Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Originally posted by love2002
Does anyone know can we go to the same doctor who do the medicals for the US immigration?
I want to do the medicals for canadian immigration.

I already done medicals for US immigration 3 months back, so I am wondering whether I can go to same doctor for canadian immigration to save some money and the time?

You can go only if that doctor is listed no both INS and Canadian Immigration doctor's list. My US immigration doctor was not listed in Canadian Immigration list so I had to go to a different doctor.

How to track.

My friend is in toronto. He applied for immigration from there to Otawa. Is there any website where he can track processing as we are doing at this website. How do we know what date CIC in canada is processing.

Please help

Hi,
My estatus finally updated to medicals received after 7 months or so. Does anyone know how long does it take after this happens to get the request for passport for landing?

Has anybody else been in this situation before?

I got my file number in March, paid of the ROLF fees in June and completed my medicals in the last week of Aug. I even faxed the consulate last week and only after that I guess did the estatus change.

Thanks

Passport Request :

Hi Folks,

I have received passport request from Buffalo and have to submitt within 20 days. As a requirement we must submitt passports of all applicants togather.

My problem is, My spouse is travelling. I am not sure whether I should get the passport in FedEx and submit or should I send a Fax to CIC-Buffalo to explain the situation.

If Anyone or Anybody's friends were been in same situation, Please post the guiding exprience.

Regards.

Confirmation of Medical

I got my medical done on 10/30. As per fedex, Ottawa received my medical docs on 11/19.
Is there any way to confirm that they have recieved my medical docs and also, is there any way to find out, if the medical report is satisfactory.

Regards, Ajay

Re: My Info

Originally posted by farhanr
MY PD was OCT 2001
Medical done on Septemeber 2003
Got letter of approval December 2003.
Thanks.

Great and congrats. When was the medical done, I can see that you mentioned September but on what day? The reason I am asking is that I had my medicals done on Sep 16th and haven't heard anything from them yet. Thank you.

Passport Request Express Mail

Friends,

I got passport Request from RPC Buffalo on 12/01/2003 after I sent all request documents, medicals on 11/2/2003.

They requested the passports to be mailed using Gray envelope they sent, However when I sent them through USPS express mail along with stamped express mail envelope, it was sent in a USPS cover BUT with the grey envelope inside.

Is this going to be a problem ? Is this going to cause delay in passport stamping. ?

I might be a little paranoid about this, but having gotten stung
innumerable times with the whole immigration thing I cannot help being
concerned with anything and everything that involves processing.

I appreciate your input and wish everyone a wonderful and happy holidays.

still waiting

Hi guys,
what do you think I should do? it has been more than 52 weeks since they started processing the application, and so far I have not heard anything from them. Should I ask them what is the status? or just continue waiting?

9-1-2002-->11-15-2002--->?

Congratulation rshastry

rshastry can you post your time line, Do you know when Doctor's office post your Medical reports to CHC and when did u pay your ROLF.
I have done my Medical on 11/01/03 and waiting of passport request

Thanks in advance.

Re: Passport Request Express Mail

Congrats Shastry....Quick question for you:

Did your e-client status change..if yes, can you tell us, when it says what...

Thanks, Ajay

Originally posted by rshastry
Friends,

I got passport Request from RPC Buffalo on 12/01/2003 after I sent all request documents, medicals on 11/2/2003.

They requested the passports to be mailed using Gray envelope they sent, However when I sent them through USPS express mail along with stamped express mail envelope, it was sent in a USPS cover BUT with the grey envelope inside.

Is this going to be a problem ? Is this going to cause delay in passport stamping. ?

I might be a little paranoid about this, but having gotten stung
innumerable times with the whole immigration thing I cannot help being
concerned with anything and everything that involves processing.

I appreciate your input and wish everyone a wonderful and happy holidays.

Originally posted by rmsag

*snip*

I have done my Medical on 11/01/03 and waiting of passport request

*snip*

I did my medicals on Sep 16th and two weeks back, they asked me to send my spouse's work history. I just can't believe it ... they reviewed my application four months back and interview was waived and asked me to do medicals.

I complete the medicals + fbi + all other docs (sent end of September) and after all this, they ask me for spouse's work history, even though she is not the primary applicant and in the application, we clearly mentioned that she wasn't working during the period in question.

I just don't know what kind of processing are they doing?

Clueless!

rshastry!

did they gave you any timeline to send the passport?
how long the timeframe they give to send them the passport for stamping?
Does the stamping passport means Canada green card stamping on the passport?

the reason I am asking is I have to send medicals, fbi and police clearance from India to
Consulate before january 30th(90 days of time).

I am taking vacation to India by end of February to end of march 2004.
If I was in vacation, can we explain them the situation?
If I submit them my passport in february,then I couldn't make my travel plans.

any suggestions?

Snpr

Don't worry,
It won't delay your application-just fax your wife's resume clearly telling them what she was doing when she wasn't working. ie. where she was etc. etc.
this is something that must have been raised during their background check and raised by CECS. they just want to cover their ass by making sure that they have identified any gaps in a person's background-at least in the last 10 years.
Satish

Hi rshastry,

I received a request for documents from the consulate(Nov/01/2003). They have waived the interview but have asked for FBI clearance and additional employment documents( payslips etc).
Did u wait for the FBI clearance to come back before sending the rest of the documents requested ? We have already done the medical.

Thanks
Wishful_Thinkin

Hi satishjha73,

My wife left her job after we had applied. We recently received interview waiver documents/ notice and have done our medicals.

Should we be notifying the consulate of her status change ? She is not the primary applicant.

Comments anybody???
Thanks
Wishful_Thinkin

For Wishful Thinkin

I don't think you should send them any information that they havn't asked for in the first place. Give them precisely what they ask for and in the order that they ask for.
Don't try to reason or second guess their actions. It only adds to the stress. These are high school pass clerks sitting there-they are not allowed to think or use any logic.