Buffalo Tracker (please add)

baig110

Baig,

Thanks for the reply. I am pretty sure that my file is not transferred to LA.

As advised I would send them a request for medical papers for my second kid.

Thanks for your answers.

Originally posted by baig110
jalabalajings

Suprizing that even with 76 points and over 9 years of experience they have called you for an interview. Did they say where you will have the interview? If it says that your file is transffered to LA then there is a LA tracker in this forum, you might be able to get answers to your questions.
I would suggest you to send in a request for medical papers for your second kid do not assume that they will send it themselves.

Thanks

jalabalajings,

I got the exactly same letter with the medical forms as you. Only difference is that I applied in second week of April and points are 72.

Let's see what happens now because I am also pretty sure my file is still not transferred to LA.

Please do let me know if you find anything else.

thanks,

Sanskin77

Sanskin,

Thanks for the update. I will definitely post if I come to know of anything.

Originally posted by sanksin77
jalabalajings,

I got the exactly same letter with the medical forms as you. Only difference is that I applied in second week of April and points are 72.

Let's see what happens now because I am also pretty sure my file is still not transferred to LA.

Please do let me know if you find anything else.

thanks,

Sending Passport

Hi

We received letter requesting passport. but my wife is going to india next week..

how long do they usualy give for sending the passport..

how long does it take to get the passport back from embassy

how long do they give stmping for ?

Sending passports??

Folks:

How are you sending the passports to the Buffalo consulate? I assume some sort of prepaid express/fedex mail inside express/fedex mail. Is that so? How exactly are you sending?

Thank you.

For GLRao

Hi,
Congratulations!
I am assuming that you will be sending your passport and then sending your wife's a bit later-when she comes back, hopefully well before your medicals expire. CIC takes about 10 days to return your passport to you if you send them a pre-paid express return envelope.

Can you please tell us your timeline-I could not find yours in the excel sheet.
Thnx
Satish

Hi,

I applied for PR on March 02. Due to address change I could not receive the File No.

Now with the help of CAIPS notes, I could find file no. and other information. Can you please help me with following questions?

1) Caips says IMM 1017s Requested: 23-07-2002
I have learnt from yahoo discussions group and caips coding kit that it is related to medical instructions.

What exactly is this?

2) Caips say
File BF ' D TO : PFD ON 27-11-2003
What could this be?

Thanks
Sudhir

I applied on january 2002.
Got file # april 2002
Assessment on on april 2003 .
Interview waived .asked to resubmit FBI FP .employment ....and new forms for my wife .
I have to wait 6 months for medical.I do it next friday which is oct.10th.
My question is :
My wife has not received anything yet as far as medical forms.Is that normal?
Can i consider that my application has been approved since the interview has been waived and the medical forms have received ?.
Finally i 'm expecting a baby how can i add him?

Thanks for your help.

Derila2003

Hi,
1. You can do your wife's medicals with yours and with the same doctor-just make sure that it is one of the registered doctors, the list is on their website.
2. Also, fill up another application for your child and send it in, and get him/her medically examined as well.

This will save you a lot of time. don't wait for them to get back to you. Since your 6 months are almost over, don't wait or you might get stuck in the loop again.
Satish

Satish ,
Thanks a lot for your quick response .So if i understood ,with one medical form which is mine i can also include my wife and the baby .
Is that right ?
thanks again

Derila

Np.
In reality, you don't need a form at all so long as you can go to one of the registered practitioners and get you and your family checked.
For instance, in my case, I got my medicals done well before they mailed me the forms. Just inform the person who is taking appointments, pay the fees and you're done. Another friend of mine did the same. Just make sure that the doctor sends all the reports on the same file nos to Ottawa (where these are usually sent).
Good luck and keep posting.
Satish

Got it .
Thanks for the valuable infos.
Probably i 'll wait until my wife give birth and then do the medical .
thanks .

to snpr

Hi snpr,
didn't see anyone's reply to you..so here is answer..

when CIC request for your passport,they send an envelope with that, which has to/from address posted by them. you have to send passport in that envelope with extra envelope with pre-paid stamps for them to return it. It's your choice how you want to send and how you want them to send you. but I know that they only send passports back only in USPS...no fedex/ups..so, I guess getting passport back..one has no choice but snail mail...i mean USPS.

