Bachelors Degree - "or equivalent" ?

Perhaps, but when a thread already has over a dozen responses, its best to actaully browse the thread before giving some off-the -cuff response, eh?

Particularly one that is not quite accurate.

That is incorrect. For instance,

Again, you are wrong here,

The requirements are, for ALL TN categories that have optional requirements:

DEGREE
OR
(DIPLOMA and EXPERIENCE)

Never Degree plus experience.

You know, it's OK to be wrong, eh?

A diploma is not a degree
According to wikipedia, for instance an associate degree could be in the form of post-secondary diploma.
OP was referring to advertising the position, which is not required for a TN
Possible. However, I would not be surprised if OP would still think about TN as well and would not realize the requirements are different.

wiki???

As I tell my 7 year old...you can't use Wikipedia as a reference! An AD is not a degree in the eyes of the USCIS. I thought maybe the OP was talking about TN at first as well but, since the OP did not correct anyone who put it in context of PERM, I certainly wasn't about to. Pick your battles.

Okay kids we get all of your points.

canucked08

How long did you PERM process take?

PM me please.

woah, I guess should have been more clear, or posted in the PERM section.

I am on a TN but have just started the PERM process. I had school + experience to get my TN (no degree), but the PERM position that is open is a different job.

I was worried about the ad not containing education requirements, (I read that that was necessary) but I'm hoping I'll be okay with just the experience. I still added my education in the form, but it was not necessary for this position.

Awaiting to hear from DOL...I'll post again with either a :( or a :)

Now on to applying for a 3 year TN extention!