Buffalo Tracker (please add)

I sent mine and my wife's finger prints in the same envelope to FBI. Today, I received only my results.

Does anyone know it is usual for FBI to send results separately? or have they lost my wife's fingerprints?

Thanks
ind

Last edited by a moderator:
Query Reply

PLEASE HELP !!!!

1) Does anybody know how much time it takes for Buffalo Center to send any replies at all to FAX queries sent ? I sent mine last thursday I believe and havent received any thing yet ?

2) When I started my application I just did mine (excluded my wife out of it) when I got my IA they asked me to submit my wifes documentation too, and they said once they get that they will send the medical forms ? any idea when I will get the medical forms, I have sent most of the documentation requested except FBI PCC, like 20-25 days ago, now I am thinking about including my wife in the application too, is there any simple way to do it without delaying my processing ? do I just send a letter and money order, since documentation/forms/photos are already submitted for her, with my application ?

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my queries ????

Sense of processing times

I submitted the medical papers on mar 18th and additional papers like indian police verification on may 19. How long does it take for the next step.

Is the next step a letter inviting to land. ?

Once they have received all docs you will get a request for your passport to be stamped, once that is completed you can Land

srini88 whats ur time line?

my timeline
juen 04 app
july 04 aor
feb 05 ia
meds, landing fee, pcc and add docs mailed march end

all the best

manoo

My time line may not apply since I finished mine in Jan 2004 and landing in Aug 2004. It took them about 3 months once i submitted my medicals to ask for the passport to be sent, once you send the passport it took them a week to give it back to me stamped and ready for landing

It might have gotten shorter now

from reading the postings here I understand most of you have waited approximately 1 year from sending your apps to receiving stamps in your passports. Buffalo website says approx. 18 months. Are H-1 candidates expedited earlier? Thanks for your replies and good luck to you all!

IA not yet received... What should I do next?

I have applied in Aug 27, 2004. It was received at Sep 1, 2004. I got AOR on Dec, 15 2004 with AOR Date Dec 2, 2004. However, I have not received IA letter yet. I have seen couple of people got IA with my time line in yogi799.com.

Has any one got IA with my timeline or latter? What I suppose to do now :confused: ?

Thanks..

Ia

PLEASE HELP !!!!

1) Does anybody know how much time it takes for Buffalo Center to send any replies at all to FAX queries sent ? I sent mine last thursday I believe and havent received any thing yet ?

2) When I started my application I just did mine (excluded my wife out of it) when I got my IA they asked me to submit my wifes documentation too, and they said once they get that they will send the medical forms ? any idea when I will get the medical forms, I have sent most of the documentation requested except FBI PCC, like a month ago, now I am thinking about including my wife in the application too, is there any simple way to do it without delaying my processing ? do I just send a letter and money order, since documentation/forms/photos are already submitted for her, with my application ?

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my queries ????

I can respond to your first question, expecting a response for a fax request has neve hapenned for me. I am not sure what succes rate others have had but I must have faxed them 15 times or more not one after the other but separated throughout my process and never once received a response. I guess if you see from their perspective they must be getting hundred's of these per day and its pretty hard to keep getting back

how to cancel Canada immigration application

(1). Does anyone know how to cancel Canada immigration application and get landing fee back? form? letter? Can you post some letter samples?

(2). Can I ask them to return all my document I sent to them?

Thanks in advance

srini88 said:
I can respond to your first question, expecting a response for a fax request has neve hapenned for me. I am not sure what succes rate others have had but I must have faxed them 15 times or more not one after the other but separated throughout my process and never once received a response. I guess if you see from their perspective they must be getting hundred's of these per day and its pretty hard to keep getting back

Thanks...!!! i think that is going to be the case, since I am yet to receive it too.

How to get landing fees back

Guys,

My canadian PR approved and visa expires on July 2005. I do not want to land since my USA GC also got approved.

How do I get landing fee back? I need to inform canada buffalo office regarding "not to land and get landing fees back". But my question is Do I need to inform them before my visa expires? can I inform them once my visa expires and then request for landing fees refund?

Thanks in advance.

Medicals

When I received my IA, they said they needed missing docs before they can send me the medical forms, I sent those things but yet havent recieved the medical forms, can I do medicals without those forms ? where can I find a list of places I can do the medicals ? I am just trying to be a little proactive, any help is appreciated.

I think u need the medical form thats sent by them in order to do ur medical.

kothari_rupesh said:
When I received my IA, they said they needed missing docs before they can send me the medical forms, I sent those things but yet havent recieved the medical forms, can I do medicals without those forms ? where can I find a list of places I can do the medicals ? I am just trying to be a little proactive, any help is appreciated.

My Experience

Hello All!
Just wanted to give you a quick view of how my process (skilled worker)went. I sent my application in May 2004. AOR was June 22, 2004. I got my IA at the end of January 2005. I had to move to my home country (Brazil) before sending the requested documentation shown in the IA. I did my medicals in Brazil on March 10th 2005 and sent the rest of the docs (Proof of funds and Letter from current employer) the first week of April 2005. By that time I already was in Brazil, and I had sent a letter to buffalo explaining the situation before moving. And the employer letter stated that I was moving back to my country because my work visa was expiring. We got our passport request around April 20th. Now, contrary to what was said here before, you CAN send you passport overseas to Buffalo. I called the embassy in Brazil and they just recomended me to use a secure courier like Fedex. You'll just need to give them a USA address for them to send the passports. I did that and on May 10th I got everything in Brazil via Fedex. The whole process took about 10 months. I'm planning to land with my family in January 2006. I have until March 10th 2006.
Hope this helps.
Good luck to all!
Daniel

LaborIsPainful said:
I think u need the medical form thats sent by them in order to do ur medical.

Thanks for the reply.

But if that is the case , is there any way to communicate with them to fasten the process of getting the medical forms, or is it pretty much WAIT AND WAIT ?
Any suggestions ?

Also is there a place I can lookup places to get medicals done ? or is it pretty much any place ?

semome said:
Hello All!
Just wanted to give you a quick view of how my process (skilled worker)went. I sent my application in May 2004. AOR was June 22, 2004. I got my IA at the end of January 2005. I had to move to my home country (Brazil) before sending the requested documentation shown in the IA. I did my medicals in Brazil on March 10th 2005 and sent the rest of the docs (Proof of funds and Letter from current employer) the first week of April 2005. By that time I already was in Brazil, and I had sent a letter to buffalo explaining the situation before moving. And the employer letter stated that I was moving back to my country because my work visa was expiring. We got our passport request around April 20th. Now, contrary to what was said here before, you CAN send you passport overseas to Buffalo. I called the embassy in Brazil and they just recomended me to use a secure courier like Fedex. You'll just need to give them a USA address for them to send the passports. I did that and on May 10th I got everything in Brazil via Fedex. The whole process took about 10 months. I'm planning to land with my family in January 2006. I have until March 10th 2006.
Hope this helps.
Good luck to all!
Daniel

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

As far as mailing passport is concerned every country has their own rules. I know for sure that an Indian passport can not be mailed internationally. You did the right thing by asking the government officials.

Kenny04 said:
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

As far as mailing passport is concerned every country has their own rules. I know for sure that an Indian passport can not be mailed internationally. You did the right thing by asking the government officials.

I agree with Kenny04 on the issue of Indian passport. But I also think this applies to every country's passport. So it is hardly a surprise that Buffalo did not mail your pp back to your brazilian address but instead sent to the US address.