Buffalo Tracker (please add)

For Niza,

I was wondering about the mailing of the passport in the grey envelope. You had mentioned about using the express mail. Did you enclose the grey evelope in an express mail envelope and also enclose a return express for them to mail back?

Your input will be greatly appreciated as I'm a little confused after reading all the posts.

Thanx in advance,
Nita.

What are the chances of getting Canadian green card approved
if we have a score of less than 75.My attorney told me that
they will reject the application.Did anybody in this forum has similar kind of experience , please post your ideas.

- Thanks.

updated tracker

Hi All,
Attached is the updated tracker.
changes in suraj18,pitt,dsnvas status.
Added few more.

Nita: Congratulations !

LcDecade: YES, They will reject it, if the score is less than 75. I know my brother-in-law just got rejected and his friend also got rejected last week. He had 72 points.

rejection time

that's strange, a friend of mine who is from Australia got rejected too recently...

i think they are really serious on the 75 pts now...

is there a possibility of rejection when their file has been forwarded in another office... or it's just either interview or without interview... does anybody who has filed at LA or Detroit got rejected?

thanks,
annies :)

question desi145

hi desi145

when did your brother in law applied? when did he receive the rejection letter, is it at the time of acknowledgement or assessment period? can you tell us the specifics about your brother in law's time line...

thanks,
annies

Hi annies,
my bro-in-law applied in april 2002. he got rejected in assessment notice,which came last week.

Kalpesh

hi again desi145

hi desi145,

from what office did he receive the assessment, Buffalo, LA or Detroit?

thanks,
annies

Need help

I recently moved from bayarea to Nj on job, Now I have to take finger printing for FBI verification, Can anyone can tell me where I can do it in NJ, I am located in edison, NJ.

DSNVAS

Any suggestions??

I will complete the first time landing process on Sept 6th at Toronto Airport.

Anyone else going there too??

Please suggest:

Best way to get to Downtown from the Airport??

Trip Suggestions to Toronto : Not to miss list ??

Any areas to avoid??

Thanks

-Tanvi

Last edited by a moderator:
Take 427 south and Gardiner Expressway.

To See list:
Obviously CN tower is there.
CNE (Canadian National Exhibiton) is going on now.

The last person in this forum to get Initial assessment was dsnvas who applied in Feb 2002.What happened to all the March and April guys ?

Applied on 15 apr 2002....still waiting for assessment from Buffalo.....
Did anyone around this timeline got the assessment? Pls post.

details

My process details may be of help for you guyz...

Applied : Jan 18th 2002
AOR: APRIL 30th 2002
ASSESSMENT: FEB 5th, 2003 -- INTERVIEW WAIVED
MEDICALS: Submitted after six months .. Aug 5th'2003

Waiting ...

Hope this helps ...

Waiver Recieved.

Here are my details from Buffalo Consulate.

Applied 05/07/2002.

AOR 11/14/2002.

Interview Waiver 08/25/2003.

Good Luck to all of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Time Lines:

Applies: November, 05, 2001
AOR : Jan, 05, 2002
Assessement: November, 26, 2002

Interview Required and file had been placed into a queue to transfer to detriot.

Today i received a letter from Detriot office advising me that the file has been transfered finally to Detroit. It took full NINE 9 MONTHS to transfer. The letter also says that the next step is that if interview is required i will receive a letter about date and time before the interview take place.

I have not received any request for new forms, but the letter says that i may receive new forms becasue of new law.

regards - Mohsin