Buffalo Tracker (please add)

will job offer expedite the process?

One question. I have a job offer and wondering if it would help in expedite the process if I mail in the offer? Any help will be appreciated. Please let me know your feelings if never expereinced or do not know.

jhumkasrc said:
I have faxed to CIC yesterday inquiring about the status of my application. I have provided them a return fax number, my email id, my phone numbers and address. Does anybody know which method they will use to respond and approximately how long they take ?

Hi,

Did you recieve any reply ?

thanks

No reply

p9k said:
Hi,

Did you recieve any reply ?

thanks

No passport request.

No reply to Fax inquiry.

E-CAS still shows "We started processing your application on July 2003".

@#@$#$$#%#%!!

Got it: PP Request :)

Made my day!
Applied Sept. 2003
File Number: Sept.2003
IA: June 2004
Medical done: June 2004
FBI and Additional Doc. Sent: Aug, 20th 2004
PP Request: October 13th 2004.
I will be sending my passport to Bufflo this Friday.
It took me 13 month to do all. Not Bad!

Hi Loton

Congrats for getting PP request.

You timeline is same as mine. I am still waiting for the Passport Request.
Did you verify the online status at e-CAS (at website cic.gc.ca)?
For my case it is still saying IN PROCESS.

Thanks,

Hi gc212:
I just check the so called on line status check system. It is still the same.
I belive you also will get it in a week or so.
Good Luck!

waiting for Passport

Hi,

I sent by passport for visa on 10/4 to buffalo (they received it on 10/5) and still waiting for returning... Does anyone has the same experience? How long does it take? Does anyone have additional issues in this process? Thanks.

mailed all the stuff in May

kingosu said:
how long has it been since you mailed your medicals and additional documents, if any.

I mailed the additional docs, fee and medicals in beginning of May.

My lawyer told some time it takes two weeks to get the passport back. You may get it by Friday. Let me know though.
Thanks.
-Loton

FBI finger prints

Hi All,

Do any on eof you know how long it usually takes for FBI to return the finger print cards?

I have sent them on August'25th. Haven't got them back yet.

Thanks

Loton,

I guess you recently sent the FBI cards to CIC Buffalo.
would you mind telling me how long did it take for FBI to send the cards to you? Earlier post you said 8 to 10 weeks Is that what ti took?

LC2003,

The application clearly says not to contact FBI directly. Unless you know a number of email that you are referring to.

Loton said:
Hi gc212:
I just check the so called on line status check system. It is still the same.
I belive you also will get it in a week or so.
Good Luck!

ohiostud said:
Loton,

I guess you recently sent the FBI cards to CIC Buffalo.
would you mind telling me how long did it take for FBI to send the cards to you? Earlier post you said 8 to 10 weeks Is that what ti took?

LC2003,

The application clearly says not to contact FBI directly. Unless you know a number of email that you are referring to.
I just called the FBI and found out that my check was comleted yesterday (10/13) and will be mailed to me today. I submitted on 8/18 :). I guess, I will mailing my doc's soon.
Good luck everyone.. Please someone answer my previous quations and also in other forums.
Thanks.

JoharAli,

What is the FBI number that you called?

Thanks

Johar Ali said:
I just called the FBI and found out that my check was comleted yesterday (10/13) and will be mailed to me today. I submitted on 8/18 :). I guess, I will mailing my doc's soon.
Good luck everyone.. Please someone answer my previous quations and also in other forums.
Thanks.

CIC on strike, what will happen for visa stamp

Hi,

I sent my passport last week and now CIC is on strike. what a luck! how long this strike will end? Does it affect Buffalo office for issuing visa and landing papers?

Anyone has ideas?? :mad:

tx2ca said:
Hi,

I sent my passport last week and now CIC is on strike. what a luck! how long this strike will end? Does it affect Buffalo office for issuing visa and landing papers?

Anyone has ideas?? :mad:

Visa officers all over the world including Buffalo are not on strike. They belong to a different union - PAFSO. They will be working as usual. So you should expect your passport back on time.