When i enter the invoice
I found this
I am panicking
Does anyone have same problem as mine?

Attachments

• 926F45D3-F892-4B8F-AF2D-2D8736970936.jpeg
    926F45D3-F892-4B8F-AF2D-2D8736970936.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 49
Thanks a lot brother.appreciate you.I will be waiting for your update .god bless you
Hey smah I finally got my instruction package from the embassy through email, my family will be attending their interview august the 3th 2022. Thank you guys for all your contributions it’s been a long journey but u guys definitely made it shorter with the interchange of encouragement.

As for those still waiting all I can say is have maximum patience as u go trough this the wait time is long , and don’t forget that u can hasten ur case or expedite it if u or the one u are filling for back home has a critical health condition, I was recently told by a lawyer that if your wife is pregnant back home u could also use that as a health concern to expedite your case. I whish y’all the best…..peace and love ❤️

Hey smah I finally got my instruction package from the embassy through email, my family will be attending their interview august the 3th 2022. Thank you guys for all your contributions it’s been a long journey but u guys definitely made it shorter with the interchange of encouragement.

As for those still waiting all I can say is have maximum patience as u go trough this the wait time is long , and don’t forget that u can hasten ur case or expedite it if u or the one u are filling for back home has a critical health condition, I was recently told by a lawyer that if your wife is pregnant back home u could also use that as a health concern to expedite your case. I whish y’all the best…..peace and love ❤️
That’s great news.it’s been a long journey but god listens to all.god bless you and your family .keep in touch

congrats @kuss and @smah hope you both are united with your families soon

i have a question if any one had smiler situation USCIS approved my family case on April 23rd , however NVC keeps saying they don't have the case and today they sent me this weird email

"

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry. However, the Form I-797 Notice of Action you sent us does not show that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) sent your petition to the U.S. Department of State National Visa Center (NVC).
You need to inquire with USCIS as to the status of your petition. You can contact the office where the petition was originally filed. Call the USCIS National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283, or visit their website at https://uscis.gov."

however it says on the approval the below
"
family member(s) listed on this notice has been approved in accordance with Section 208 of the Immigration
and Nationality Act, and forwarded * the Department of State National Visa Center

"

appreciate your input

thanks

congrats @kuss and @smah hope you both are united with your families soon

i have a question if any one had smiler situation USCIS approved my family case on April 23rd , however NVC keeps saying they don't have the case and today they sent me this weird email

"

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry. However, the Form I-797 Notice of Action you sent us does not show that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) sent your petition to the U.S. Department of State National Visa Center (NVC).
You need to inquire with USCIS as to the status of your petition. You can contact the office where the petition was originally filed. Call the USCIS National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283, or visit their website at https://uscis.gov."

however it says on the approval the below
"
family member(s) listed on this notice has been approved in accordance with Section 208 of the Immigration
and Nationality Act, and forwarded * the Department of State National Visa Center

"

appreciate your input

thanks
I think I had the same experience my case got approved and said to have Been forwarded to NVC on January 4th . 30days later I contacted the NVC and surprisingly they said they have no record of my case in their system and that I should contact the uscis for the location of my file. For two good months after that I kept writing and calling uscis every after two weeks for updates on my case until April 8 then I noticed that my status on uscis website changed to “case Has been transferred to the department of homeland security “ , three weeks later I called the NVC and they finally provided me with my new case number. So the truth is that my case was approved but never transferred until three months later .

I think I had the same experience my case got approved and said to have Been forwarded to NVC on January 4th . 30days later I contacted the NVC and surprisingly they said they have no record of my case in their system and that I should contact the uscis for the location of my file. For two good months after that I kept writing and calling uscis every after two weeks for updates on my case until April 8 then I noticed that my status on uscis website changed to “case Has been transferred to the department of homeland security “ , three weeks later I called the NVC and they finally provided me with my new case number. So the truth is that my case was approved but never transferred until three months later .
thank you Kuss2000 for letting me know i was under the impression that case approved was the last status update to get

@Kuss2000 @smah
The embassy will call you or email you for the interview. You will be given the interview letter (by email or pickup) which consists of interview date / time and documents needed.
Documents needed are:
Birth certificate / marriage certificate
Passports
Police report (maybe)
Photos
Medical report
I765 work authorization form (for all) - download or get from embassy
G325 fingerprints form (form all) - download or get from embassy
Take the interview letter to a doctor designated by embassy to get all medical certifications. You family might need to put injections if they are not up to date. You need to pay for doctor.
No embassy fee.
Interview only about proving relationship to the primary asylee in USA. Take photos or any proof of relationship., money transfer etc.

