California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the "mass appeal for LC RIR from California " thread created. Let shoot emails and let know to your friends.

Lost letter for approved labor

Hello all,

We have an approved labor at our company that I intend to use, but the letter informing the approval is lost. Is there a way for our lawyer to get the letter from DOL?

He said he had sent an regular mail to DOL requesting the information and is waiting for the response. Can the lawyer call someone directly at DOL? We have the case number etc and I just need a number where the lawyer can call someone at DOL. Unfortunately, I have to do all this work for my incompetent lawyer.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance,
Masti

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys.. Everybody understands the disappointment here, But no body should be sending Mails to Govt/DOL/Congress without correct base of information... Yes we should take advice from attorney for possible action.. but not just start shouting on False information of "AUTO REMANDED"..

Well this is my personal opinion..

I agree with GP. This should be an organized move rather than scattered. The best candidate for this would be AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association). Maybe we can coordinate something between them, employers and individual attorneys.

Just food for a thought

Runaway

Originally posted by gp111
Guys.. Everybody understands the disappointment here, But no body should be sending Mails to Govt/DOL/Congress without correct base of information... Yes we should take advice from attorney for possible action.. but not just start shouting on False information of "AUTO REMANDED"..

Well this is my personal opinion..

Dear AILA NorCal Members: For over a month, the Region VI Department of Labor has been remanding "high tech" reduction in recruitment labor certification applications to the State Workforce Agencies for regular processing without first giving employers the opporutnity to retest the labor market. This process has been dubbed the "auto-remand."

Do you think that AILA gives its' members FALSE information?

sel

SO You mean all the HIGH TECH CASES are getting REMANDED...NO NOFS.. NO THREE OPTIONS... NO CERTIFY ?? That not entirely correct my friend

gp111,

almost 99% of 999.151-031 and 032 and 999.151-021 and a lot of the 999.151-071 and 999.151-061 cases are also getting remanded without thoroughly considering the merits of each and every individual case.

Not all of the cases are remanded but DOL is charging ahead with supersonic speed.

pls let the forum know if you have other information though!!

Ana

DOT Code 999-131-1111

Hello All,

I have been a silent participant of this forum for a couple months now.

I finally found out my DOT Code 999.131-111,
DOL Date 11/15/2002

Wanted to know if anyone in this category has been certified recently.

Thanks and Regards,
S

DOL email down?

Is DOL's email system down? I've tried since last Friday and received nothing back from them but only the Delivery Status Notification which states Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov

Anyone tried these days and received the case status from DOL?

Mail system not responding

I tried too and didn't get any response.
I don't think they've updated their database though, because my case should have been processed already and the status hasn't changed on the AVM.
t3k

999.131-111

Stats from the last snapshot (jun 24) for this DOT code:
46 Cases
5 certified
41 in Received status

Good luck to you,
t3k

Toy3Kin,

Where did you get this info?? How can I have access to this info??

Thanks for your response.

Regards,
S

my status

DOL Received : 10/04/2002
DOT Code : 999.151-031
RIR (EB2)

Seems like Remand to State is on its way! So what do we do when it is remanded? Do we get into the current list of Non-RIR with our priority date retained? Any suggestions on how to be ready to handle that Jhatka :D

Good luck to all.

Desi_in_Bayarea

Remanded!

Finally, it happened.. My case has been remanded to state

DOL RD 09/30/2002
EB2 RIR

MS is required for the job and I have an MS degree, but that didn't help :rolleyes:

Well I got the jhatka :D :mad:

What to do now? :confused:

Approved labor letter is lost

Hello all,

We have an approved labor at our company that I intend to use, but the letter informing the approval is lost. Is there a way for our lawyer to get the letter from DOL?

He said he had sent an regular mail to DOL requesting the information and is waiting for the response. Can the lawyer call someone directly at DOL? We have the case number etc and I just need a number where the lawyer can call someone at DOL. Unfortunately, I have to do all this work for my incompetent lawyer.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance,
Masti

Some stats

Following are some statistics based on toy3kin's latest snapshot. Don't fret people. Things will get better.

Total Computer 4169
Certified 204 %age Certified 4.893259775
Remanded 821 %age Remanded 19.69297194
Withdrawn 60 %age Withdrawn 1.439194051
Received 2971 %age Received 71.26409211

Total Cases 9979
Certified 2077 %age Certified 20.81370879
Remanded 1191 %age Remanded 11.93506363
Withdrawn 117 %age Withdrawn 1.172462171
Received 6337 %age Received 63.50335705

Status
Not open for further replies.