BEC Priority Date Tracker

WhatALabor said:
Just Assuming
Case received date is the date the case received by the bec and date submitted is the date the bec people made any change in your record
Thanx

Can Date submitted be a responce received after 45 day letter date???

thescientist said:
Hi everyone...just joined the loop here....so please forgive my ignorance
I've been waiting to hear about my labor certification status...
My PD is Sept. 02
RD is July 03
RIR in CA
I keep seeing people post about seeing their status on a "screen shot"?
can someone please help me find out how to do a "screen shot" inquiry?
I've tried looking for it on past post but it's just too many pages...I really appreciate any help..Thanks! :confused:

I finally found some info on it...

Hi thescientist ,
Could you share the info with me please about the process, iam also in similar kind of staus and would like to request the screen shot.
Thanks

I just checked this excellent work.
Not a single approval from PBEC on CA cases.
Are they planning to transfer to DBEC ?!!??
I am asking this because Dallas is supposed to handle CA cases.
-my 2 cents
JustWatching said:
Choclito - updated (CERTIFIED)
hania - added
greencard007 - added (CERTIFIED)
miindia - added (CERTIFIED)
va_waitting - updated
vahopeful - updated
labor_in_pain-2 - added
ia112904 - added
Maveric - updated (CERTIFIED)
rim - updated
jjcchoi - added (CERTIFIED)
Yahoo! - added
WashingtonDC-friend - added (CERTIFIED)

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

gcby2020 said:
FInally recieved 45 day letter today from PBEC.

State: NY
PD Dec 10 2001
RIR EB2

PLease update my info in the BEC tracker

Hi gcby2020,

Could you please let me know whether your case stayed in the state or has reached the regional before it was sent to the PBEC?

Thanks!

gcby2020 case did not reach regional

gcby2020 is a courageous member, he has sent many complaint letters/fax to DOL, NY state, Phily Backlog center (the most recent one was sent two weeks ago, and using my drafted message :D ). He encouraged other NY folks to fight. His case was filed in NY state, never reached regional level.

Maybe because of his protest and hard work, just like God_Bless_You who has received approval, he got his 45 day letter. MY heartfelt congratulations to him.

Let's continue the fight.

melindwang said:
Hi gcby2020,

Could you please let me know whether your case stayed in the state or has reached the regional before it was sent to the PBEC?

Thanks!

Hey JW,
Please add my info in the tracker:

STATE SWA : NY
EB3
RIR
PD - 04/30/2005
RD - Never made it to regional.
New BEC Case no. - T-05130-03XXX
45-day letter : Never received.

Thanks for your great work.

This is interesting, my PD is 04/16/4004 and BEC Case no is T-05193-15xxx. Seems like no sequence of data entry. Anyhow, I guess 05193 means it was entered in year 2005 on 193rd day ie July 11. Well, I was relieved to see that my info exists somewhere in PBEC.

blues22 said:
Hey JW,

EB3
RIR
PD - 04/30/2005

Hi Vineetsab

I think your theory is correct it matches in my case also 04321 that means 2004 Nov 16(321 th day in 04), good work. That makes following Case by serial numbers kind of nonsense to certain extend.

WL

vineetsab said:
This is interesting, my PD is 04/16/4004 and BEC Case no is T-05193-15xxx. Seems like no sequence of data entry. Anyhow, I guess 05193 means it was entered in year 2005 on 193rd day ie July 11. Well, I was relieved to see that my info exists somewhere in PBEC.

Did you guys see this. Surprising!

Early next month, September, DOS will release the October 2005 Visa Bulletin and people will see the impact of new fiscal year visa number allocation on EB-3 visa number availability. As the State Department has already predicted, EB-3 visa number may become current for world-wide, and even for China and India, some numbers may become available inasmuch as their priority dates are older than the new cut-off dates which the October 2005 Visa Bulletin will establish.
Report indicates that the Service Centers have been continuously processing EB-485 cases even though their visa numbers are currently unavailable and they cannot decide the cases. They are getting ready for October 1, 2005! No wonder why the EB-3 I-485 applicants have been receiving biometic appointment letters en masse lately. This is certainly not a bad news at all.
Here are a few pointers which may help the people who have been anxiously waiting for the EB-3 visa numbers becoming available for them:
First, when you receive the biometric scheduling, you should never reschedule it as it can cause a delay in processing your EB-3 I-485 applications. For Indians and Chinese, you may learn that such rescheduling will turn out be one of the most serious mistakes you would ever have made in the immigration journey.
Second, when RFE is received for either I-140 or EB-3 I-485 applications, you should send in responses as promptly as possible so that your cases will get ready for adjudication when the EB-3 visa numbers will become availabe on October 1 and thereafter.
Third, you should not do anything that can trigger transfer of EB-3 I-485 applications to the local district offices for interview or issuance of RFE. Once the cases are transferred to the local offices, the cases are subject to the local offices processing queue and decisions can be delayed substantially. Same will be true with the RFE. Those who have changed employers using AC 21 180-rule may want to assess the advantages and disadvantages of proactively reporting their employment changes with the help of their legal counsels.
Fourth, you should not do anything that will either cause a delay in completion of the name checks or trigger trasfer of the case to local district offices for clarification of issues that surfaced through the name checks for fact findings through the interviews. Minor violations of criminal law or local ordinance that require fingerprinting may trigger transfer of the cases to local offices, no matter whether it involves a deportable offense or not. Exit from the U.S. may also be reported by BCP inspectors through the database and the surrendered I-94 documents, which can cause some delays in adjudications, even though in most cases international travelling should not and have not affected adjudication of I-485 applications.
If you have any violation of status in whatever forms after filing I-485 applications, your contact with the agencies through extension or change of nonimmigrant status should be minimized as their findings of violation of nonimmigrant status post-filing of I-485 will seriously affect your eligibility for adjustment of status

Updated Tracker

gc_ka_wait - updated
blues22 - NOT ADDED - can you check your PD
BobbySingh - added (CERTIFIED)
gc4sa03 - added (CERTIFIED)
sr2610 - updated (CERTIFIED)
potomac - added

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

My information for the tracker...

Hello everyone! I am new to this board. Please add my information to the tracker.

State SWA - Florida
EB2
RIR
PD - 12/29/2003
RD - 5/31/2004? (Atlanta)(I am not 100% sure of the exact date since I can no longer check the status on the Florida website...I should have saved the information, I know)
New BEC Case Number - P-05012-21XXX
45-Day Letter Received - 5/26/05
45-Day Letter Replied - 5/31/05

Thanks for all the information you have been providing.

Dan C.

blues22 said:
Hey JW,

EB3
RIR
PD - 04/30/2005

I thought after March 28, 2005, you had to file under PERM.

EB2/RIR
SWA DATE (PD) 9/12/2002
DOL RD 9/23/2003
SWA San Francisco
45-day Letter not received
ETA # P-04323-0****

Labor Certified

I have been silent viewer on this forum. I got screen shot today that my labor has been certified. Now I am waiting for hard copy. Thanks for JustWatching and Icarus, you are doing great job on this forum.

Case Status: Final Review on 08-05-2005
Case Status: Certified on 08-22-2005
Hard copy Status: Waiting :p

JustWatching said:
gc_ka_wait - updated
blues22 - NOT ADDED - can you check your PD
BobbySingh - added (CERTIFIED)
gc4sa03 - added (CERTIFIED)
sr2610 - updated (CERTIFIED)
potomac - added

JW,