BEC Priority Date Tracker

labor_in_pain said:
Dear Seniors:

Does anyone know what does the case status "Withdrawn" mean in screen shot received from BEC?

I am speculating here. But...

If you file for PERM you can withdraw your application in BPC. Seems this is the status the case would go to.

If you didn't withdraw or apply for PERM then they probably made a mistake.

Updated Tracker

dallas_guy - added (CERTIFIED)
Kalifonia - added (CERTIFIED)
SleeplessInSeat - added
djurisicb - updated
dolly09 - added
roddy - updated
KGC05 - added
Prab64 - added

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

JustWatching,
Appreciate your work.. Please add my details...

STATE SWA - Michigan
EB3
RIR
PD - 9/25/03
RD - NO TRANSFER
45-day letter - Not received yet

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls add me to the philadelphia BEC tracker

PD: 21may2003
State: NY
category:EB2/RIR
Not transferred....No case number or 45-day letter
No information except application received date 21may03(UPS receipt)

dallas bec

hello
could u add my details to the dallas bec tracker
Pd - Dec 30 2004
SWa : Iowa
No trf to Federal

no 45 day letter yet.

Please add me to the tracker:

State: PA
EB3
RIR
PD: 01/23/2003
regional Receipt date : 07/25/2004
New BEC Case Number: P-04247-*****
45 day letter received 3rd week Mar 05
Replied on 03/29/2005

JustWatching said:
As of August 11, 2005 - 339,000 cases have been data entered or partially data entered.

So does anyone know
-how many is RIR and how many is non-RIR?a ratio by guess?
-in RIR, how much EB2 and how much EB3?
-How much LC has been approved since BEC starts to work? :)

No more 45 day letters from Philly?

What is the deal with 45 days letters from Philly? Seems like nobody received any love letters from Philly since April? Dallas is similar but they sent one in May.

When should we start worrying? I am worried because what if they sent it and it got lost in the mail? What if the lawyer just forgot about it? In my case, the employer's lawyer takes care of these things and I haven't talked to him since we filed the initial application.

There are no satisfactory flood of approavals either. If they are entering data, why aren't they sending the letters at the same time (for the ones they have entered the data).

I don't understand.

Traditional que in dallas

Hi

Anybody has any idea about how fast the traditional que in dallas is moving?.It looks like it is moving at a snail pace and also I think; on the tracker some of the people with earlier PD's are not active any more so I am tryning to make sense out of it.

Also JW my Case # is 0432 xxxx, I appreciate if you could update that on the tracker

Thanks

JustWatching said:
I am speculating here. But...

If you file for PERM you can withdraw your application in BPC. Seems this is the status the case would go to.

If you didn't withdraw or apply for PERM then they probably made a mistake.

Just verified with lawyer: that If you apply two labor cases from two different states, same employer and unfotunately if they have gone to the same BPC then, you need to withdraw one let go the other :( . This is what happened in my case. So JustWatching update my profile in BEC tracker to status as "Withdrawn". I thought to mention this as others will also benefit from the information. I shall post my other filing to the forum shortly...

Recieved 45 day letter

FInally recieved 45 day letter today from PBEC.

State: NY
PD Dec 10 2001
RIR EB2

PLease update my info in the BEC tracker

correction

hi Justwatching,thank you for your work.you gave us a tremendus perfomance in entering the number of data in the spread sheet.
Again i need your help to correct my data as follows:
My RD-is 15th of june 2004 and
My 45 DL shows the number as D-05007 not T-05007.
I hope you will understand and correct it.
Thanks in advance,
jc_gc.

Hello all! Here is my info...

Question - I'm a bit confused...my papers are currently in Dallas Backlog Processing Center. How does state and regional processing work? Am I to expect that my papers will be processed in the state first then to Regional or since its already at DPC..this process is no longer applicable. Please shed some light. Thanks in advance! Anybody here who received 45 letter with 04 priority date?

RIR DOL Dallas
Case Source State
CA SWA
D-05188-XXXXX
PD : 08/20/2004
45 Day Letter mailed by BEC : Nothing yet:((

Updated Tracker

gcby2020 - updated
jc-gc - updated
Vinay72 - added
onlyavdhesh - added
mans22 - added (RIR?)
indian_labor - added
WhatALabor - updated
Bunty2772 - added (CERTIFIED)
eugene176 - added

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Currently, the rush is to finish up partial data-entry, generating a T-#, and essentially getting all apps in the system. A 2nd pass would achieve complete data-entry, generating a P/B-#. Only when this occurs, does a 45 day ltr get generated. Hence the drought in 45 day letters. Hopefully after the 2nd pass, we will then see the flood-gates open for 45 day letters, and then subsequent certifications.

triniti said:
What is the deal with 45 days letters from Philly?
If they are entering data, why aren't they sending the letters at the same time (for the ones they have entered the data).

I don't understand.

tikal said:
Currently, the rush is to finish up partial data-entry, generating a T-#, and essentially getting all apps in the system. A 2nd pass would achieve complete data-entry, generating a P/B-#. Only when this occurs, does a 45 day ltr get generated. Hence the drought in 45 day letters. Hopefully after the 2nd pass, we will then see the flood-gates open for 45 day letters, and then subsequent certifications.

If you are not going to do anything with it, what is the use for partial data entry? I guess it would make it possible for them to tell you that it is in their system if you call them, but pushing the 45 day letters further away encourages more and more people to start calling and draining resources.

Anyways, I have another question. People are saying that by the end of this year, all the cases for 2001 and 2002 will be cleared and we will be left with 2003, 2004 and 2005. Was the initial estimate of 24-30 months starting with April 2005 or after all the data entry is then (Oct 05 ?).

If they can do 2001 and 2002 in 5 months, they should be able to clear 2003 and 2004 in a year. So, by the end of 2006, I should get my LC. Is that reasonable or too optimistic? (my PD is 09/04, RIR)

The idea of having temporary case information into the system is to allow using the FIFO principle. Unless all cases are entered into the system the FIFO queue cannot be established.

The plan is to clear backlog within 2 years - thats what they have the funding for. So, Ideally yes - they are supposed to clear the backlog by end of 2006/early 2007. But obviously looking at the progress so far it looks tooo optimistic.

Please update my information

ETA Case Number: T-05151-47xxx
Priority Date: 09/25/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Received Date: 09/25/2003
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: Incomplete