California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gp111
Thank you so much for your timely revisions of the processing times.I really look forward to them.

My RD is august 15 RIR (non IT) and I am waiting anxiously.

Is there another thread where people are posting their RD's and the dates they are getting processed?

Best of luck to you and other readers for a speedy processing

Thanks once again:)

Question

Fellow greivers, did anyone get their Labor cerification done? or the guys who get cleared no longer log on to this site/// Just wondering. If someone's labor got cleared maybe he/she can share some details of the case.....so that there is some hope.

Moved SESA to DOL

Hi Guys,

My Labour was moved from SESA to SF DOL on 5/15/2003.

My PD: 06/19/2002
SESA to DOL : 05/15/2003.

good luck will meet in CA-DOL.

Thanks,
Destiny

SESA Updates

GP111,

thanks for the latest CA processing dates. My PD for SESA was 7/12/02. How quickly do you anticipate it may take for me to find out if I went to Federal or there was an issue?

Thanks

peterpb

You should get a letter from SWA in couple of weeks (Transfer or NOF)....otherwise your attorney OR Employer can talk to SESA to find status.

Hi,
It seems DOL jumped from jan to june. This seems to be a big Jump, does every one is getting to re test the market in RIR? or some non software engg are also getting approval?
Thanks

Approval Notice

Guys, in particular GP111,

I have just had notice that my case has been sent to DOL

My PD was 7/12/2002

Now to another forum, the one I used to track on seems to have disappeared. Can you let me know where to go now?

:) :D

Hi,

There is two type of LC , rir in which you have to do the advertisment before u file for rir LC.
Second one is Regular in this u will get instruction from SWAT to start the advertisment.
But my question is what is u did the advertisment before starting your LC and now your case is Regular.
Is this is a same situation when LC orginally file as rir and then dol instructed to send it as non rir ? In this case do my company have to do the advertisment for one more time as instructed by SWAT or my company can use the old advertisment.
Mine is rir lc >> rejected rir >> now with state as a Regular LC.
Thanks

Am in the right place for this kind of question?
Thank

approved labors getting rejected in I 140

FRIENDS,

I got my I 140 getting rejected . I used approved labor and filed my i140 .

Please suggest some good company from HARRISBURG who can file my GC labor.I heard that HARRISBURG (PHILDELPHIA) is a safe centre .

I am looking for some good and reliable co's . I have a long term project.

How to check the status with SESA

Is there a way to check the status with the SESA as when i called the Office they refused to disclose it to the employee. They would do it either to the employer or the attorney.

Thanks.

Re: approved labors getting rejected in I 140

Originally posted by vivek133us
FRIENDS,

I got my I 140 getting rejected . I used approved labor and filed my i140 .

Please suggest some good company from HARRISBURG who can file my GC labor.I heard that HARRISBURG (PHILDELPHIA) is a safe centre .

I am looking for some good and reliable co's . I have a long term project.

Can u tell the reason of the rejection?

SESA time frame

gp111 SESA today
RIR : JULY 30 2002

Hi GP111,
Thanks for the info.. My labour was filed with SESA with a RD of August 6th 2002 (RIR) Should I expect to hear about my Labour being sent to DOL soon. Will a letter be sent to the attorney or is there a way to check online status

I am new to this forum, thanks again for the info.
I will post any info that I get.

Good Luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.