BEC Priority Date Tracker

If my sixth sense is true, in 2 weeks, we will see bunch of NOF issued for TR cases :mad:....RIR :rolleyes: ? maybe either NOF or approval.....
but since your PD is so late, you have to wait another year at least.
nylabor said:
Got 45 day letter from Dallas BRC on Feb 7th 2005
Chicago RD Oct 04
Chicago PD Mar 04

Does anyone know how long does it take from here to get the labor certified. My attorney is going to respond to the 45 day letter today

Is there any special situation ?

frenchdream said:
frenchdream's friend, but you can use my name.
TR
PD: Dec 2000 in TX I guess the oldest case I know
RD:Aug 2001 in TX
45 letter: DEC 2004

Is there anything special about this case that it has taken so long ?

ZB

Status so far

STATUS SO FAR (from the posts here):

Regional

RIR Earliest PD July 2001

TR Earliest PD DEC 2000

State

RIR Earliest PD Aug 2001

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

ZB

original Dallas DOL had been processing TR cases back of March 2000 (RD). my friend's RD is August 2001.
no any special reason. they just slow. is that :D ?
this was a accountant position, which was easy to pass back to 2001, but now, we scared to see re-test the market NOF.
Zany_Brainy said:
Is there anything special about this case that it has taken so long ?

ZB

Last edited by a moderator:
Zany_Brainy said:

Regional

RIR Earliest PD MAY 2002

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

State

RIR Earliest PD Aug 2001

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

(We had one applicant 'pklam' who said his CA PD is Apr 2002, but I think that case was not sent to BEC, waiting for him to confirm with Attorney)

Thx
ZB

So, these are earliest CA PD dates in the BEC, not the earliest PD dates overall, right?!

Zany_Brainy said:

Regional

TR Earliest PD DEC 2000

State

RIR Earliest PD Aug 2001

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

ZB

ZB,
Question here:
When you say State / TR - Earliest PD SEP 2002...do you mean the case which was sent to BEC-Dallas & has recd the 45 days letter...am curious becoz my case has gone to BEC-D, but not recd the 45-days letter.
Rgds,
LFGC
Denver-SWA-Mar24-02 - BEC-Dallas- Dec 23-04

No

lfgc said:
ZB,
Question here:
When you say State / TR - Earliest PD SEP 2002...do you mean the case which was sent to BEC-Dallas & has recd the 45 days letter...am curious becoz my case has gone to BEC-D, but not recd the 45-days letter.
Rgds,
LFGC
Denver-SWA-Mar24-02 - BEC-Dallas- Dec 23-04

I am just basing this on cases that have been transferred to BEC for sure, both BECs, not only Dallas and posted to this thread.

What is your PD ?

thx

Earliest PD

Zany,
Mine was filed with Indiana SWA - July-2001.Had been waiting for approval ever since.My case was with Indiana SWA before it hopefully got transferred to BEC.

Thanks

Zany_Brainy said:
I am just basing this on cases that have been transferred to BEC for sure, both BECs, not only Dallas and posted to this thread.

What is your PD ?

thx

My PD is Mar 24 02 Denver SWA
sent to BEC-D on Dec 23 04
rgds,
LFGC
PD - Mar 24 02 Denver
BEC-D: Dec 23 04 - 45 days letter not recd

Latest Update

The tally for earliest so far

Regional

TR Earliest PD DEC 2000

State

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

ZB

Zany_Brainy said:
Just continue posting here guys,
I will post consilidated earliest PD today night again,

Once we get to know the earliest PD in each subgroup, we can then reach an estimate as to when our apps may be processed

thanks
ZB

why is excel bad idea?

Excel sheet is better for tracking

I think its better to have an excel sheet rather than random positng al over the forums. We can use the Excel tracker for long time and also helps newcomers to analyse from the data rather than going through the complete forum.

JustWatching said:
why is excel bad idea?

h1b2ndterm said:
I think its better to have an excel sheet rather than random positng al over the forums. We can use the Excel tracker for long time and also helps newcomers to analyse from the data rather than going through the complete forum.

I completely agree with you. Using Excel makes more sense. We can even import Excel data into Access and run queries (reports) if we have some good data.

Data from LC applicants in this forum can be treated as random sampling and we can even do statistical analyses using the sample data.

Zany_Brainy said:

Regional

TR Earliest PD DEC 2000

State

RIR Earliest PD Aug 2001

TR Earliest PD SEP 2002

ZB

Zany Brainy

Excell is not bad idea

My analysis is that last 5 digits are generated based on PD and first transferred casesto Bec. Based on cross reference with PD dates of friends and in this forum. Even though Not recd Bec letters are having earlier PD are assingned with new ETA lower nos. compared to later PD who have recd Bec letters. I may be wrong

I Feel PD alone is not enough and this info we allready know from DOL site status check which is issued monthly,
Capture the last 5 digits of new ETA no. eg.D04320-01xxx or P04321-4xxx
This will be usefull to know the speed of approvals once they trickle.

Also is there different numbering for TR cases ?

Last edited by a moderator:
mnhrdc said:
Zany Brainy

Excell is not bad idea
My analysis is that last 5 digits are generated based on PD and first transferred cases.
Capture the last 5 digits of new ETA no. eg.D04320-01xxx or P04321-4xxx
This will be usefull to know the speed of approvals.

Also is there different numbering for TR cases ?

I agree for capture of new ETA number(e.g. D-04321-04xxx)

Anand_Mishra said:
I agree for capture of new ETA number(e.g. D-04321-04xxx)

Assuming your State PD was July/Aug 2002
Does this means there are 25k cases between PD june 2002 and July/Aug 2002 comparing between yours and mine last 5 digits. Ofcourse they might have also included National RIR and TR data entered cases for numbering.

mnhrdc said:
Assuming your State PD was July/Aug 2002
Does this means there are 25k cases between PD june 2002 and July/Aug 2002 comparing between yours and mine last 5 digits. Ofcourse they might have also included National RIR and TR data entered cases for numbering.

Hi mnhrdc,

I am wrong. It's can't be unique no generated by system.
P-04301-29xxx(not recd)
P-04307-32xxx(not recd)
D-04331-04xxx(recd letter)
it is logical for first two. but not for third. if 301th day system has unique number 29xxx then it can't go back and have 331th day number 04xxx.

btw, my PD-June 26th 2003

Thx