Buffalo Tracker (please add)

rshastry -

Congrats Shastry!

Can you share with us your points and have they asked for an updated bank statement, employemnt letter and police clearence?

Thanks,
Baig

Thanks Baig!

I got 76 points and they have requested the following documents

1) Updated bank statement concerning landing funds.

2) Proof of English proficiency

3) FBI Clearance.

4) Latest Pay stub.

5) Medical Forms to be submitted in 60 Days.

Good Luck!

Applied on 15 apr 2002....still waiting for assessment from Buffalo.....
Did anybody from April got any assessment ? Pls post.

Passport update

Hi All,

Received the passport with visa stamping and landing documents.

Passports mailed: 08/25/2003
Received at Buffalo: 08/26/2003
Mailed back with visa: 09/04/2003

Hope to land sometime in October. Shall post the landing experience at that time.

Thanx again to this forum for all the valuable information and best wishes to all,

Nita.

Applied on 27 Feb 2002....still waiting for assessment from Buffalo.....

Any guess how long its going to take

Ksandy

raj1008,

After a long time checked that what is going on with the group waiting and waiting for Canada immigrations guys to do some justice to the work they are assigned.

A little update from my side, that I replied to the query about my employement record since the date of application(October -2001).

I have some questions for you, Raj1008 :

- I found that you have gone for medicals(7/18/2003), is that ?
Did you receive any information to go for medicals from immigrations guys or decided at your own.

- You also mentioned about the new forms, is there something different or specials to worry about ?

- What is status for your interview, did you receive any info., when it will happen or waived off. By the way, where is your interview?

- Any other steps r u planning in near future. ( You know that we are in same boat)

Will appreciate for your response specially for me and the group.

Thanks,

pkapur

GURUs, Need Help URGENT .....

I have applied for Canadian GC long back and have received some documents in the past.

With some unwanted things happened back in India, I was forced to go to India and back again.

Here are my details :

Initial Application Sent ....

October 16 2001. .....
Application reviewed and file number assigned on January 2nd 2002.
Medicals received and requested to send after 6 Months in January 2003

I initially thought of abandoning the process .... but I need to continue it and have no idea where and which stage I am....

Any suggestions .....on how to revive it.....PLEASE HELP.
PLEASE SUGGEST .....................

- Jha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you have to complete your medicals and send it to buffalo and they will finalise your case.

To tanvis and pitt

Hi Nita,
Congratulations and please let us know how your landing process goes.

Hi Tanvis,

You must be having a sigh of relief as everything is finished. Couple of questions...

1)How is the job market in canada? Is it easy to find technical job, if you have degree/experience from USA?
2)I heard that your credit history starts from zero in canada, is that true?
3) Did you fly to Toronto and drove back? or fly back?
4) Besides landing, do you suggest applying PR card, SIN card ( don't know what is SIN) and health card?? How many days do we need for this? Need to take any appointment?

Regards,
Kalpesh

For Desi145

Job market does not seem good irrespective of your skills. Its tough out there and everywhere and I guess you got to adapt to the changing times.

I flew back too. They issued me a new I-94 even though I still had my previous one which was valid. But he insisted and I did not argue.

New Immigrants do not have to anything for the PR Card except to give their addresss. It is mailed to them at that address in 4 weeks time.

You have to apply for SIN Card by going to the Human Resources Department. No appointment is necessary. You can fill the form online and have your copy ready and its a matter of 15 mins. They will mail it to you within 3-5 weeks.

Apart from that, would be good to apply for a Bank account while you are there.

All of the above information is also included in the "Landing Process and Necessary Info" document.

Best,
Tanvi

Eclient Application Status

Hi All,

They have updated my e-client application status to "Complete" with the following details:

"We started processing your application on November 28, 2001.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Medical results have been received.

You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson Airport Terminal No. 2 office on September 06, 2003 and became a Permanent Resident. "

-Tanvi

For Tanvi,

Congratulations on becoming a Permanant Resident. I'm sure it feels good to have completed the process.

Your "landing" post was very helpful as I will be doing the same next month at Pearson Int'l.

Best wishes,
Nita.

Posting it again .. Raj1008, please reply .. Thanks -
-------------
raj1008,

After a long time checked that what is going on with the group waiting and waiting for Canada immigrations guys to do some justice to the work they are assigned.

A little update from my side, that I replied to the query about my employement record since the date of application(October -2001).

I have some questions for you, Raj1008 :

- I found that you have gone for medicals(7/18/2003), is that ?
Did you receive any information to go for medicals from immigrations guys or decided at your own.

- You also mentioned about the new forms, is there something different or specials to worry about ?

- What is status for your interview, did you receive any info., when it will happen or waived off. By the way, where is your interview?

- Any other steps r u planning in near future. ( You know that we are in same boat)

Will appreciate for your response specially for me and the group.

Thanks,

pkapur