After interview, Status which showed ready earlier could change to administrative processing and then visa issued. A call or email from embassy to come collect the passport.

Maybe slight changes from country to country from the above order. Hope this helps people.
Hi brother @Educatedrefugee

Thanks a lot for your information.

One big clarification.

The interview letter has required the applicants to bring filled form I-765s but I have a a few doubts on filling the form.

The I765 forms asks to provide US physical addresses, however the applicants are still outside USA and have never visited the US before.
There is also a question on 30b whether the applicant was inspected at a port of entry.

Should I leave the questions (not applicable to the applicants) blank and take the I765s to Embassy?

How did you do it?

@Kuss2000

Hi brother @Educatedrefugee

Thanks a lot for your information.

One big clarification.

The interview letter has required the applicants to bring filled form I-765s but I have a a few doubts on filling the form.

The I765 forms asks to provide US physical addresses, however the applicants are still outside USA and have never visited the US before.
There is also a question on 30b whether the applicant was inspected at a port of entry.

Should I leave the questions (not applicable to the applicants) blank and take the I765s to Embassy?

How did you do it?

@Kuss2000
Put your USA address there.
Keep the port of entry area blank

Put your USA address there.
Keep the port of entry area blank
Thank you. Will do. By the way, why do they ask the i765s at embassy. How does the process for EADs go for dependents? Do they fill the rest when needed & send to USCIS?

How about the green card process for follow to join? Do they have to wait 1 year in US to be eligible?

Last edited:
Hi all

My family had their embassy interview on July 23rd & was given tentative approval. Passports were kept for visas to be issued presumably. However been 8 business days, no visa yet. How long does fingerprint checks take?

Good luck and if you have anymore questions don’t hesitate to ask !
I have a question
Received the notice my case is accepted 10/ 20/2021 . Jan 24,2022 expedition was denied.
Today I checked on my USCIS , it showed case is approved. What does it means?
My husband is outside of US. He will have an interview or no?

@Kuss2000 @smah
hey guys i just got my i730 approved on the 25th for my overseas wife , can you guys please update me on what to expect next did they issue you a case numbers yet or a welcome letter how do you keep track any information will be appreciated ,
also do you have any idea of what time line we talking about i asked couple lawyers they said the wait is no where near to be done as it could take years to be scheduled an interview at the embassy

thanks
Hey, congrats! Could you please write your time frame? I have applied for I730 almost 3 month ago. I was wondering how long does it might take?

I have a question
Received the notice my case is accepted 10/ 20/2021 . Jan 24,2022 expedition was denied.
Today I checked on my USCIS , it showed case is approved. What does it means?
My husband is outside of US. He will have an interview or no?

Hey, congrats! Could you please write your time frame? I have applied for I730 almost 3 month ago. I was wondering how long does it might take?
unfortunately unless you do an expedite request which is extremely difficult you are in for a very long wait of 1.5 years on avg only to get the i730 approved then you wait for the NVC / consulate which could be month or years depending on your country

@Kuss2000 @smah , hope you guys are doing great
so finally after tons of emails between NVC and USCIS they located my file and sent it to the embassy in my home country
however i didn't get a welcome letter yet i Emailed NVC and they sent me the NVC case numbers

now am trying to make any guess to estimate how long until i get an interview so my case number starts with 07022022 which is like july 2nd is there any rule we can read of that number like is it a good thing a bad thing

please let me know what would be the next step and your best estimates it's getting really hard to wait

appreciate your feedback

thanks