BEC Priority Date Tracker

Anand_Mishra said:
Hi mnhrdc,

I am wrong. It's can't be unique no generated by system.
P-04301-29xxx(not recd)
P-04307-32xxx(not recd)
D-04331-04xxx(recd letter)
it is logical for first two. but not for third. if 301th day system has unique number 29xxx then it can't go back and have 331th day number 04xxx.

btw, my PD-June 26th 2003

Thx

Ok my mistake typo
But still have time to break the logic,
Can we have some more data from cases recived new ETA nos with state PD
Also request ZB to collect this info in his threads

Assumptions
Data entered for Cases transferred from SFO,Phily,TX to BEC based on RO

If this is true only few cases may have overlap for generation of Nos.
But still processing can be done based on PD FIFO + Bec location.

Now makes sense if we capture based on PD and last new ETA digits.
D-04320-01xxx(not recd) Pd 6/05/02
D-04321-04xxx(recd) PD 06/20/02
P-04301-29xxx(not recd)
P-04307-32xxx(not recd) PD 06/26/02

Last edited by a moderator:
Excel

Guys,

I have been capturing dates from posts from all over the place including SWAs and Regional forums in an Excel spreadsheet.

I will be posting it on Friday as a first draft.

Stay tuned

My details

My details:

BEC Number: P-04310-34***

California EDD PD: July 30, 2002
California DOL RD: Aug 28,2003

Not received 45-day letter yet.

My details

My details:

BEC Number: Unknown

Case type : Regular (non-rir)
State PD : July, 2000
Chicago DOL RD : Oct, 2002

Not received 45-day letter yet. Really tired of waiting.

Hello all,
I am uploading a template Excel spreadsheet. Please feel free to add your record and update the BEC Priority Date Tracker. If we are tracking priority date, sort order must be based on SWA Received date (ascending). This spread sheet may include all cases from all states (CA, GA, Philly Regional States, etc). Please make sure your record appears in the right sort order. This spread sheet may be of great help for EB3 folks affected by retrogression. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Regards,
mvinays

mvinays said:
Hello all,
I am uploading a template Excel spreadsheet with two records (mine and my friend's). Please feel free to add your record and update the BEC Priority Date Tracker. Sort order must be based on SWA Received date (ascending). This spread sheet may include all cases from all states (CA, GA, Philly Regional States, etc). Please make sure your record appears in the right sort order. This spread sheet may be of great help for EB3 folks affected by retrogression. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Regards,
mvinays

Good Job mvinys
Can u also volunteer to update this sheet with data availbel on the forum if everybody is not able to open and save this file.
Alternatively you can mention how to edit and save this file.

my info
BEC letter not rcvd
Old case # CA-0957xxxx
New case # P-04320-00xxx

Bec center numbering

ETA-D04321-04xxx
ETA-P04321-04XXX

P - phily
D- Dallas
04-Year
321-Julian date (Day of the year)
04xxx - Assigned by PBLS Software at the Data entry point.

The Process looks only by FIFO based on PD for RIR and TR
Incidently most Back logged cases were transferred First.

The last 5 digits may be same for each center and the only Unique No is P or D.

Any other thoughts

Lets wait another day

Just watching said he will post the first draft on Friday this week with all the data he gathered so far. So lets wait before we do the same again. We can combine both Mvinys and Justwatching sheet and go forward from there.

Thank you both.

mnhrdc said:
Good Job mvinys
Can u also volunteer to update this sheet with data availbel on the forum if everybody is not able to open and save this file.
Alternatively you can mention how to edit and save this file.

Good Work

Good Work Folks,
Now that everybody seems to be posting here, lets start getting that XL sheet filled

Thanks
ZB

Excel Spreadsheet

Hi all,

I am almost done with collecting all the information, so please hang in there for a little longer.

I am going to do a crosswalk with the tracker that mvinays posted and then I will post the complete tracker.

Consider this !!

Let us consider these FACTS.
We all know that the regional processing times PUBLISHED at the http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp site is always the most reliable and accurate (It ignores the exception cases and gives us the general dates of processing per region)

Now look at this latest data:

Regional Processing Times (This reflects the date the application was received by the region) RD

Regular Permanent

Boston Aug. 2004
New York Apr. 2004
Philadelphia Mar. 2003
Atlanta Jun. 2003
Chicago Nov. 2004
Dallas Mar. 2000
Denver Dec. 2004
San Francisco Jan. 2003
Seattle Nov. 2004

Reduction in Recruitment

Boston Sept. 2004
New York Jul. 2004
Philadelphia Jul. 2003
Atlanta Jun. 2003
Chicago Nov. 2004
Dallas Jan. 2003
Denver Dec. 2004
San Francisco Mar. 2003
Seattle May, 2004

EARLIEST TR RD: Dallas Mar. 2000
EARLIEST RIR RD: Dallas Jan. 2003

So We can safely assume that the Earliest RIR cases to be processed, when they start processing the RIR cases for Regional will be the Jan 2002 PD cases filed in Dallas, as they will be the oldest of the cases in general with a few older cases from other regions in between

THE QUESTION NOW IS WHEN DO WE SEE THE FIRST OF THE ADJUDICATIONS ?

