Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EMail Status Check

Nope it isn't. The mails I send keeps bouncing back.

titu

Originally posted by pablasingh
Anyone - Is the Emial method to check status working now?

Case Certified per AVM!!

Details:

Type: RIR/EB2 (Non-IT)
Sesa: MI
Received at Chicago DOL: July 22, 2003
Certified per AVM: Sept 11, 2003

Pabla singh,

please let us know when u get hard copy of certified labor..just want to see how long it takes to get the hard copy...

Gurus, if anybody else knows from their experience,please let us know,how long it takes to get the hard copy to the attorney after AVM's date of certification....

Thanks in advance,
smag :confused:

Hi GC Pain,

My application was also sent in last week of May. Yesterday I received receipt from IL SESA saying that it was sent to DOL.

Priority date given is 6/18/2003. Anybody know what the currrent status at DOL is?

Cheers,
AirForceOne

June Case

My RIR case was sent to Chicago DOL on Jun 3rd, 2003 and not yet certified. As DOL posted their new processing times saying that they are processing July RIR cases, I contacted my lawyer and requested her to contact DOL.

After nagging her for 4 days, finally she called the DOL yesterday and this morning also and my lawyer sent me an email to me after she talked to them.

This is what she wrote:
------------------------------------------------
"I contacted the DOL again this morning and they are still researching into the status of your application. The woman who answered the phone was the same woman as yesterday. She recited your case number and my name and number as the person to contact when she had the status.

Just wanted to let you know. I will contact you when the DOL calls me; hopefully today."
-------------------------------------------------

Does anybody experienced similar issue? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I am also on same boat, My case went on May 21st. Still no status. 5 out of 7 people who filed with me thru my company got their status in last 3/4 weeks.

My lawyer does not want to call DOL.

I am really confused.

Does any body know how long it takes to get the hard copy from chicago DOL to your attorney????Pl. help....

Rupanjana, were ur colleagues certified who filed with u on 21st may(is is sesa date or dol date)
and if yes,when ??please provide info..:confused:

They were certified around Aug 15th.

almost all of them received hard copy in next 7 to 14 days from the date of certification.

Can anyone say, what it means that DOL is still working on May / June cases when their web site says july 2003.

June Case

I still did not hear anything from my lawyer. Looks like the DOL did not contact her yet.

Rupajana,

What did your lawyer say when you expressed your concern about the delay?

May be you have to put some pressure. That is what I am trying to do.

Thanks

These may cases of LC applications falling through cracks at Chicgo DOL. I am quoting from DOL website:

"For information pertaining to the status of a particular case, you may contact the appropriate regional office."

This should motivate Rupanjana's attorney to call DOL.

Thanks

Planet3rd

I completely agree with you, I have called/emailed her so many times. She says when we have any notification we will let you know.

It is very frustrating , after paying their huge fees, this is the response.

And May 21 st is like 2 months old cases, some July 22nd cases are approved.

Totally Pathetic!!

It blows my mind, when I hear stories about these lawyers!
As it is these immigration related matters are stressful for people what with the amazing speed at which DOL processes applications. The lawyers add to the pain by having such an attitude.

Totally pathetic and unprofessional!!

Airforce1........ Airforce1..........

Hi Airforce1,
Though I completed my paper work a month ago, Today I came to know from my frustrating attorney, they send my papers in first week of June. Might be I need to wait another week in order to get receipt. by the way I did not understand about your priority date (i.e 06/18/03). Is this date for IL DOL? If this one is for IL DOL then you might have hear results by now. Why because as per this board IL DOL is clearing the cases received in the last week of July. Please clarify about your priority date and let me know. Thanks..............

snakepm.

please please let me know,did u/ur attorney get the hard copy..if yes,how long it took to reach them from the date it was approved...suppose approval date is 3rd sep..when did u get the copy????

Labor Approved

Hi,
Yesterday I got a mail from my HR person that my LABOR was cleared. Here are my details.

EB2/RIR
dot:030.062-010
Applied on 04/04/2003 in IL SWA
Case forwarded to Chicago DOL on 06/04/2003
Attorney received Hard copy on 09/16/2003.
Looks like my case was approved in first week of Sept.

Thanks for all your help.
Hope we meet in I140/I485 tread.
Best of luck

Thanks
Srisathya

Status
Not open for further replies.