Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS!!!

Cant belive my ears!!! heard over AVM today that my labor has be certified 27th Aug.

Case no: 054246**
DOT Code: 030.062-010
Case received by Iowa SESA : 06/09/2003
Case forwarded to Chicago DOL by Iowa SESA : 06/09/2003
Case received by Chicago DOL : 06/30/2003
Certified by Chicago DOL: 08/27/2003

ALL the best to all you guys see you in the I140 thread!!

As per my lawyer today, LC filed in first week of May to IL SESA(RIR) are moved to DOL.

And I verified AVM today, Case received on or before June 30 were certified, on or before Aug’26 from my employer.

Thanks jalabalajings,

Got a question for you, whats the best option either go for regular I140 or CP?

My company head office is based in TX and i work in VA and they have a branch in Iowa. So I am worried if i can go for CP. Do u have any idea how long its taking for I140 to get cleared for regular or CP I140?

ur input would be very helpful

Congrats Yedati

my lawyer sent me a letter that my case was sent on may 26...and in AVM it says a case received on July 18...but don't know..it is my case or somebodyelse...tried email and it bounces back everytime....guru's please help....as my lawyer says that they don't have anything for me yet...

thanks for ur help....

want GC :)

I am in a very similar situation..

My lawyer sent the letter sent by SESA saying my case was sent to DOL on May 21st, AVM doesnt seem to have my case. Everybody else in my company whose case went as same date as mine got their approval.
I see a lot of people know their case number, I know the one assigned by SESA, how do you guys get your IL DOL case number s?My lawyer says they dont have any case number from IL DOL.

I am confused, does that mean the case is lost ?

Anybody with May 2003 dates still waiting for approval ?

Mine was sent to SESA on May 26 and DOL has one case received on July 18 for my company..but don't know it ismine or not...as email is not working ,so can't check...what to do????..no news from lawyer...

Yedati

I am planning to go through the CP route. My case is an EB3-RIR. I do not know about yours.

Anyways based on the statistics that I saw in this forum, non-concurrent I-140 takes a longer time to get approved when compared to concurrent filing.

Based on the statistics, concurrent I-140 takes anywhere between 4 to 5 months at NSC whereas in the case of non-concurrent (I-140 with CP or just I-140) it takes around 6 - 8 months. Now this is for EB3 RIR.

I am not sure about EB2. Visit the I-140 thread for the NSC (Nebraska Service center) and you may get some timelines, howlong 140 takes to approve.

Visit this link and you may find some useful info:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85840

desperate

hello
i desperately need business owner in iowa or faster processing states to sponsor me. fee is not a subject.
do you know anyone?

thanks , please let me know

June Approvals

Guys,

I am hearing that lot of RIR cases received in June are getting certified (even for the 2nd and 3rd weeks of June) and the AVM says my case is still Pending (actually says Received on Jun 3rd, 2003).

Should I be concerned? Is there anyone in the same boad as me?

Thanks in advance.

My details
-------------
Applied at MI SESA on May 3, 2002 (RIR)
Moved/Received at Chicago DOL on June 3, 2003

Re: Which Nationalized newspaper?

Which nationalized/local newspaper do you recommend for RIR Processing in Kansas? I am EB3 category and Programmer Analyst title.

Thanks,
Shah007

Last edited by a moderator:
July 1 2003 being processed

I just got off the phone with the AVM and heard that they are processing cases recd. as of July 1, 2003!

Shah007:

I used Kansas City Star and the Kansas Business Journal for my ads. The latter is a weekly publication I believe. My lawyer handled all the ads for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I came to know from the AVM, punched iin some random numbers AFTER the ones that had been posted as certified int this forum that were June 30th timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.