• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Vladek, would u mind doing me favour adding to Nepali dv winners FB page so I cud be updated wid latest info related to dv 2014.... M nt able to find that page too...
till now i haven't been added too.i guess noone is adding us.BTW what's ur cn???
if u want u can send me fb request.my name is "madhusudhan kadel".
we can inform each other about progress.

This is the lastest one;
Data Analysis till 8900
Issued: 2238
Ready : 918
Refused: 71
Administrative Processing: 219
Transfer In progress: 1
Total: 3447

This is the lastest one;
Data Analysis till 8900
Issued: 2238
Ready : 918
Refused: 71
Administrative Processing: 219
Transfer In progress: 1
Total: 3447
is this nepal ceac data till date???
BTW your great guru hadn't added me in group till date.:(
do u have any idea when will i receive 2 nl regarding my late submissin of forms to kcc:)

I'm from Asia and My case number is AS19XXX , I'm not from Nepal , what are my chances to get CURRENT In september ? thank you so much

i really dnt see any chance for the case number above 9500 for Nepalese
Why?!
3447 cases up to 8900
Add some aos and ouside Cps which is a verry small amount ! Let's say 50 cases
Than is 3497
- 100 dead readies
- 71 refusals
- 50 incompleted APs
= 3276
So basically with 9500 cut-off they will fill-up the 3500 (7%).

But we know that's was never the case they always took from Nacara to stretch the 7% up to 37xx.
Iran and ethiopia is a real proof of that.
So IMO final nepal cutoff will go at least upto 10k.
And there a good probability for it to GO upto 10.5k but I think between 10200 and 10500 interviews might be called off even if they received a 2nl.

Late APs won't get any chance neither. So its gonna be a race for that range of late nepli Cns...

Please no hard feelings its just an opinion.

I'm from Asia and My case number is AS19XXX , I'm not from Nepal , what are my chances to get CURRENT In september ? thank you so much
Nepal is already under special cutoff so asia got 3800 jump for august!
So your chances relies on iran max-out !
If it happens than asia will probably see a 7k jump...
Fingers crossed for you

AP = 219
Issue = 2238
Ready = 918
Transfer in progress = 1
TOTAL = 3376

It is conform that country limit 7% is base on the 55000
So,
Balance Visa = 3850 - 3376 + 58 (AP of march interview upto 4325 is not made issue ) + 150 appx.( Ready 918 & balance AP isn't made issue ) = 682

Need clarification, If OC gets current, do we still have to wait for our interview letter to do our medical and police clearance?? Or as our country gets Current we can start with further processing? Please advise.

Ok enough of this already! Please stop posting your Facebook link all over the forum. Anyone interested in linking up with you on Facebook can PM you and request for your information. You've been posting the link all over the forum since last year and begging for people to connect with you. That is not what this forum is for. You can consider this a soft warning as the next post such as this will receive an official warning.

Need clarification, If OC gets current, do we still have to wait for our interview letter to do our medical and police clearance?? Or as our country gets Current we can start with further processing? Please advise.

You can apply for the police report immediately. However the medical will cst you a great deal of money, so I would wait until you have the appointment date. We are only talking about one week between the announcement and the interview emails in any case.

Ok enough of this already! Please stop posting your Facebook link all over the forum. Anyone interested in linking up with you on Facebook can PM you and request for your information. You've been posting the link all over the forum since last year and begging for people to connect with you. That is not what this forum is for. You can consider this a soft warning as the next post such as this will receive an official warning.

well u have no idea that how helpful it is, and if ur not interested then keep it to you please, i will post it without any hesitation and you please mind your business. no one asked you to advise me on this, thanks and i hope you will not interfere again