Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Kenny04 said:
This is only for cases in Detroit. None of the other consulates, Buffalo included, have such a link.

Oh I thought there was only one post in USA, from immigration prespective, and that was BUFFALO.....

is there any way to get caipsnotes without mailing anything, like may be fax or so, because on caipsnotes.com for online form the consent has to be mailed and for fax form payment has nothing against it, is there a way to fill form online pay and then fax the consent in....?????

kothari_rupesh said:
Oh I thought there was only one post in USA, from immigration prespective, and that was BUFFALO.....

Immigration applications are sent to Buffalo. After IA if an interview is required then the file is transfered to one of the following 4 consulates:

New York city, Detroit, Seattle or Los Angeles.

Please help

Hi!
I am really worried because we filed in sep 2004,got AOR in jan and still waiting for the rest. Can anybody tell me how long is this all going to take?How long does it take after you get your med and stuff?Is there any way besides canadian online service to see the progress?please help ....GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Thank you very much jkvaisnavi! I checked and these days they are doing cases whose AOR were recieved in dec and jan. Hope to get it soon.
thanks again and best of luck to all.

manoo said:
After you finish your meds etc the timeline varies for anything like 3 months to a year. Dont get me wrong, hope for the best but be ready for the worse.

If your interview is wavied then no need to worry, you will get ur PR, but there is no benchmark for timelines!

hi: last week i got the med forms .a query & fbi clearence needed forms from the consulate with an interview waiver does that mean i am cleared for pr or will they be running background checks after this ,they have asked me to do my meds 6 mths after the letter date and also pay my prfee so what does this mean

thanks

Im not to sure about these additional security froms with IA, and what affect these additional forms will have on your timeline.
Generally after IA medicals, fees and additional documents if any need to reach the consulate in specific period of time. During this the checks are conducted by CIC or a third party.

These checks take 3 months to a year.

Job before Passport Request ????

Any body have this situation ????

I had my medicals and additional docs sent by end of June, so should be expecting passport request soon ......and so I started looking for a job, and now I think I may be close to getting one, and if they do a work permit in the interim and ....if I have to go to canada before my ppr, what can I change my address to, some friends address in the US or should I gave my new canadian address ...........??????

or is there a better way to handle this.....

canada pr process

Does anyone know if applying for canada pr automatically rule you out from visiting canada (e.g. for applying for a h1b stamp) until the point the pr goes through and one is ready to land?

Thanks for replies.

Hi Max2005!
could you kindly tell me when did you apply and from where because we are desperately waiting for some progress after the aor which we got in jan 2005.your timeline would help me a lot ( i think).good luck and best wishes.

Hi! clx-dude
Thankyou very much for your reply.this will definitely help and give us some kind of relief.thanks again and good luck.

Hey, RUNAWAY73, I noticed in yogi site, that you got your passport request ? since your time line is almost as same as mine, if you dont mine, can you let me know your med/docs/pr request DATES ?

Do I need to take IELTS?

Got US greencard then married wife outside US. So now I have to apply for Canadian PR in order to get her to North America in a couple of years. Normal US PR path is a 6 year process.

One question that I have encountered on my application: do I need to take the IELTS to prove my English fluency? I have spent 10 years in US, got my Ph.D. here, worked in US corporations for 4 years, written many journal articles, and made numerous conference presentations. I speak without a trace of accent. Do you guys think they will award me full points for my English so I can avoid taking the IELTS? It costs time and money (US$140).

Thanks in advance.

my 2 cents..

I don't think it is required for you..I didn't take any IELTS test.. I have bachelar degree from india and past 6 years i am in usa working in IT, my IA was completed during Apr'05.

I sent the following format document for the "Proof of Language Proficiency". please modify it for yourself..

good luck

Thank you.

Thanks a lot. That's really helpful.

jkvaisnavi said:
my 2 cents..

I don't think it is required for you..I didn't take any IELTS test.. I have bachelar degree from india and past 6 years i am in usa working in IT, my IA was completed during Apr'05.

I sent the following format document for the "Proof of Language Proficiency". please modify it for yourself..

good luck

IELTS test

jkvaisnavi said:
my 2 cents..

good luck

What documents you provided alongwith draft letter? (i.e. to support language Proficiency)

Thanks for your reply

How long will they give visa

Hi Gurus,

i got a fax message request from NY Canadian Office to send Passport wich is dated on 22nd July.
my time lines are.
Processing startted on November 14, 2001
Medicals sent around First week of Nov'2004
Pass port Request 22nd July 2005
How long will they give visa to me
Actually i am planning visit next feb or march.