Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Processing time in Buffalo Website !

Iam not able to view the processing times they used to have in RPC, Buffalo website. Can somebody please provide me the link for that ?

Cool !!! Congrats, if I am not forgetting you applied around 16th August, then mine should be on the way too, mine was around 17/18th August application.

clx-dude said:
Hi,

After waiting for 2 months, I received the AOR yesterday.

I filed in August '04.

Yeah, I think my CIC Receipt Date should be around Aug 17th. You should be getting yours in the next few days. Keep us posted.

You replied for Canadian PR in August 04 and got it approved by October? I applied in June and I got a letter saying that they were currently processing appl;ications received in June 2003. Can you please explain...

Thanks

rh2002 said:
geearrkay,

I think you are looking for this applications status website,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times/index.html

Good luck to you.

Rh2002.

Hi rh2002,

Thanks for your link. But I was not looking for this. Actually the RPC, Buffalo website had a separate processing time webpage.

The link was

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/can-am/menu-en.asp?act=v&did=1967&mid=5&cat=1185&typ=1

but now it says " file not found". So thought they might have moved the webpage to some other directory and was curious to know if somebody had access to that webpage.

Good Luck to you too.

geearrkay.

I got my FBI card yesterday (10/17). I had it mailed on 8/17
Good luck. I mailed it through express mail today so a little over 8 wks waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Police Clearance

Hi,

I received the IA on 10/15/04. Request for further documents. One of them being Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia, as I lived in Jeddah for an year within the past 10 years. Need somebody's assistance, 2 questions

1) Where can I find the Police Clearance certficiate procedure form on the web site (I can't locate it now)
2) Any advise as to how to get this, I have already tried various sources - Consular General of US in Jeddah, Saudi Embassy in US, Consular General of Indian in Jeddah, Indian Embassy in Chicago, nobody is responding.

Assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ktym:

You need to contact the police deparment in Saudi Arabia. You also need to check the consular services of your embassy for Indian clearance (not from india but know from previous posts on this forum) also read previous posts.

Johar Ali said:
ktym:

You need to contact the police deparment in Saudi Arabia. You also need to check the consular services of your embassy for Indian clearance (not from india but know from previous posts on this forum) also read previous posts.
Hi Johar,

Thanks for your response, I wish I could get in touch with the police department in Saudi Arabia. But I cannot find any on the internet, and even if I find it, I don't think the Saudi Police speak English and I can't speak Arabic.

skriyaz said:
As per Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington D.C. (http://www.saudiembassy.net/Embassy/Ministry.asp), “Saudi Arabia does not issue police certificates or a similar document”. For more information, Please see the attached document (B-2) and also visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf.
Hi Skriyaz,

Thanks for your response. Does it say anywhere on the website that "Saudi Arabia does not issue police certificates". I did not see it on their website.
Please advise.

Ktym said:
Hi Johar,

Thanks for your response, I wish I could get in touch with the police department in Saudi Arabia. But I cannot find any on the internet, and even if I find it, I don't think the Saudi Police speak English and I can't speak Arabic.
If you tried enough adn failed to get the police clearance then you can write a letter and explain your efforts in detail. However, I do believe you can get police clearance/security clearance form any country where there is security force. Try to contact the police station. Write your own text and send a picture and just ask them to sign and stamp it.
Good luck.

Comming back after landing

I am planning land by Air on Dec24th and came back USA after two days using my advance parole. I do not have any previous I-94. On my advance parole, it is clearly written 3/10 year bar does not appy to me. I recevie my advance parole through Life Act (CSS/Lulac). My I-485 is pending.
Will I have any problem comming back?
Thanks.
-Loton

I believe you should be fine. I just came back form Canada with AP. I was on a visitor visa. I am not a lawyer though.

Thanks. My last entree to us was without inspection. Eventhough life act waived this, I am very nurvous.