California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info

does DOL allot seperate DOT code to each LC ? If so why my friend company got same DOT codes?

And what does 999-151-031 means? Anyone can give any info would be really appreciated.

Re: Re: Addl Info

Mine is EB2-RIR.

I work for a consulting services company that has roughly 100-125 employees (not including contractors)..

Also, based on the statistics I have seen on this forum, the certification rate for this DOT code seems quite good..

Good luck!

Originally posted by sppr
Popsy,

I too received an RFE from SESA earlier this year and my lawyer responded to it.

What size company do you work for? And is the EB2/3 RIR?

Best,
sppr

SFOLCV

Hi SFOLCV,
DOT code is assigned by SESA, when they receive it as per the job description. Same company can have applied for many different people and they have different DOTs ( software, s/w application, elect.eng, elect.eng except computers...etc)
If they all work under same job description, they can have same DOTs.

999-151-031 is software engineer,applications.
999-151-032 is software engineer,system

I think you can find more about other DOT codes on dol website. I dont remember the address, but you can find from previous posts in this archive.

Hope this helps.

Already on October 28 ?

Someone in the forum with date of October 28 2002 got remanded to state. Seems like DOL California is remanding at supersonic speed !!

Re: Already on October 28 ?

jhumkasrc

How did you know dude? ? ? ?Wow they are processing application so fast for remanding...that makes sense why they are fast.....It seems ..God forbid we should loose our hopes....

Originally posted by jhumkasrc
Someone in the forum with date of October 28 2002 got remanded to state. Seems like DOL California is remanding at supersonic speed !!

Re: Already on October 28 ?

Probably a one off case, I think they are still into late sept/early oct cases, a lot of cases from early oct still says "Received..." on the AVM. But remanding seems the norm anyways.

Originally posted by jhumkasrc

How long for the "Remand..." on AVM?

How long does it take DOL to update the AVM once they "Remand to state" a case?
I expect to get mine fairly soon...:( :( :(

t3k

Already on October 28 ?

SFOLCVictim,

The source of this info is the thread 'RIR - California FYI'. But lca_001 may be right .... might be a one-off case.

Regards

CA DOL AVM info

According to the AVM, they are processing

October 2002 for RIR and
May 2002 for non RIR

I don't think they updated their systems though with the approvals. So if you email your case to DOL09 email address you might not get that update. I don't think the 415-975-4617 system has been updated either.

Good luck everyone

Runaway

give heads up when approved

Hey gp111,
give me the heads up when you get approve...when is your PD?
by the way, my case was forwarded to DOL in Jan2003...State office did a quary at first and my lawyer responded and then was forwarded to DOL just like your Senior RF-Engineer friend...
Let me know
Thanks!

Originally posted by gp111
AVM Updated.. It's now OCTOBER 2002 for RIR

Hi runaway73,
How do you find the current processing date for RIR/Non RIR in DOL through AVM? Is there a number to call. The only number I know is the 415 9754617 to check the status of my case.

Thanks in advance.
Destiny

destiny : avm : 415 975 4601

Originally posted by destiny
Hi runaway73,
How do you find the current processing date for RIR/Non RIR in DOL through AVM? Is there a number to call. The only number I know is the 415 9754617 to check the status of my case.

Thanks in advance.
Destiny

It should be class-action lawsuit

AnaLC,

It should be class-action law suit. All will pay and get benefit. Single case may not help us. Though I agree what this guy is trying to do.

Just my thoughts
-DesiPardesii

Re: It should be class-action lawsuit

So, how can we make class-action happen?

Originally posted by DesiPardesii
AnaLC,

It should be class-action law suit. All will pay and get benefit. Single case may not help us. Though I agree what this guy is trying to do.

Just my thoughts
-DesiPardesii

Don't know

Dont know but some good lawyer can suggest. Class-Action means all similar victims will file complaint under same case.

If possible then this seems best idea to me. Count me in when my LC is remanded to state (date Dec 2002) which will happen soon.

I can understand everybody's disappointment, but on what grounds you want to sue government? As I know according USA laws people can't sue government if government did not give them permission to sue (maybe I am wrong). And we all aliens, so we even do not have the same rights as citizens or GC holders.
I read DOL's regulation, which they used to say that we do not have right to appeal, and asked our attorney if he could point me exact phrase which says that appeal could not be done; however I did not get the answer. I suspect that if some attorney would take the class action suit against DOL there is a very little probability of success.
If your employers support you- try doing something though your congressmen's office or other political people.

Status
Not open for further replies.