Attorney for i730?

@Kuss2000 @smah , hope you guys are doing great
so finally after tons of emails between NVC and USCIS they located my file and sent it to the embassy in my home country
however i didn't get a welcome letter yet i Emailed NVC and they sent me the NVC case numbers

now am trying to make any guess to estimate how long until i get an interview so my case number starts with 07022022 which is like july 2nd is there any rule we can read of that number like is it a good thing a bad thing

please let me know what would be the next step and your best estimates it's getting really hard to wait

appreciate your feedback

thanks
Congratulations.they don’t send any welcome letter .just wait for your file to transfer to the embassy .check your case status with your case number from ceac online portal .if you see case in transit that means you will get your interview date soon,although it all depends which embassy processing the file and their backlog .hopefully you will get soon.good luck

Congratulations.they don’t send any welcome letter .just wait for your file to transfer to the embassy .check your case status with your case number from ceac online portal .if you see case in transit that means you will get your interview date soon,although it all depends which embassy processing the file and their backlog .hopefully you will get soon.good luck
thank you so much smah really appreciate all your feedback ,
so as of now it's saying

Ready :
Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://nvc.state.gov/interview
For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

so the next step would be "in transit" where i expect an interview soon right ?

thank you so much smah really appreciate all your feedback ,
so as of now it's saying

Ready :
Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://nvc.state.gov/interview
For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

so the next step would be "in transit" where i expect an interview soon right ?
That’s great news.Your file already at embassy .That means any day you will get interview date.check your email ……

hopefully the problem is my home country embassy is known for it's notorious wait times to schedule any one for interview , so i don't really know what to expect and anxiety is killing me

but anyways thanks for everything and hope you get reunited with your family asap

Mine i730 Reciept date is jan 11 2021 at Nebraska service center case status is at fees been waived and nothing after that. It been 19 months and nothing

Mine i730 Reciept date is jan 11 2021 at Nebraska service center case status is at fees been waived and nothing after that. It been 19 months and nothing
I understand the wait is too long. But hang in there. We all hope to hear something soon.

Hey, congrats! Could you please write your time frame? I have applied for I730 almost 3 month ago. I was wondering how long does it might take?
10/20/2021 my i-730 acceptance notice came
01/24/2022 expedition was denied
07/18/2022 case was approved
Now it’s fwd to NVC , so now waiting for letter

Mine I-730 reciept date is march 2021 at Nebraska service center I am from Venezuela and you?

hello everyone, nice to greet you, my petition I-730 has been in Nebraska for 17 months and still nothing, who else is in nebraska too?