BEC Priority Date Tracker

My info - latest tracker spreadsheet

Hello,
SWA Receive Date 09/11/2003
Maryland SWA
No BEC 45-day letter yet.

Still in a lot of pain, with scars and bruises ....

Updated Tracker

Updated with rsiv and maliklongwait.

Guys - if you are going to update the tracker make sure you add your info along with any posts between you and the last update.

Thanks

JustWatching

PS Spread the word that the tracker is here, are there are still going to be a lot people posting updates in a variety of forums

updated rkanda1

Updated my regular case. PD 07/10/03 from Michigan SWA. Looks like it's going to be years before my case will be processed at BEC.
Thanks
Ravi

JustWatching & etal...great going...hope this helps calm some nerves.
Removed my duplicate info...from Unknown...uploaded the file...:)
rgds,
PD-Mar24-02, BEC-D-Dec23-04-Reg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work 'JustWatching'. But we have to make sure that we use this instead of the ones we have in respective threads.

Is there any way we can attach this to common thread like 'US DOl Trackers for Labor Certification' which should be visible at top of the containing thread pages...something like that...

anyway good work...

My details
MD State PD - Sept 2001
Phily Regional office RD Mar 2004
Received 45 day letter Dec 20, 2005
New Case# P-04274-#####

Updated tracker

I add my info
-----------
PD- 12/07/2003
RD- 04/20/2004 ATL DOL
New ETA#: P-05013-25xxx
No letter yet

MD2001 said:
Excellent work 'JustWatching'. But we have to make sure that we use this instead of the ones we have in respective threads.

Is there any way we can attach this to common thread like 'US DOl Trackers for Labor Certification' which should be visible at top of the containing thread pages...something like that...

anyway good work...

I sent usnycus a pm to see if he would make it a sticky.

Zany_Brany - I think if you edit your first post on this thread and change the title to something like "Philly and Dallas BEC Consolidated Tracker" we may get more people to post here.

Updated tracker

I add my info
SFO EB2/RIR
PD: Oct 2002
RD: Sept 2003

No 45 day letter yet and no other information

Okay...I know how to add my information to the document but I have no idea how to submit it. Can anyone give me the 'dummys' version?