BEC Priority Date Tracker

Tracker INFO

PD-WISCONSIN-Feb 21st 2004-RIR-CHICAGO DOL RD- Nov 8th 2004 BEC DALLS(?) No Letter yet.

lfgc said:
PD-Denver-Reg-Mar 24 2002 BEC-Dallas- Dec 23 2004 (letter not recd yet)

LFGC

APD said:
Man sheer bad luck. If you were just 2 days early probably you would have got your 140/EAD/AP approval by now and just waiting for 485 approval. This must be very frustrating for u.
Good luck for the future

That's bad luck for sure,

To add some salt....When my lawyer sent me ETA-750 to sign, I had moved to a new address.

I could have just signed and sent it back but my bad luck : I called the lawyer and asked if We should have the new address on the app.
My lawyer suggested since it was taking just 2 months in Chicago, 2 days wont make much difference and we should send with new address.
So I sent it back to the lawyer, she sent me a new app i got it after 2 days.........and there went my EAD/AP/140...(or may be GC)
now i know how 2 days can totally change your life.....It could mean a difference of settling in US or in India to me, but hey,, who cares :)

And I know some cases with RD 2 days after mine were certified by chicago DOL....

One thing that I have learned in life is:
Whatever happens(or happened for me atleast) is only for good.
You may not realize it at that time, but only later, when you look back !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excel is a bad idea

JustWatching said:
You are right! Ahhhh!

I meant PD = is the receipt date at state SWA!

Just continue posting here guys,
I will post consilidated earliest PD today night again,

Once we get to know the earliest PD in each subgroup, we can then reach an estimate as to when our apps may be processed

thanks
ZB

Zany_Brainy said:
Just continue posting here guys,
I will post consilidated earliest PD today night again,

Once we get to know the earliest PD in each subgroup, we can then reach an estimate as to when our apps may be processed

thanks
ZB

My LC case details are in my signature below:
RFE was about "unduly restrictive" requirements for ETA Form 750A Item 15. Lawyer submitted a "business necessity" letter justifying the need for requirements under Item 15. SWA approved my case and forwarded the case to Phily DOL. No 45 day letter form Philly BEC yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
getinfo said:
PD: May 1, 2001 - RIR
RD: March 10, 2003

Stay in Indiana state level. Never go to regional!

:(

If it did not go to regional then how do you have an RD ? RD is regional office recieved date.

Please explain

Thanks
ZB

You may not recieve letter

pklam said:
CA DOL EB2 RIR
PD: APR 2002
RD: JUL 2003

Not recd 45 day letter yet.

have you confirmed that this case has gone to a BEC. CA was supposed to have trasferred cases with PD from May 1 2002 to the BEC's and kept the rest at the SFO Dol.

Please confirm with your attorney

Thanks
ZB

Latest status remains unchanged

STATUS SO FAR (from the posts here):

Regional

RIR Earliest PD MAY 2002

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

State

RIR Earliest PD Aug 2001

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

(We had one applicant 'pklam' who said his CA PD is Apr 2002, but I think that case was not sent to BEC, waiting for him to confirm with Attorney)

Thx
ZB

mast1006 said:
VA-EB3-RIR
PD - 2nd May, 2003
RD - 2nd November, 2004
45 Day letter - Not Received

Hey mast1006,
My case has similar dates as yours. All my lawyer received from VEC was a letter notifying that my case was forwarded to Philly DOL on Oct 29, 2004. After that, we never heard back from Philly BEC with a new regional case number. How do you know that your RD is 2nd Nov, 2004? Did you hear back from Philly BEC / DOL (receipt notice with new Regional case number)?

frenchdream's friend, but you can use my name.
TR
PD: Dec 2000 in TX I guess the oldest case I know
RD:Aug 2001 in TX
45 letter: DEC 2004

Got 45 day letter from Dallas BRC on Feb 7th 2005

Got 45 day letter from Dallas BRC on Feb 7th 2005
Chicago RD Oct 04
Chicago PD Mar 04

Does anyone know how long does it take from here to get the labor certified. My attorney is going to respond to the 45 day letter today