Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part II

No Title

guilty as charged.. i usually delete the previous days listings when i post fresh ones.. sinz they have real data like full case #\'s, I prefer to do this.

Pikachu can you please update total numbers remaining in Jan, FEb , Mar and APril

Pikachu can you please update total numbers remaining in Jan, FEb , Mar and APril

Thanks alot in advance....
Manish

APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys, they are done with me finally. The following are the milestones:
Case #: 01307***
RIR - EB2(BS+5)
PD:01/11/01
RD:02/26/01
NOF:11/30/01 (NOF: Missing documentation!!! Can you imagine!)
RESPONSE RECEIVED:12/04/01
AD:12/06/01
Future Plan: CP - Chennai

Thank you all of you for your constant help.
Pikachu, Honey, I couldn\'t have done it with out you! I know your RECEIVEDATE==02/08/2001. Haven\'t you gotten your\'s yet?!! Hope you will be right behind me. Keep us all posted where we can find you when you leave this thread, so that we can continue our journey together.

Thanks again.

RD== March 21st 2001

Hi Pikachu,

I have seen some cases where RD=March 22nd 2001. So why my case is still not certified? Can you give me some more information? I know its really silly asking this question to you but!!!

S

RD defnition

Id RD the date SESA sends a receipt for the application or is it the date DOL receives from SESA ?

thanks

oops

ok. So all these cases which is approved with RD in feb/march may be actually filed in like 6 months before that...

Please provide some info

Hi Mainer:
Congratulations!!!!
Could you please post some details about your RIR...such as what was your area of work, how many ads, how many responses, etc.
Goodluck with rest of the process!

Thanks,
-Paresh
krsn1@yahoo.com

krsn, here it is:

Thanks Paresh. I am a Computer Programmer. I am not sure how many ads they did. I am thinking one internal posting and one external. I don\'t think there were any responses.

Hope that helps. Good luck to you too!

No Title

pikachu pokemon,

My case number is 1312XXX, does that mean there are more than 4000 cases ahead of mine?

If Boston DOL process 200 cases per month, I have to wait 1.5 years. Am I right? Thanks

No Title

not necessarily.. there may well be many missing numbers in there.. And about a half of the cases are temporary seasonal workers, leaving you with an about 1800 cases before yours. At 200 cases a month, thats 9 months of waiting time from your RD.

PikaChu, one question here

Hi Pikachu,

I used my company Tax ID to search in the Boston DOL database, and always get 0 case! Do you know why? I am sure there are people applying LC before. I know I am using correct Tax ID since I can retrieve some cases from other DOL centers. Is there any way to find out my case since my company doesnot want to give out the case no to me (both SESA and DOL).

Thanks a lot,

Sorry, I hit enter, You can use

Use Company Business Phone as Employer Phone (xxx) yyy-yyyy
it should give you all the cases.

And use the business phone they generally use in official communication. It might be a Board no or a secretery no. Or if you must have your H-1 receipt. Use the same phone no as on that receipt

Phone also returns 0 cases

I used to use the phone number to get the listing, that method seems to have stopped returning any cases. All I can do now is look at my ing stagnant case!

thanks, gc gc

Actually I used Tax ID and phone no, all with no results.
Finally, I have to send 1000+ case # and just found my case out. What a way.

Thanks a lot. My DOL RD is 11/15/01, seems 12~15 months ahead.

what the *&*&@

shit is this ? All other DOL\'s are moving at lightening speed and all we see here is wait. When will it end. My RD is 10/10 RIR and looks like I\'m NEVER going to get it.