Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Hmmm, I am right for once and that is not good. Just kidding.

If I were you, I would go for medicals and keep the process in motion. Since you are the principal applicant, you have to do whatever is required by the Consulate and in this case, do the medicals before the time expires. Send the consulate a letter explaining your situation (a fax wouldn't hurt either) and they should get the appropriate medical forms to you as soon as they can.

It would be better if all of you can do the medicals together but is not possible in your case and more over, the doctor is not giving you a discount just becos there are more applicants (they should but ...). So, how does that matter, right? All you have to do is comply/file it within the time frame so that they do not ask you to re-initiate the whole application process.

It's a pain to go to the doctor twice but what to do?

Originally posted by derila2003

*snip*

( Snpr is right ).
Now my question : Should wait to do the medical test for myself and wait until the CIC send a new form to my wife or just do mine and hope the CIC will send the forms to my wife sooner .
Thank you all.

THIS IS THE BUFALO TRACKER

Hello Guys

This Thread is Bufaloo Tracker But most of the memebers are using this thread for other problems. I would request all the memeber apart from discussing general issue every must tell their dates in the following mannaer

Application Date(AD)

CASE # RECEIVED DATE (C R D)

INITIAL ASSESSMENT DATE :

So in this way we can come to know how much bufaloo is taking to process the cases

i Have One More request is there any body here who have been points on FRENCH LAUGANGE , and can any body tell me which is the best Institute for the FRENCH Laugange Course , I KNOW ONE INSTITUTE

www.fiaf.org BASED IN New York

Thks a Lot to all of You

TANVEER

Got assetment yesterday

Sent 6/24/02
approve on 10/2/03
received receipt on 10/6/03
ask for FBI, bank, medical.

For FBI, just send the fingerprint card and money , or I need other form together?

fbi fingerprint card

Hello,

Does anybody knows that from where can I get blank FBI fingerprint card? I checked it my local police dept., they will do fingerprint but they don't have any blank fingerprint card.

thnx

67/75 points??

Gurus,
I got a file number on th 27 feb 03(skilled category) . Does the recent change in point requirement benefit me. Do I need 75 points or only 67 points to get PR.?

Thanks.

to singh244

Yes you do benifit unless they change the passmark again!! At present, the passmark is 67 for all cases in the system.

Good. I thought so.

I asked my lawer and he said that I would not benefit and would still need 75 points. Sometimes I wonder if hiring a lawer is worth the money!!!

Need Help

Gurus.

In my medical form, there are few mistatakes

1. When I applied, I was single, now I am married and my marital status is printer as "Single"
2. my Intended destination is Alberta and in my wifes intened destination is given as ON ( ontario )

Do i need to inform these things to Buffello before I do the medical

Thomas

Re: fbi fingerprint card

Hi ,
Send a req to FBI for card as everyone has suggested so far.
Meanwhile check with Sherif's office, many times they do fingerprinting and may have the form with them( I got mine done at Sherif office- they sold me form for $18), there are some private agencies who do fingerprinting as well - try to find one in your area.
All the best,
apms
Originally posted by sanatshah
Hello,

Does anybody knows that from where can I get blank FBI fingerprint card? I checked it my local police dept., they will do fingerprint but they don't have any blank fingerprint card.

thnx

Received passport request

Applied: February 8, 2002
AOR: May 22, 2002
Initial Assessment: August 8, 2003
Interview Waived
Medical Done: August 25, 2003
Sent FBI report, IELTS result, Bank Statement : Sept 12, 2003
Passport Request: October 7, 2003

Hope this timeline helps others!

Re: Received passport request

7860:

I noticed that you sent FBI update after medical.

May I ask whether you were asked to do so by the consulate? I was asked to send my FBI update and I am trying to figure out how much longer I have to wait after this.

Thanks.

Re: Re: Received passport request

daobing
I have only sent information/documents Buffalo requested. I was asked to sent updated FBI Report, IELTS Exams, Bank Statement, Landing Fee. I got my FBI report in exactly 2 weeks, after I mailed it.

All
This question is for everyone. What will be the most secure way to send our passports. I have the gray envelope. Do I mail the gray envelope only or is it a problem if I put it in Express Mail envelope with return postage paid envelope inside? Appreciate if someone please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by daobing
7860:

I noticed that you sent FBI update after medical.

May I ask whether you were asked to do so by the consulate? I was asked to send my FBI update and I am trying to figure out how much longer I have to wait after this.

Thanks.

For 7860,

I enclosed the grey env in a USPS Express env along with a prepaid env. There was no problem.

The entire process just took 8 days.

Hope this info helps.

Nita

Nita
Thanks for the information. I will do that.

Originally posted by Pitt
For 7860,

I enclosed the grey env in a USPS Express env along with a prepaid env. There was no problem.

The entire process just took 8 days.

Hope this info helps.

Nita

I am about to send my passports for stamping. Looks like I will not be able to land in canada before the landing time because of visa problems. I heard that the time given to land is usually equal to the medicals expiration and I may not be able to land in that period
Can we ask for extension of landing period after the stamping is done. If yes what is the procedure.. Please reply...

Thx in adv....

My understanding is that you cannot extend the landing time beyond the expiry indicated in the landing docs.You will have to reapply and start at the end of the queue if you cannot land within the time

Thanks for the reply Fizalk.

How about sending the passports at different times. My wife has gone to india and by the time she comes back my visa(h1-b) is expiring and I need to apply for the extension. Can i send my passport for stamping first then send her passport later when she lands in US. Has anybody done this before

Thx. in adv.

Originally posted by fizalk
My understanding is that you cannot extend the landing time beyond the expiry indicated in the landing docs.You will have to reapply and start at the end of the queue if you cannot land within the time