Baltimore N-400 Timeline

Hi Vik_b,

What is the difference between old test and new test?

I prepared for both the test. I found out that the general content/information is same in both of them.

My personal opinion is that the way new test questions are worded may be easier.

I do think that an applicant should prepare from both test material till the old one is no longer available, it may come handy (as it did in my case).

vik_b

I am just a layman not a lawyer. Please treat my comments appropriately

hellllllllllooooooooooooo everyonee!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i'm new at this form but i was a silent reader. i really want everyone to guide me through my citzenship path.

here is my lil info.

i just applied my N-400 at vermont on December 31, 2008 based on least 5 years.
my green card was approved on march 17, 2004, my five year would be in march 17, 2009 but i applied 90 days before my actual five year complete. that's it so far. lets see when my fingerprint is going to come.!!!!!

Hi, i'm new at this form but i was a silent reader. i really want everyone to guide me through my citzenship path.

here is my lil info.

i just applied my N-400 at vermont on December 31, 2008 based on least 5 years.
my green card was approved on march 17, 2004, my five year would be in march 17, 2009 but i applied 90 days before my actual five year complete. that's it so far. lets see when my fingerprint is going to come.!!!!!

Welcome, Dec31Lucky to US Citizenship Forum.
So your timeline would be something like this:

N400 - VSC - DO Baltimore
App Date: 12/31/2008
Priority Date:
NOA:
FP Date:
ID:
OL:
PP:

Thank You, Rick92, yes my timeline is like that. but i don't know how to put it on my message, the way your timeline is showing. if you can tell me i would really appricate it.

Thank You, Rick92, yes my timeline is like that. but i don't know how to put it on my message, the way your timeline is showing. if you can tell me i would really appricate it.

Sure. No problem. Click on your name, goto public profile, then goto edit signature, place your timeline in there, preview it, if you like it, SAVE it, then every time you post, it will show at the end of your post.

i forgot to mention that my two other sisters applied their citizenship with me the same day. Today they got their receipt but on their reciept there is no "Notice Date" and no "recived date" and no "priority Date" it only shows the Application number and payment information. The letter is written like this.

"The above application has been received by our office and is in process. our records indicate you personal informaiton is as follows:"

"Date of Birth:" (it's blank)??? i don't know why?
"Address where you Live: Home address "

"Please verify your personal information listed above and immediatly notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes".

"Upon receipt of all required Record Checks, you will be scheduled to appear for an interview at your local USCIS field office."

Is this how you got your receipt? anyone know??

i forgot to mention that my two other sisters applied their citizenship with me the same day. Today they got their receipt but on their reciept there is no "Notice Date" and no "recived date" and no "priority Date" it only shows the Application number and payment information. The letter is written like this.

"The above application has been received by our office and is in process. our records indicate you personal informaiton is as follows:"

"Date of Birth:" (it's blank)??? i don't know why?
"Address where you Live: Home address "

"Please verify your personal information listed above and immediatly notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes".

"Upon receipt of all required Record Checks, you will be scheduled to appear for an interview at your local USCIS field office."

Is this how you got your receipt? anyone know??

You will get all of that when you receive the FP appointment ! ;)

well, On Friday i recived my recept letter. and i called vermont center 1-800 number and mentioned about why i don't have any priotey date and stuff. well she said that they just sent the fingerprint letter to me and my fingerprint date is feb 3 at 9:00 in baltimore. my two other sisters fingerprint is sent out too and they have an fingerprint appointment on january 31 at 3:00pm. i was so happy u guys. i couldn't believe. its going so fast so far.:)

Hi All..

Any update on Baltimore cases..I been waiting for my interview letter for last 2 months..here are my case details.

N-400 sent on 11/26/08
priority date 12/01/08
FP done 12/23/08
IL--waiting
ID--waiting
Oath--waiting..

Me too, Waiting for interview letter for last 2 months.
----------------------
PD - 12/01/2008
FP done - 12/27/2008

Thanks GC2CS for letting me know..we both are on same date range..please let me know when u get IL and I will do same..

GC2CS I got my IL today ..it looks like they are waiting for 5 years to complete before they send IL..i completed 5 yrs on Feb 26,09 and on same day the posted my IL.

N-400 sent on 11/26/08
priority date 12/01/08
FP done 12/23/08
IL--02/28/09
ID--04/21/09
Oath--xxxxx

Hi nk48729, I got my Interview Letter too. I don't think so they are waiting to complete 5 years, because I completed my 5 years by Jan 2009. Whatever the reason is we got the IL.

nk48729, Is your interview is in the morning or afternoon.

----------------------
PD - 12/01/2008
FP done - 12/27/2008
IL 2/28/2009
ID 4/21/2009

Last edited by a moderator:
GC2CS I got my IL today ..it looks like they are waiting for 5 years to complete before they send IL..i completed 5 yrs on Feb 26,09 and on same day the posted my IL.

N-400 sent on 11/26/08
priority date 12/01/08
FP done 12/23/08
IL--02/28/09
ID--04/21/09
Oath--xxxxx

Hi nk48729,
Did received an interview letter for your spouse too?