Attorney for i730?

Journee

Has anyone used an attorney to add a derivative? If the relative I would like to add as a derivative is out of status, is it risky to fill out the form by yourself?

Please somebody respond. Did everyone fill out the i730 form to add derivatives themselves? or did they use attorney?

Has anyone used an attorney to add a derivative? If the relative I would like to add as a derivative is out of status, is it risky to fill out the form by yourself?
Well i am a derivative my mom applied for me and my siblings i-730 through an Attorney in my opinion it’s better through an attorney especially you want to make sure you provide all the required documentation so your case don’t get delayed and the process took about 6 months from applying to the embassy issuing the visa

Well i am a derivative my mom applied for me and my siblings i-730 through an Attorney in my opinion it’s better through an attorney especially you want to make sure you provide all the required documentation so your case don’t get delayed and the process took about 6 months from applying to the embassy issuing the visa
Thank you Mike

Hello guys,how long does i 730 approval take in recent for a derivative outside United states.
hi ,
my mother got asylum in september 2017 and applied for my sister outside usa. my sister's case got approved in march 2019 which is almost 2 years wait, now she is here with us.
on the other hand i was in usa when i filed my i-730 in the year 2017 and till date my case is still pending, not sure why.maybe because i am already in usa. please guys share your stories about i-730 for the people who applied in usa

thanks

hi ,
my mother got asylum in september 2017 and applied for my sister outside usa. my sister's case got approved in march 2019 which is almost 2 years wait, now she is here with us.
on the other hand i was in usa when i filed my i-730 in the year 2017 and till date my case is still pending, not sure why.maybe because i am already in usa. please guys share your stories about i-730 for the people who applied in usa

thanks
Thank you, was your sister case Nebraska or texas center?

I got asylum approval on Jan 31 2019 and submitted i-730 for my son who was on my asylum application but was not present in USA. On Feb 21 2019 i received a notice of acceptance and fee waiver after that till date no action was taken on my application, case status still giving error notice . Application was prepared by my self and sent to Texas service center

I got asylum approval on Jan 31 2019 and submitted i-730 for my son who was on my asylum application but was not present in USA. On Feb 21 2019 i received a notice of acceptance and fee waiver after that till date no action was taken on my application, case status still giving error notice . Application was prepared by my self and sent to Texas service center
don't worry i-730 is a long process but they can't reject it.Wait till they ask you for passport size pictures.it takes almost 2 years to complete the whole processs.

don't worry i-730 is a long process but they can't reject it.Wait till they ask you for passport size pictures.it takes almost 2 years to complete the whole processs.
My case got approved today through a congressman expedite on medical ground

hi ,

thanks
Which office did you apply? Pls share timeline

for my case i applied at nebraska but in 2018 i got a mail saying my case is transferred to texas service center.so it is in texas now.my timeline is as follow:
reciept date: september 2017
biometrics: november 2017
they asked me for my passport size photos in : august 2018
transferred my case from nebrasks center to texas center in : november 2018
after that it is still pending till date. i am gettinf more nervous now about what is going on with my i-730 case.why are they taking so long.it has been 29 months since pending.

please people who applied for i-730 in usa please share your timeline.

for my case i applied at nebraska but in 2018 i got a mail saying my case is transferred to texas service center.so it is in texas now.my timeline is as follow:
after that it is still pending till date. i am gettinf more nervous now about what is going on with my i-730 case.why are they taking so long.it has been 29 months since pending.

Hello, did you try to request information about your case is outside the normal processing time ? You could use the USCIS website for that .
I applied in December 2018 in Nebraska and still no update, when I sent request the response was that my case wasn’t assigned to an officer yet , I don’t understand why , but it seams that there aren’t enough officers to work on these types of cases.

Hello. I have a question about the i-730. Interview accelerated due to special occasions in August 2019. My case was approved. at the end of September, they completed i-730. The office of Nebraska. Received notice of receipt of the application early October 2019. Everything is done with a lawyer. The question is, can I, with a special case, accelerate the process of revising the i-730? If so, how? My family is in danger, I am very worried. thank

Hey guys , someone tell me please, I submitted the form -730 February 2020 to Nebraska, how long will the time last ? how long do I have to wait for a decision? are there ways to speed it up? does the office use these forms today?

Have you been call for an interview?