Baltimore transfer at 8/6 (RD 1/16/2002)

what do you mean by old company?

I am sorry for this. I will tell you more detail. Basically on Oct 2003, I got the first RFE from INS while i was working with Company A. In first RFE INS just asked Employment verification letter. At that time, My salary in company A was 20000 dollar less than the LC salary. I was requesting my company to provide in the letter that they would provide the LC salary once the green card is approved. They said that they cannot provide that.

So then I changed for Company B as I got a offer who provided me the LC salary. So I filed for AC21, EVL from company B.

So from then I am working with Company B.

The above is the jist.

glenmd said:
what do you mean by old company?

I am sorry for this. I will tell you more detail. Basically on Oct 2003, I got the first RFE from INS while i was working with Company A. In first RFE INS just asked Employment verification letter. At that time, My salary in company A was 20000 dollar less than the LC salary. I was requesting my company to provide in the letter that they would provide the LC salary once the green card is approved. They said that they cannot provide that.

So then I changed for Company B as I got a offer who provided me the LC salary. So I filed for AC21, EVL from company B.

So from then I am working with Company B.
----- no problems for you. relax and wait for interview date
The above is the jist.

Ginnu,
Thanks for your comments and encouragement. We really need good luck. May I ask you what are the basics of your prediction? Isn't just Russian roulette?

GlenMD,
I did not check with FBI. I strongly believe we have no influence on FBI and INS. So, why to bother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marusia said:
Ginnu,
Thanks for your comments and incoregement. We really need good luck. May I ask you what are the basics of your prediction?
---------I use my kidney for prediction :D
Isn't just russian rulette?
----- I am not from Russia, I am from INDIA
GlenMD,
I did not check with FBI. I strongly believe we have no influence on FBI and INS. So, why to bother?

To play Russian roulette only a gun with one bullet is needed. Anyone can participate. Nationality or country of origin is irrelevant.

Ginnu,
Never heard about this one. I guess folks from INS would be extremely surprised that their action may be predicted with such know-how. Anyway, I appreciate your inputs.

Marusia,

But I think, Atleast it is good to know from FBI has done their job. So motivate yourself to fax them a inquiry to check your application status for Name check.

I know during the green card process, we will really get frustrated as we want the GC for most of decisions if we want to stay in US.

Comming to that today, I received the Transfer notice from USCIS, vermont only to my application and not for my spouse, but the Online staus says that the spouse is also transfered. Should i wait or should I call customer service.

I am just all the time thinking what may be documents Baltimore office asks. Then I will go in for a infinite loop and then i will say to myself, there is no need to think and later on after couple of hours, I will again go the loop.

Anyway just thought of sharing them in the forum

You can always edit your own message and get rid of misspellings.

Under your own post you will see a button "edit".
Click it and make all the corrections.

GlenMD,
We did not get the transfer notice for my spouse neither. Our attorney is saying that it's ok since we got the e-mails regarding the transfer for whole family.
I will check with FBI in October. I have some gut feeling that I will not get the interview letter this month, which coincides with Ginnu's feelings ( May God bless this kidney). We'll keep in touch.

485someday,
My attorney received transfer notices for me and my child in a week. So far we did not receive actual transfer paper for my spouse.
Good luck!

Baltimore blunders!! Just to inform others that a person had rescheduled the Interview with Baltimore (his file was transferred in Jan 2004) and attorney sent the letter in February 2004 to reschedule the date of Interview. The person did not get any letter or response for his next Interview date for long time so he requested the attorney to send letter or enquire with Baltimore and 7 days back his attorney got a letter from Baltimore that they cant update the attorney because they don’t have G28 from the attorney and he does not represent the client and the person name is written with wrong spellings name on that letter to attorney. This is SAME attorney who filed his I-485 (G28 was attached), got the file transfer notice as CC and got the copy of Interview date notice as CC to him and now Baltimore is saying they don’t have G28 with them. Attorney is going to write to service director about this mistake. It seems Baltimore is not the same as it used to be 1-2 years back.

Marusia and 485someday

I received the transfer notice from VSC only for me within a week. Yesterday I checked with my attorney he told that he has not received, he was feeling that he will receive after I receive the letter. Is that true in your case also??

Now anyway I have also not received the tranfer notice to my spouse.

thanks
Glenmd

Marusia,

Can i Know your RD and ND as i was thinking whether Baltimore office is going to look at the RD or ND while scheduling the interview.

Thanks
GlenMd

Marusia:
Thanks for your reply. I am still waiting on my transfer notice. My case is getting transfered from CSC. Recipt date: Nov. 5th, 2002.
BTW I checked with my attorney. She said its pretty normal to only get transfer notices for primary.
Regards,
485someday

Marusia,

Thanks for your response.

Did you go to baltimore office and check whether they received your file.

Just curious to know.

GlenMD

485someday and GlenMD,
We visited Baltimore in August. My daughter was called for EAD interview. It turned out they just needed to check her identity. We did not take advantage of talking with the officer regarding our case. The reason- huge crowed and lack of the free time. What I noticed - it's approximately 1/3 of this people were for the ceremony. This may be an explanation why this office is not rushing with I-485 like it was in the beginning of this year. Just my guess.
Are you planning to go to Baltimore? Please let us know your experience.