Buffalo Tracker (please add)

app0 said:
It seems buffalo 05 quata has finished. I send a mail to buffalo office last month with my case detail and got the reply in a week as follows:

Your application for permanent residence will be reviewed for finalization early 2006.

Votre demande de résidence permanente sera examinée pour une décision finale au début de 2006.
e-mail sent to: buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
I seen on other group site says there is a hudge delay in buffalo.

I am on same boat as u and got my medical done in August 05.

Send an e-mail and update here if u get the response.

/a

I checked my case and got the same reply.

AOR - 10th August 2004
IA - 13th March 2005
Documents sent - 13th June 2005 (IELTS, Medical, Landing Fees, etc.)

Still waiting. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock :confused:

Marriage Certificat & Interview

Johar Ali,
Thanks for your suggestion.I got the marriage certificate made from Indian Consulate in Sanfransisco.It was surprising to note during the interview that none of the documents were checked other than stressing on Job verification letter from the employer in US. I did have all the Pay Stubs,W2 and Tax returns and all other proofs showing my job but the counsler was very tough-gave me hard time and grilled atleast for two hours and in the end passed me in the interview.She told me to get the Medicals done and submit FBI report along with Landing fee.
Thanks

Hello friends,

What is CAIPS and how to request for that? What is bring forward date and how do you know it? Here is my application status/profile

Demographics: Indian citizen, in US for last 6 yrs.
Applied: March 2005
AOR: March 2005
IELTS requested: June 2005
IELTS taken: July 2005
Since then no news.

Is there any email address/fax no where I can enquire about the status of my case? Please reply. How long should I wait for the IA to be done? When I took IELTS, I didn't send the score on my own, only filled the file number and other details in the IELTS form? I hope they send the scores on their own.

Thanks
Deep

Deep,

You should get CAIPS if your case has taken extra ordinarily long or an interview is requested and you want to know why are you being called for one. You can get more info on CAIPS at www.caipsnotes.com

I unfortunately am not really up to date with the current processing dates, but if you go to this site (www.yogi799.com), you should get a good idea of what month's applications are receiving their initial assessments currently.

I believe some people tried to send enquiry by fax, but there was no response.
FAA

Friends,
I applied in Sep 2004 in Bufallo and go my IA and Medical papers Oct 2005. Bufallo is taking long time for the Federal Skilled workers. One of the reasons can be that more people are applying as retrogression has made things worse for the Green card in US. I know one of my friend who applied in March 04 did his medicals etc but till date he has't received any passport request etc.

So hold on tight and wait for atleast a year before doing anything.

If you check this site and scroll down to Bufallo you will see that they do 80% of cases in 36 months nowdays.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/02a-skilled-fed.html

we received passport request yesterday.

App MD: 08/18/04
App RD: 08/20/2004
AOR: 11/17/2004
IA: 04/26/2005
Medical On: 06/08/05
Medical Results Sent Ottawa: 06/21/2005
Additional doc sent to RPC: 7/13/5 Rcd : 7/18/2005
RPRF fees MD: 10/18/2005 RD: 10/20/2005
PP Request RD: 01/03/2006

Dear vvdv2003,

I also have exactly the same timeline. Please update your status on this forum when ever you hear any thing from consulate.

I'll also do the same.

Thanks
Deep

Online Application Status Update Before Passport Request

Hello Everyone,

Can those of you who have recently received passport requests for PR visa stamping tell me if your online application status on CIC website changed from "In Process"? If yes, then how earlier (or later) was your online application status updated before (or after) you received passport request by mail?

I just want to know if the online status is a good indicator of PR application progress.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
we rcd PP request last week, the following are the online message;

"We started processing your application on November 17, 2004.
Medical results have been received"

advise needed

i have applied for my gc in us 7/03 no news as yet
canadian side i have applied june 04 -all paper work sent -federal clearence
english testing done -i have to do medical in jan as per their letter in aug 05 when they asked me for additional info and send me the med forms-6 months after date of letter ,they also asked to pay the fees which i did not -am a liitle confused should i go ahead for the canadian or just wait for the us gc
any advise
thanks

I got my RPRF request today. My timeline is part of my signature. But there is no mention of if I have to pay any money for my 5 month old daughter or not. Can someone tell me if I need to pay US $820 * 3 (me, wife and daughter) or just for me and my wife.

Hi Vishu6!
You only have to pay for you and your wife ...there is no landing fee for the minors.Congratulations and Good luck for the future.

RECD. passport request today ( 1/12/2006 )

Applied : 17 July 2004
AOR: 18th Aug 2004
IA: 28 March 2005
Medical On: 11 May 2005
Medical Results Sent Ottawa: 18 May 2005
Additional doc sent to RPC + RPRF fees Sent : June 2 , 2005
PP Request RD: 01/12/2006

IELTS exam

Just a note to all. I'd been to this Canadian immigration conference in detroit last year, and at the end we had a one-to-one qa session with the officials of the consulate. I spoke to the director (forgot her name) and she said that there is a good chance that if i sent in my application without the IELTS exam and based on their estimations of my proficiency in english, if i fall short of the minimum 67, my application will be rejected and the application fee will NOT be returned to me.

My advice to everyone is to calculate u're total using 8 out of the 16 points for english, and if u're falling short of 67, give the test and get the results before u apply.

jkvaisnavi

jkvaisnavi
How long it took for your Medical to reach and where did you check the status ?Please let us know.
Thanks

Medical results have been received"[/QUOTE]

Need help with Canadian address?

If someone needs an address in Canada for PR card or SIN card, and has no friends or relative that they can use or someone wants a more reliable means of address, I can help. Contact me with an e-mail address: wilsonpais1@yahoo.com

You have to call the doctor's office to find out when they sent it.. I didn't get confirm from the canadian consulate..

Good Luck.

billofempire said:
jkvaisnavi
How long it took for your Medical to reach and where did you check the status ?Please let us know.
Thanks

Medical results have been received"
[/QUOTE]

Passport Request Received

Hi,

Finally...some good news. Looks like Buffalo started issuing passport requests for 2006. Here are my milestones...

PCC: Jun 2004
Applied: Aug 2004
AOR: Oct 2004
IA: Apr 2005
Medicals: Aug 2005
Doc Sent + Landing Fee: Aug 2005
Correspondence: Oct 2005 (Wait till early Jan 2006)
Passport Req Received: Jan 13, 2006

I hope to get the landing papers by early Feb 2006.

Good Luck!