Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Yes, got the passport request letter

Hi,

Just after the on-line page changes my appl status to be
"Decision Made", do I get the passport request letter in
mail today. So, I think I am almost done on this journey.
Will send passport to Buffalo for stamping.

Thank you for your help!

-f

Got it Got it Got it !!!!

Hi everybody,

Atlast I got the letter requesting for passport stamping after a long wait. My timeline is as follows

Applied Sep 2001
Initial Assessment Sep 2002 (Interview Waived off)
Medical Sep 2002
Passport Request 29th July 2003

Pl update my status in Buffalo trackker..

Thanks

Hi Suraj,

I am gald that after many ups and downs, atlast the wait is over. Congratulations man.

I hope rest of the process will be smooth for you.

Good luck

In the e-Client Application Status, after the entry 'Medical results have been received', do they make any entries once the passport has been received for stamping or after it has been stamped?

My status now shows 'In Process' again after I sent the passports for stamping. Earlier it was 'Decision Made'.

Anybody still here who went through the passport stamping process recently?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone put sample covering letter(to whom send to ) and other details for sending documents to Canadian Consulate general.

Thanks,
Esskaybos1

URL

Hello

I have heard some site from third party , which gives us information about status of our applicarion , tentative dates on which Visa officer is going to take decision on the file etc
( This is not eStatus )

does anybody has URL for that ?

Txs
Ksandy

Consulate visit

Hi All,

As I have not received any letter from consulate, I am planning to go to Buffalo to find out atleast the file number. Have anyone personally visited the consulate to find out immigration status?

Is it possible to find out the file number through CAIPSNOTES?

Please advise.

Thanks
Sudhir

Hi sudirsama,
I dont think it would be useful to visit the consulate to resolve your problem.The best course I think would be to fax them again and wait.If they are not willing to answer by phone how would they be willing to see you in person.But if you live near the consulate I guess you have nothing to lose by trying.

Today I got the Request for Passport

Today I got the Request for Passports and 3 copies of new photos for each person in my family (from LA Office).

I applied from California. Here is my info:

Applied on ------------------------------> 12/10/2001
Buffalo received on ----------------------> 12/13/2001
Money Receipt dated --------------------> 17/12/2001
File number issued on --------------------> 21/02/2002
Received the letter with files number------> 25/02/2002
Received Initial Assessment --------------> 03/06/2003 (Requested for Medical, RPRF, New Bank letter and New state police certificates. Interview: Waved)
Medical was done on --------------------> 04/23/2003
Request for Passport---------------------> 07/29/2003

Landing Papers---------------------------> Waiting

Do you know... How long it take to get the passport back after mailing it??

Congratulations Niza.

Looking at the trend, you will get your passport back in 2 weeks once you send them for stamping.

good luck for landing

tracker updated

Hi All,
Here is the updated tracker.
Nija,suraj,esskaybos,v_anand status changed.
Congrats to Nija,Suraj.

Cheers,
Kalpesh

still waiting for assessment

Hi guys,

Applied for PR on 15th Apr 2002 . Got file no. in Sep 2002....nothing after that.
It is taking a lot of time .:confused: almost 15 months passed....anybody in the same boat ????

pls share ur timelines.

For Gsignh72

Yes, i applied on April 16th 2002. Got file number in August 2002 and waiting since then. Also, my file was transfered to LA to 'Expediate the process' in May 2003. So, I can see some light at the end of tunnel.

Just hang in there, hopefully we will all hear good news God willing very soon.

Thanks1

For Gsignh72

Yes, i applied on April 16th 2002. Got file number in August 2002 and waiting since then. Also, my file was transfered to LA to 'Expediate the process' in May 2003. So, I can see some light at the end of tunnel.

Just hang in there, hopefully we will all hear good news God willing very soon.

Thanks!

Tracker

Desi145

Please include my details in tracker sheet.

Applied : 02/27/2002
AOR : 07/10/2002

Thanks
Ksandy