ZB

Consolidated Tracker

All,

Here it is!

This tracker has:

1) Philadelphia DOL transferred cases
2) Dallas DOL transferred cases
3) San Francisco DOL transferred cases
4) Atlanta DOL transferred cases
5) Chicago DOL transferred cases
1) Cases from SWAs that have transferred cases to BECs

There are several tabs

"Guide" - A summary of what things mean and what state SWA and DOL belong to which BEC.

"Philadelphia BEC" - Tracker of cases that have gone to Philadelphia BEC
"Dallas BEC" - - Tracker of cases that have gone to Philadelphia BEC
"Uknown BEC" - Tracker of cases that we are unsure of what BEC they belong to (e.g. San Francisco DOL cases that may have gone to either BEC)

Please review your information I captured it as best I could.

If you are in the "Unknown BEC" tab and you know where you belong, go ahead move yourself.

Please be careful when updating the tracker. If you don't want to update the tracker, just post your update and someone else will.

Maybe we should ask a moderator to make this a "sticky" forum so it stays at the top.

Thanks

JustWatching said:
All,

Here it is!

This tracker has:

1) Philadelphia DOL transferred cases
2) Dallas DOL transferred cases
3) San Francisco DOL transferred cases
4) Atlanta DOL transferred cases
5) Chicago DOL transferred cases
1) Cases from SWAs that have transferred cases to BECs

There are several tabs

"Guide" - A summary of what things mean and what state SWA and DOL belong to which BEC.

"Philadelphia BEC" - Tracker of cases that have gone to Philadelphia BEC
"Dallas BEC" - - Tracker of cases that have gone to Philadelphia BEC
"Uknown BEC" - Tracker of cases that we are unsure of what BEC they belong to (e.g. San Francisco DOL cases that may have gone to either BEC)

Please review your information I captured it as best I could.

If you are in the "Unknown BEC" tab and you know where you belong, go ahead move yourself.

Please be careful when updating the tracker. If you don't want to update the tracker, just post your update and someone else will.

Maybe we should ask a moderator to make this a "sticky" forum so it stays at the top.

Thanks

nicely done! good job JustWatching!!

question: found myself in the philly bec tab. since i haven't received love letter yet, any reason why you think i am in philly bec? i have been trying to figure out if my case remained at philly dol or if it was sent to philly bec. i read on another tread that "opened" cases remained at philly dol, but don't know if mine qualifies as "opened" since it has an NOF.

any clues/ideas anyone?

zb,
this is my info:

pd: sept. 2002
rd: aug. 2003
RIR Ca/SFO
received 45 days letter : Feb 7, 2005
Dallas BEC
New Case# D-04320-#####

Updated BEC tracker with minor updates

Thanks Justwatching for doing such a wonderful job. I made the following minor changes:

1) Added new column " Case status"
2) Used Split and Free panel option so user names and header can be seen all along.
3) Perform Datafilter on all columns, This will help in looking at cases for each SWA or DOL little easier.

The more the entries into this the better. So please do inform all your friends in the same status to include they information. The more number of members we have in this tracker, the better we could analyze and see how much it will be before we move another step of the long never ending GC queue.

Good luck all.

zurcaled said:
zb,
this is my info:

pd: sept. 2002
rd: aug. 2003
RIR Ca/SFO
received 45 days letter : Feb 7, 2005
Dallas BEC
New Case# D-04320-#####

h1b2ndterm said:
Thanks Justwatching for doing such a wonderful job. I made the following minor changes:

1) Added new column " Case status"
2) Used Split and Free panel option so user names and header can be seen all along.
3) Perform Datafilter on all columns, This will help in looking at cases for each SWA or DOL little easier.

The more the entries into this the better. So please do inform all your friends in the same status to include they information. The more number of members we have in this tracker, the better we could analyze and see how much it will be before we move another step of the long never ending GC queue.

Good luck all.

The Excel spreadsheet looks GREAT!!!
Also, please add a column (field) to track EB2 / EB3 LCs. This piece of information may be extremely useful for folks affected by EB3 retrogression.
My two paise...

mvinays said:
The Excel spreadsheet looks GREAT!!!
Also, please add a column (field) to track EB2 / EB3 LCs. This piece of information may be extremely useful for folks affected by EB3 retrogression.
My two paise...

My Information:

Case : RIR - NY - EB3
PD: APR 20 2002