Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part II

Transportation from SESA to DOL

Pikachu,

How long does it take to transfer a case from SESA to DOL after they process in SESA.

Thanks,
PS

Very long... 7 mos and counting...

I suggest you take a look at the discussion "RIR TRACKER-Boston SESA". It does not have a long list of pending cases at SESA at the moment, but it does provide you some sense of where MA SESA is currently at. MA SESA AVM is almost useless as I have been hearing the exact same message "we are processing cases with PD from 4/25 to 4/27" for weeks. I wish everybody here can add your info to the "RIR TRACKER-Boston SESA" discussion as well so that we can better track what is going on at SESA. Information is the key for us to keep our hope afloat and spirit high.

Oh boy! We all should move to Chicago area...

and our LC applications would get approved there even before our cases are forward to the Boston DOL from region I SESA\'s.

How many cases in front of mine?

My case# is 013124XX. BOSTON DOL is processing #01307XXX, does it mean that there are more than 4000 cases in front of me? I have to wait another year to get my turn?

What is your priority date

Phonon,

What is your PD (priority date), I want to know approximately how long it may take for my case based on yours as I know only my PD as April 16, 2001. I am not sure whether it has been sent to DOL from SESA-Boston:The Great.

Thanks,
SP

Anything we can do??

This is ridicules. Mt receipt date OCT 30th, 2001 approx 7000 cases ahead of me. If this is the way they are currently processing. It might take 2 years to get my LC approval.
Is there anything we can do about it?
All the other DOLS are doing much better (other than Texas).

consider it lucky!

The last time I got non-RIR LC cleared it took 2 1/2 years...then like an idiot, I decided "hey let me switch companies and start on RIR, at most I\'ll lose 6 months". @#$#$!% DOL, 1 year later, still nowhere close to getting LC. I probably would have had my GC by now...or I could have been laid off...life sucks.

How long does it take MA SESA to forward a case to Boston DOL?

My RIR PD is 04/24, and now MA SESA is processing RIR PD 04/30. It is well over one month the process date passed my PD. But my case is still not in the DOL database. My lawyer seems also have received any letter from SESA. How come, how slow does SESA forward a case?

Thanks

Do you know how long it takes SESA to forward you case to DOL

after SESA\'s review? I remember SESA was processing PD april 13 long time ago.

Thanks,nikki2000

Can you tell me when was that? And what is your PD?
The SESA and DOL are working slower and slower.

That\'s probably a long time ago...

I know some permanent LC apps even got certified in a couple of weeks last year. Those good times had long gone. :-(

far_star

i am sorry if i confused you, i was trying to say it took 19 days to reach my case to Boston DOL after MA SESA were done.
My PD is 11th Nov 2000, lost 3 months in between because some information was missing. My RD is in 2nd week of April. Still waiting...

Pikachu

The list which you update regularly is helpful.

Is this RIR or Non-RIR list OR both.

I also noticed there is another message board for RIR explicitly.
Although I don\'t see a lot of updates there.

Thanks for your info.

No Title

this is for RIR and non-RIR cases at the Boston DOL.. This tracks the cases certified by the regional DOL after they are finished with cases received from the various SESA\'s in Region - I

The other RIR tracker that you are talking about is for cases at the Boston SESA. After the sesa is done they go the the regional DOL. HTH.

nikki2000, thanks for your info, but...

it is still misleading for people who still have applications pending at SESA. The processing time more than a year ago really does not reveal any useful information. People nowadays are waiting more than 190 (yes, it is 19 x 10 and still couting) for their LCs to get certified.

No, this is a great news for peasants in developing countries -

I will broadcasting this so as to get more & more farmers who want to come here to help Boston DOL, since it DESPERATELY needs them. The only question is: how to fill out the LC form since all of them are illiterated. HELP!!!