RIR cases, the processing has stalled on July 2002 for almost a year. I was wondering if anybody knows why. Regarding RIR cases there must be a mistake, it should be July 2003.

Thanks.

Labor Approval

One of my company case is approved for DOL date 07/18/03 on sept. 9,2003 ..i am not sure it is mine or not...mine was sent to state in last week of may(good chances of being mine)

...but just wanted to let u know guys about the dates they are processing...

Hi smag............

Did you apply in IL state SESA in last week of May? If yes was there any receipt, you/your attorney got from IL SESA/DOL (both)? Please update me this information. I am also in same boat. My attorney says he never get any type of informatio. I appreciate your information. Thanks............

Hi GC PAin:

I don't have any case no. or receipt for mine,so just guessing it should be mine as mine was filed in may last week..but i think they got the receipt from IL sesa,but not from DOL...but no copy to me from them..so can't be sure...

will keep u posted if its mine and as and when i get some info..

when is ur sent??r u getting any status from phone with ur company no???

Hi ALL,

this is the first time i am posting, i want to share my good news. My labor has been approved at chicago dol. the case has been moved to chicao dol on jun 27 2003.

thank you.

Jul 21 2003 Cases

Just Checked AVM certain cases from Jul 21 2003 are being approved .. Not sure of DOT codes of these cases

NOF

Does anyone know whether the phone status check system will update about when a NOF is mailed out? I learned a NOF will be issued about my case in chicago DOL. But 3 weeks has passed. Neither my lawyer nor my company has received anything

Thank you very much
Lin

looking for sponsor

I am looking for a sponsor in a state that processes labor certifications fast. I am a programmer-analyst with 4 years experience.

Thanks in advance.

Why NON-RIR case is approved even after Jul , 2002

Accoring to the DOL website, NON-RIR was stalled on Jul, 2002 since Oct ,2002, why some people can still git it appoved.

This is a post by some guys with NON-RIR

Here are my details (NON RIR)
Recrutment package sent to Michigan dept of labor on 1/17/03
In Chicago 2/5/03
Certified 5/2/03
Mine is NON-RIR too, and I am waiting anxiously.

chicago labour

has any one whose received date is > june 16 got labour certified from DOL chicago ??? Has ur AVM message changed to certified ???has ur attorney received the certification by mail ???

DOL- Processing Date – July 28th, 2003.

Someone’s labor approved on Sept 11 as per AVM (His case received by DOL on July 28th, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.