August 2009 family based filers post here

EAD card production ordered

Hurray! Just got a CRIS email stating my EAD card production has been ordered. Biometrics were done Saturday morning, email arrived early Monday afternoon. That was FAST!:D

I just received confirmation that USCIS received the package containing the RFE (tax info). My FP appointment is October 8 and I am weighing whether or not to go and do a walk-in.

I know it doesn't necessarily make the case move faster, but because I received a RFE, I don't think it can hurt.

Also, my driver's license expires in mid-December. Do I have to wait to receive my green card before I can renew? I already have a social security card.

Thanks swtblcn23. I was shocked to receive that email!

bellalondon, I don't see why you'd need to wait for your green card but I'm no expert. (I got my Texas driver's license as soon as I got my letter from SSA stating that I'd applied for my SSN, so surely all you need is your SS card.) Fingers crossed, you'll likely have your green card by mid-December anyway.

just an update on my case.

few minutes ago received a mail from CRIS. EAD card production ordered. AP application approval notice sent.

sweet....

Sag408 - Thanks for being optimistic! =)

I will check with the Florida DMV. Florida can be a bit more annoying when it comes to driver's license. I had to renew every year with my f1 visa, and it took 30 days to receive the license in the mail.

I look forward to being a USC someday and I won't have to wait 30 days to see my awful driver's license photo - I will see it on the spot! =)

Hi all August filers!
Today, I have received emails from USCIS that EAD card production ordered and approval for AP sent :) Waiting for IL
Good luck all!

Hi everybody,

Just want to share my case's update info.
I recieved an approval email this afternoon saying that my employment authorization has been granted and the letter was mailed out on 9/29/09. Is that mean my employment card also comes with that mail?

Hi all August filers!
Today, I have received emails from USCIS that EAD card production ordered and approval for AP sent :) Waiting for IL
Good luck all!

Congrats genyaku, mapleleaf16 and sanename.

No new updates on my case yet :) its ok, I guess its too early to be bothered yet.

tnx sag408... congratulations! yours was fast too... just received an email today that they sent a notice of approval of the i-765 on sept 30... i also received another email on the 29th that card production has been ordered (again)... i have the same question as granix.... will my employment card be sent, too or is it just a notice?

good luck to all of us

aug 11 - mailed application with correct fees
aug 13 - uscis received application
aug 18 - checks encashed
aug 22 - received noa dated aug 18 for i-130, i-485 and i-765
sept 1 - received biometrics appointment scheduled on sept 22
sept 22 - fingerprinting done
sept 24 - received email from uscis that card production for i-765 was ordered
sept 29 - received another email from uscis that card production for i-765 was ordered
sept 30 - received email that notice of approval for i-765 was sent in the mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I posted the same question at some other thread but didn't get the answer yet.
I have an urgent question for parents application. I have to be out of town for a month and should send this package by tomorrow.
Can somebody please answer this question?

In case of sponsoring both parents and when we count household size on I-864, do we have to count both parents on each I-864?

For example on Dad's I-864

The person i sponsor - 1
Myself -1
Spouse -1
Children -1
other dependent - 0
the person i HAVE sponsored before -0

Total size = 4
This is right? or should i add my Mom somewhere above? Then which line will be applicable?

first of all.donnt count yourself twise.i will put 0 in myself section that will bring to total 3
if its me i will not include my mom in household.since by law you are not liable to her YET(morally yes)..

I did not count myself twice.
Again, I (US Citizen) is sponsoring my parents for green card.

first of all.donnt count yourself twise.i will put 0 in myself section that will bring to total 3
if its me i will not include my mom in household.since by law you are not liable to her YET(morally yes)..

Congrats genyaku, mapleleaf16 and sanename.

No new updates on my case yet :) its ok, I guess its too early to be bothered yet.

Cool, got emails last night that the EAD (I-765) and AP (I-131) were approved on Sep 30th :) Now the wait for the Intv letter begins...

tnx sag408... congratulations! yours was fast too... just received an email today that they sent a notice of approval of the i-765 on sept 30... i also received another email on the 29th that card production has been ordered (again)... i have the same question as granix.... will my employment card be sent, too or is it just a notice?

good luck to all of us

aug 11 - mailed application with correct fees
aug 13 - uscis received application
aug 18 - checks encashed
aug 22 - received noa dated aug 18 for i-130, i-485 and i-765
sept 1 - received biometrics appointment scheduled on sept 22
sept 22 - fingerprinting done
sept 24 - received email from uscis that card production for i-765 was ordered
sept 29 - received another email from uscis that card production for i-765 was ordered
sept 30 - received email that notice of approval for i-765 was sent in the mail

Hi, you will get the EAD card....I did not get any notice, what i received was the actual card...Good luck!

I did not count myself twice.
Again, I (US Citizen) is sponsoring my parents for green card.
i am sorry. got you wrong.
to my understanding,as long they are on non immigrant visas,or without any status,they should not be included in household,unless for specific reason.
rest ,someone else could share their experience.

charbuble, I received a second EAD card production ordered email last night, too. wtf?

Congrats mapleleaf16, sanename, genayaku, Granix and kvs26. Things are really starting to move for us August filers!

charbuble, I received a second EAD card production ordered email last night, too. wtf?

Congrats mapleleaf16, sanename, genayaku, Granix and kvs26. Things are really starting to move for us August filers!

That is not uncommon. Many of us has been emailed duplicates. I got 2 saying my green card was approved and ordered. Because of their new site launch, in sure it will be like that for a while. Some July filers didnt even get an email, just got our EAD cards and such in the mail.