Attorney for i730?

10/20/2021 my i-730 acceptance notice came
01/24/2022 expedition was denied
07/18/2022 case was approved
Now it’s fwd to NVC , so now waiting for letter
May I ask you if your expedited request approved or not? if you dont mind can you tell us how you did expedite. I send expedite to Texas office but there is no reply since 5 months.

Applied for spouse's i730: April 2019 TSC
i730 Approval: August 2022

Though the vision tarries, it will surely come to pass. Thank you Jesus!

10/20/2021 my i-730 acceptance notice came
01/24/2022 expedition was denied
07/18/2022 case was approved
Now it’s fwd to NVC , so now waiting for letter
Hey did u get the letter and interview
Mu was approved this week wanna know details

H
@Kuss2000 @smah
The embassy will call you or email you for the interview. You will be given the interview letter (by email or pickup) which consists of interview date / time and documents needed.
Documents needed are:
Birth certificate / marriage certificate
Passports
Police report (maybe)
Photos
Medical report
I765 work authorization form (for all) - download or get from embassy
G325 fingerprints form (form all) - download or get from embassy
Take the interview letter to a doctor designated by embassy to get all medical certifications. You family might need to put injections if they are not up to date. You need to pay for doctor.
No embassy fee.
Interview only about proving relationship to the primary asylee in USA. Take photos or any proof of relationship., money transfer etc.

After interview, Status which showed ready earlier could change to administrative processing and then visa issued. A call or email from embassy to come collect the passport.

Maybe slight changes from country to country from the above order. Hope this helps people

Hey my form was approved this week

Cn i share knowlegde bout time taken to get interview and the visa n more details

Officer interview us together
Ask about personal questions, like what is your husband/wife name, date of birth, where you live together, what is your daughter name, when/where she born, when your husband come to usa, what kind of visa. When he coming.

and the end, officer ask about bank statement,family picture( i bring a lot family picture and every picture, i give date of taken ), tax transcript.
After interview how long took to get visa

Ah can u tell what exactly would they ask in the interview
Bout the main application asylum history too n reasons
Cn u pls help me to get an idea