Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certified!!!

Just came to know from AVM, my labor got certified on Aug 29th.

Chicago Received date : Jul 3rd.
DOT 030.162-014(Programmer Analyst)

See you all in I-140, I-485 forum. Wish you all success.

Hi,
My case was moved from SESA, Michigan to DOL, Chicago. I received the letter from my attorney's office sent from SESA informing about the case was moved to Chicago on 07/31/2003. The letter has the reference number. I think that is not the case number. Please let me know when I will receive the case number from DOL, chicago.

Thanks,

June Approvals

Guys,

Now, I hear that RIR cases received in July 1st week are also getting certified and the AVM says my case is still Pending (actually says Received on Jun 3rd, 2003).

Should I be concerned? Is there anyone in the same boad as me?

Thanks in advance.

My details
-------------
Applied at MI SESA on May 3, 2002 (RIR)
Moved/Received at Chicago DOL on June 3, 2003

june case

my case was received by Chicago office on june 23rd, 2003. I just learned from them that a letter will be sent out about my case requesting additional action. I asked my lawyer to check what kind of action is needed today.:(

prevailing wage

I just learned that my salary does not meet the prevailing wage requirement in kansas. Electrical design engineer with 1 year of experience's prevailing wage in 68k in kansas now. Does anyone know where I can find information about prevailing wage in kansas? It seems a little bit too high.

action for wage issue

My understanding is that there are two options:

1. ask the employer to match at lease 95% of the prevailing wage required

2. provide a different prevailing wage report showing that the salary offerred to you meets the requirement (basically prove the prevailing wage report DOL used is not accurate)

I have not decided what to do yet since my lawyer has not received the official notice

lin

Wisconsin SESA

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a Thread for Wisconsin SESA?

My company is refilling my labor from Wisconsin, The original labor was filled from CA, SESA approved it and DOL remanded it back to state, Considering the time it is taking CA, we decided to file from Wisconsin.

Any Updates

Any updates on processing date because i checked the AVM some cases fro Jun 18 have not been processed. How do we know the current processing dates ?

processing through different state

Hello everyone,

I am on h1-b visa working in NY since last 3.5 yrs. My client has offered me a permanent job ... however, since NY processing is crippling like a snail... i was hoping to get the GC going through chicago. My client has a branch office in chicago and california, but it is registered under different company name (hence different business identity).

I suggested my client to process my GC via Illinois and i will continue to work in NY office (head quarters) although my payroll will be processed via chicago office.

My client has few concerns and is not sure if this option is possible:

1. What will be the legal argument to process GC through chicago if the candidate has never stayed in chicago and does not have a residential address in chicago?

2. If they decide to go forward with chicago option, will i ever have to go to chicago and actually work/stay there?

3. Is there a possibility of any issues arising in this arrangement? if yes, is it worth talking the risk to save time ?

Any advice/comment will be truly appreciated. I need to convice my client that there is nothing invalid in pursuing this option.

Thanks,
D

Status
Not open for further replies.