California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravi_Kiran

Your attorney will get a letter from SWA about transferring your case to DOL after one to two weeks of your PD. DOL will also send you a letter with RECEIVED DATE (RD), but it may take some time. You can call up dol AVM or Send them email to check case status in DOL after they receive your case.

SESA did not update AVM today so its July 30 2002 for now.

RD July 30, 2002

Hello all,
My RD is July 30, 2002. I applied under an MS of accounting and no experience.
What's different than most of you is that I am in the financial field. So we'll see if this is at all better than engineering or not.

I have very little hopes that it will be approved and I will be probably changing jobs and going to another one and reapplying there. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck to everyone else

Runaway

any more SESA updates

Hi GP11,

Are there any more updates to SESA after ur last weeks info:
July 30 ,2002

(If u dont mind me asking , How do u get this information)

Thanks

RAVI

any June/July 2002 updates

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone seen a June/July 2002 SESA approval and sent to DOL.

Thanks
Ravi
RIR (RD August 6th 2002, no more info..)

Hi Ray S!

my labor cert was sent to DOL may 21, 2003. yours wa supposed to be on line now, my Priority date is July 9 RIR, anyway ill see you guys on the DOL thread, Im from the biotech industry (clinical lab scientist)

FM

SESA now Processing RIR : August 12 2002..

luzarun
Remanded To State means DOL has sent back the applicaton to SESA (SWA) for processing as NON RIR case. You will still keep your original Priority Date & will be processed when non RiR reaches there

good luck !

RIR Denial

Hi

Just got a note from my attorney that my case was moved to Regular (non-RIR) processing.

I understand it went back to SESA. I understand that I still keep get to keep my filing date.

My original filing date was July 5, 2001
and it was moved to regional DOL on June 13, 2002

If they approve in about three months, lets say Aug 2003 (as they are processing April 2001 now), so my application will become part of the regular fresh stream as if it went to regional DOL in Aug 2003 ? (with no bearing of the previous regional DOL date)

Thanks

Anil

To Anil34

I dont know the answer to your question.....but I wanted to tell you that you should browse these different forums to get more information....

...especially about your assumption that it will move to July 2001 in 3 months - is almost impossible as SESA has been fiddling with April for a long long looonnnnggggg time and will probably be doing that for a long long looonnnnngggg time !

May be you know this info before....but just in case...

buckleup1

anil34

Sorry to hear the news of REMANDED TO STATE.

Yes, Your case will be processed by SESA when they will reach JULY 5 2001 (It will take long long time for them, 1 year atleast)..& It will go to DOL with no bearing of it's previous DOL trip.

Try to apply from different state if possible.
good luck

Re: RIR Denial

Originally posted by anil34
Hi

Just got a note from my attorney that my case was moved to Regular (non-RIR) processing.

I understand it went back to SESA. I understand that I still keep get to keep my filing date.

My original filing date was July 5, 2001
and it was moved to regional DOL on June 13, 2002

If they approve in about three months, lets say Aug 2003 (as they are processing April 2001 now), so my application will become part of the regular fresh stream as if it went to regional DOL in Aug 2003 ? (with no bearing of the previous regional DOL date)

Thanks

Anil

Sorry to hear that Anil34 .Can you please share what was your field of expertise?
I am getting jitters too as mine (SESA) PD date is very near now.

HELP! SESA go problem on my LC!

Hello,

My HR just received this letter from EDD saying "Posting not in compliance".

It says that the job announcement must be posted at the job site for at least 10 days. Also the announcement must follow certain format. My internal posting was on company's website for 30 days. The ad looks exactly like our newspaper ad. It was not in SESA format.

What should we do now? The lawyer told me to re-do the internal posting now for 10 days. Would it help? I mean, isn't there a requirment that all job ads needs to be done within 6 months before we submit the LC?

Or maybe explian that last year we posted a piece of paper in the lunch room for 10 days. Just forgot to inclose it in the application?

FYI, my PD is 8/5/02. EB3 RIR. Computer system analyst. I am afried that I won't be getting the LC at all.

So sad...

to maggie_lc

Sorry to hear that.....please keep us updated on the progress of the situation....

was the only problem that you had not put the ad on the office location or were there other issues that SESA was raising objections to ?

....I think you must call your lawyer and tell him to be more careful on future applications so others dont end up in the same situation as you....

buckleup1

ADVICE NEEDED!!!! RIR processing...

Hi Everyone,

I am posting this here, so that i can get answers from all of you. I have filed my State level (SESA) this january in RIR. I understand that it will take one year to complete this to come to DOL.

My question is - Is it advisable to take back the application and file it in the non-RIR queue, because, i see cases in DOL getting rejected (other than going back to the non RIR queue retaining the PD or with NOF), what if it is rejected permanently, then i dont get to retain my PD and i have to start from the scratch again if i have to reapply.

In this scenario, i would have literally wasted more than 1 1/2 years of time, simply without any use. So, any advice from anyone will be highly appreciated. I am just trying to be little cautious here doing this step. But want to get others opinions also before doing this. Kindly HELP!!!!!!!

waitingforlca.

You are better with RIR, cause If you apply for NON RIR, its gonna take long long time till your SESA reaches date of TODAY (It will take about a year to clear last 3 days of april 2001) & then 2 more years for other applications (MAY 2001 to TODAY)..

Non All RIRs are getting rejected (Only a few !). It all depends on how well your application was made & How good your answer when DOL issues NOF.. So do not worry about that right now & go with your current application.

Few cases get REMAND to State, where you keep your PD, so you can save few months of time there (Jan to July 2003 !)

Wish you good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.