Kalpesh

Initial assessment complete

Fellow members,

Today I received a letter from the Canadian Consulate General, Buffalo that the initial assessment is complete and interview is waived.
Applied on 16th April 2002...file no. received on 30 sep 2002..initial assessment received on Oct 3,2003 .

They have asked for updated bank statements, employment letter, FBI fingerprints, proof of status in US like H1 copy with paystubs and last yr W2. These need to be send within 90 days.

I have also received medical forms and they have asked me to complete medicals within 60 days.

Thanks,
anjali

Re: to snpr

Thnak you desi145/kalpesh and really appreciate it. Why are they sending an envelope too if we are going to send them in Fedex/UPS/USPSExpress Mail? I always prefer USPS Express Mail as it reaches in one day and they are very reliable. Maybe, one express mail that contains a prepaid express mail + the passports is what I am thinking of doing. Is that what you did too?

Thanks again.

Originally posted by desi145
Hi snpr,
didn't see anyone's reply to you..so here is answer..

when CIC request for your passport,they send an envelope with that, which has to/from address posted by them. you have to send passport in that envelope with extra envelope with pre-paid stamps for them to return it. It's your choice how you want to send and how you want them to send you. but I know that they only send passports back only in USPS...no fedex/ups..so, I guess getting passport back..one has no choice but snail mail...i mean USPS.

Kalpesh

Re: Derila

I am not sure whether it's a good idea to get the medicals done before you get the forms from the consulate. The forms that you get from consulate has your photo along with all the other printed information about the applicant and more over, they have a consulate seal on the photo.

I don't know why would anyone go thru the pain in doing medicals before you get the appropriate forms from the consulate. I would strongly advice against that. My 2 cents ...

Originally posted by satishjha73
Np.
In reality, you don't need a form at all so long as you can go to one of the registered practitioners and get you and your family checked.
For instance, in my case, I got my medicals done well before they mailed me the forms. Just inform the person who is taking appointments, pay the fees and you're done. Another friend of mine did the same. Just make sure that the doctor sends all the reports on the same file nos to Ottawa (where these are usually sent).
Satish

Re: Derila

Originally posted by satishjha73
Np.
Satish

Satish and all others, Have questions for you

Today I received a letter from the Canadian Consulate General, Buffalo that the initial assessment is complete and interview is waived. Applied on 15th May 2002...file no. received in sep 2002..initial assessment received on Oct 5,2003 .

They have asked for updated bank statements, employment letter, FBI fingerprints, proof of status in US like H1 copy with paystubs and last yr W2. These need to be send within 90 days.

I have also received medical forms and they have asked me to complete medicals within 60 days, meanwhile I have baby born in US which is now 5 month old and I could not able to inform them, now as per your advice, do I first need to inform Canadian consultate abt new born and send some form filled in or I should baby medical alongwith rest of the family, Please let me know whats my options are :confused:

snpr
I am not sure whether it's a good idea to get the medicals done before you get the forms from the consulate. The forms that you get from consulate has your photo along with all the other printed information about the applicant and more over, they have a consulate seal on the photo.

I don't know why would anyone go thru the pain in doing medicals before you get the appropriate forms from the consulate. I would strongly advice against that. My 2 cents ...

snpr.
Actually ,i have recieved my medical form with my photo on it .
What satish is saying ,is that using my own form i can include my wife and my son.
This is how i interpreted his response .
Thanks

Derila2003:

How can you use your form to get the medicals done for your family? Each one gets their own form with their respective photos and all the other relevant info printed on the form. Why can't you just fax the consulate AND send them a mail too and tell them your story and they will send you the forms whenever they get to it. That's how I will proceed.

Originally posted by derila2003

snpr.
Actually ,i have recieved my medical form with my photo on it .
What satish is saying ,is that using my own form i can include my wife and my son.
This is how i interpreted his response .
Thanks

gsingh72 and RahulatDC

gsingh72 and RahulatDC

Can you please tell us how many points were you scoring? Did they mention about what point system have they accessed you? under the new rules of 67 points or 75 points.

Thanks.