• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

They know that some ready cases will stay that way all to the end. The amount of readies does not determine or hold back the progress....

raevsky said:
In some previous years regions were also exhausted in the middle of a month.

Which regions specifically and where do you get this info? If you don't mind, can you share this info with us which is very critical info at this moment.

In respect to raevsky's original message: presumably the party will come to an end when globally available visa # will be exhausted, not due to any regional quotas, may they be imagined or real. Based on the higher "pick-up rate" this year, this indeed may happen before September 30th, I guess. Until that moment, they well might decide to keep dynamic regions running along...

There also seem to be a great deal that are listed as ready. It haven't moved either way since the beginning.
That was my point as well - will these abandoned "Ready" cases still influence the region's ability to go current?

Also, SYD has (to date) only interviewed on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Any idea if they'd start doing additional days in Sept to allow for more visa interviews (hence the capacity for higher CN cutoff and/or regional Current status)?

They know that some ready cases will stay that way all to the end. The amount of readies does not determine or hold back the progress....
For sure they know about the ready cases which are going to stay ready up till now. KCC will know about the cases that are going to stay ready till the end of June when they do the final VB. The question is will they take into account the success rate of those which will be interviewed in July, August and September? Or they will play save?
Last VB was a big slap for every optimistic prediction that we have made. Realistically seeking i think EU region will be lucky to reach 46k.
I checked Rafik data and form 20.4k to 32.95k we have 5532 selectees. For the numbers above 40k to current we will need the same number of selectees to be scheduled for interview if density is the same. I don't see how that will happen!!!
I just hope the football world cup will start sooner so i will have something else to talk about. Of course I will still think about the last VB.
Despite that my chances are very slim I will hope and pray for best outcome!

For sure they know about the ready cases which are going to stay ready up till now. KCC will know about the cases that are going to stay ready till the end of June when they do the final VB. The question is will they take into account the success rate of those which will be interviewed in July, August and September? Or they will play save?
Last VB was a big slap for every optimistic prediction that we have made. Realistically seeking i think EU region will be lucky to reach 46k.
I checked Rafik data and form 20.4k to 32.95k we have 5532 selectees. For the numbers above 40k to current we will need the same number of selectees to be scheduled for interview if density is the same. I don't see how that will happen!!!
I just hope the football world cup will start sooner so i will have something else to talk about. Of course I will still think about the last VB.
What is your CN and what country ?

46k is the optimistic view for EU - if we get there we should be extremely happy with that. Eu has had an amazing year - we have no reason to complain - other regions would love to have done as well as EU.

I read about this, so I could be wrong but here goes.

First you get a job offer from an employer that wants to hire you and is prepared to file for Labor certification for the role. LCA is cheap and quick - mine took less that 2 weeks.

Once you have the job offer and the LCA you go to your consulate and go through a simple interview/application, no lawyer needed.

So you could do visa waiver to interview, then fly home to get the visa and tie up loose ends.

I've had two E3s in the past. It took 30 seconds for them to grant the visa both times. I just gave a little speech about what I do for a living and they basically are happy if you sound fairly articulate and have all the minimum paperwork.

I left America and came back home because the pay is better in Australia. (Then I moved to Canada, then I came back again)

Anyway this isn't DV and there is a dedicated forum for the E visas.

46k is the optimistic view for EU - if we get there we should be extremely happy with that. Eu has had an amazing year - we have no reason to complain - other regions would love to have done as well as EU.

Damn straight I'd have liked OC to be as lucky as EU. Still need 800 or so increase in Sept so I can interview.

Which regions specifically and where do you get this info? If you don't mind, can you share this info with us which is very critical info at this moment.
he laughs at you all. It is the same Tasmania. Network trolls.You'll be walking in New York, and they will say that the visa ran out. Do not pay attention.

Out for a few numbers....my CN is EU405** and I afraid for the September VB:( . The cut off for this month is so close on my CN and I'm very nervous for the non call. Stay out DV Lottery for so little would be terrible!!!
Fingers crossed and good lucky for all ;)

Last edited: