Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part II

Great Job Rahul and Thanks to DOL

by this speed DOL would be clearing almost every cases till JULY, 2001 by end of February. Isn\'t it Rahul??

Congrats NIKKI2000!!!

If you filed the labor from NJ in Nov 2000, you will be waiting for EAD now.
MA SESA and Boston DOL should process the applns more fast!!!

Congratulations Nikki!! & Thanks Rahul for keeping us posted!

Good Luck Nikki in your I-140 and rest of process, I guess you must feel a huge weight off your shoulders!

Hope to see you soon in the I-140 board once my LC goes through (PD=04/23/01).

No Title

my case number is 013145xx & boston office got it first week of nov so what do you think when they will work on it.

My Case

Hi I\'ve just discovered this web site it is so gr8 in explaining everything now I am informed as to what happens anyway
my case number is 01310613 received in Boston DOL on 5 july 2001 wondering if you have any info as the phone just keep ringing all the time at the dol

any advice greatly appreciated

I sent a mail to DOL....

My company didn\'t inform the RD or Case#. So, I sent a mail to DOL , with my employer\'s phone# in the subject. And I got a automated reply from DOL with the RD,Case# and current status. Since, my company filed LC only for me, the reply information was pertaining only to me. However, I confirmed with my company that the Case# is mine..... So, my suggestion is ,get the case# from your company/attorney.. Then, send a email to LCSTATUS01@doleta.gov with the case# or phone# in the subject... You should get a automated reply with the RD and the current status of the appln.

How did you find that it is 3 months?

My employer will be applying for my Labor Cerfitications soon, and am concerned about the processing time at SESA RI. One lawyer I just contacted said that RI is very slow and it can take 1 year. Could you tell me how you find about "approx 3 months"? Thank you.