• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

well u have no idea that how helpful it is, and if ur not interested then keep it to you please, i will post it without any hesitation and you please mind your business. no one asked you to advise me on this, thanks and i hope you will not interfere again

Hahaha - I guess you missed the "Volunteer Moderator" status of Sm1smom. Moderators have the ability to ban users, so I'd take his soft warning to heart if I were you (unless you no longer want to participate on this forum board).

well u have no idea that how helpful it is, and if ur not interested then keep it to you please, i will post it without any hesitation and you please mind your business. no one asked you to advise me on this, thanks and i hope you will not interfere again

Hahaha - I guess you missed the "Volunteer Moderator" status of Sm1smom. Moderators have the ability to ban users, so I'd take his soft warning to heart if I were you (unless you no longer want to participate on this forum board).

What Matt said (other than that moms are usually "her" :p )

You can apply for the police report immediately. However the medical will cst you a great deal of money, so I would wait until you have the appointment date. We are only talking about one week between the announcement and the interview emails in any case.

Thanks a Britsimon....You have been a great help here!! One more problem...what if I have forgotten the email address I quoted on the initial form lodged? Can I call and ask KCC for my scheduled interview date then??

Thanks a Britsimon....You have been a great help here!! One more problem...what if I have forgotten the email address I quoted on the initial form lodged? Can I call and ask KCC for my scheduled interview date then??

You can go back to the ESC page (where you originally found your successful selection notification). Once you have an interview date set, that page will be updated with your interview details. You will need your original reference number to access the page again.

Otherwise, call KCC - they might be able to update your email address. I've found them really helpful every time I've called them.

As Matt said, you don't really need the email - there is no interview data in the email. I think people have asked KCC to change email addresseses in the past with no success.

Which regions specifically and where do you get this info? If you don't mind, can you share this info with us which is very critical info at this moment.
I remember several years ago a forum publication about all interviews in Spain cancelled because EU visas were exhausted. Also, I remember a letter to myself in DV-2000 from the office of Senator Kennedy about a friend of mine, stating EU visas as exhausted as of about September 26th.

Can't edit previous post sorry !
Raevsky :
Do you have an estimation for DV2014 quotas by regions ?
And do you believe Nacara will be rellocated to the DV this year ?
No I do not have any estimates other than visas issued for DV-13. As I said I do not believe in a large change in quotas.
I think it is quite possible that DV will get back unused NACARA visas.

I remember several years ago a forum publication about all interviews in Spain cancelled because EU visas were exhausted. Also, I remember a letter to myself in DV-2000 from the office of Senator Kennedy about a friend of mine, stating EU visas as exhausted as of about September 26th.
not convincing. As and attorney fudge. DOS has not posted any messages. I think this is speculation, of divination. You and I enjoy doing it. Lawyers also wondering.

Hi Britsimon, i just called KCC now and the cut-off for Egypt is 32, 250 for August while it was 30,900 in July, which means it is moving very slow again and it will move even slower in Sept. this trend shows a very slow movement, actually it moves backwards and the chances to get the interview are really slim now, what would be your suggestions guys.

Last edited:
September 26th, huh? Whatever specific circumstances that year, most likely visa globally were running out four days before the end of the cycle, what would be so astonishing about that? Nothing to do with Spain/Europe, specifically.