California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
faster Labor certification

HI Guys

I was having the same problem of waiting for infinite for the labor certification.
I changed to a company where I had optopns for applying for labor from DE / SD/ NH.
I opted for DE ( in aug 02) and now I recd my EAD 3 months back.

You can also try this option from this company but not for DE ( as it is slow ) but from other places where it takes 2-3 months to get labor cert.
Time is very valuable specially those who are approaching the the end of 5 the year.

if you need further details send me a mail at abajaj8@hotmail.com.

abajaj8

I think People of this thread already made clear to you before " PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE HERE"

thanks

gp111

Originally posted by gp111
abajaj8

I think People of this thread already made clear to you before " PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE HERE"

thanks

Hi GP111

I am not a marketing/sales person of the company. But What I am putting here is my experience and the time that I have wasted in waiting for Lobor Cert .
What I am telling is the ways to cut short this stupid , unwanted and undesirable waiting for years for the Labor cert.
AND I know lot of people , who waited years and when their turn came in , either they got laid off or their companies went belly up.
IMAGINE , the fate of those people who, waited and then came back to zero, then they have to relocate to india /to their home countries / canada or fall prey to the companies who are selling the Labor cert and then going to I -140 and getting REF/rejections bec of labor certi.
My only purpose is to tell people , that DO NOT TAKE SHORT CUT/S
IN IMMIGRATION , THIS IS A QUESTION OF YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY'S LIFE AND CAREER.
THINK RATIONALLY .

REGARDS

AJ

Re: gp111

Originally posted by abajaj8
Hi GP111

I am not a marketing/sales person of the company. But What I am putting here is my experience and the time that I have wasted in waiting for Lobor Cert ........REGARDS

AJ

AJ i completely agree with you....

vicky

AJ..

I really respect your feeling towards us, but all we need from this thread is What's going on in SF DOL/SWA. And If you mean by your posing that you are not gonna tell me to join one perticular company by contacting you thru your email ( which I have done with few people with posting like yours & ended up talking to ONE COMPANY who wanted to take benifit of my LC problem & make money out of my current contract) Then I am really sorry for my earlier comments.

SESA approval

Hi all,

Just wanted to share the info that SESA has forwarded by application to SF-DOL. My company got the letter on July 9th.

My PD was Aug 26, 2002.

GP111, how long does it take to get acknowledgement from DOL that they have received my info from SESA ?

thanks all for sharing your exp. in this thread and the other thread we have for DOL.

buckleup1

SESA certified my Labor Certification

Hello all,
Just wanted to share this with you. SESA has certified my labor certificaiton.
I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) with a masters degree in accounting.
I havent' received DOL's receipt letter yet.
Just wanted to share the good news with you
Company still hiring and there are no layoffs. About 300 in size.
SESA Receipt date 7/30/02
SESA approval date 6/20/03

Good luck

Re: SESA certified my Labor Certification

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by runaway73
Hello all,
Just wanted to share this with you. SESA has certified my labor certificaiton.
I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) with a masters degree in accounting.
I havent' received DOL's receipt letter yet.
Just wanted to share the good news with you
Company still hiring and there are no layoffs. About 300 in size.
SESA Receipt date 7/30/02
SESA approval date 6/20/03

Good luck

SESA DATES

RIR SEPT 09 2002
NON RIR 25 APRIL

My PD was August 20 but I have not heard anything so far.
I wonder what's cooking????:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
spicensour

Do not worry, It takes about two weeks for SESA to send you the DOL Transmit letter !

Hi All,

PLease visit following link, these people are part of Immigration, Border Security and Claims Committee. I guess we can write then an email, each one of us and we can also call them......on the same site there is format and guide line for when you writing an email and talking on the phone with the congress man.
Is this something we should do it? At lest we can contact then, I know I am going to do that .
Thanks

http://capwiz.com/aila2/dbq/officia...ommittee=hjudi4

LC moved to reginal office

FYI -

PD 8/5/2001
Moved to reginal office on 7/17/2002.
Received letter from SESA on 7/20 or so.

One of the internal ad was in wrong format. So SESA asked for a correction. Lawyer sent the corrected document right away, then the case was sent to reginal office days after SESA received it.

Heard tons of LCs got remanded to state though. Kind of hopeless. :(

how u all?

My company lawers would not give me a my LC case Number however they have LC sase Number 134127 on their web site, my question is does this sounds like a real case Number?
I used this number to get the infomation form the AVM and it says that I do not have a valid case number.
IN the past when I call the dol/swat and gave this number they gave me the exact infomation pertaining to my case so I guess I am missing some code which goes with the case number.
Can some one help me.
Thanks for the help.

I just came across this site.My LC is filed at SESA CA in non rir in april 2003. and they are still processing April 26,2001 case.
I wonder how long it's going to take.........It's really frustating.

Status
Not open for further replies.