Attorney for i730?

I applied i730 march 2020 . Uscis approved July 2023. I contacted to nvc they didn’t receive still petition. I contacted to Uscis they don’t know anything and said to me follow petition notice rule we don’t hv any information. I contacted to congressman in my area they contacted to Uscis and wait 3 months . Now over 3 months still nvc didn’t receive petition . I hv approval notice over 1 year. Please anybody hv information about i730 petition what I need to do

Hi
I filed I730 form for my wife in June 2023, and USCIS transferred my file to Atlanta vetting center on July, 24 2024.
Today, I received a letter that they transferred my file again to Washington DC International Operations office.
Apparently effective on May 6th, all pending I730 are being transferred to International Operations offices, means my file was pending for 11 months up until now.
I wonder how long does it take for my file to be reviewed.
If anyone has a clue please let me know. Thanks
I meant July, 24 2023,

I havent heard from USCIS since July 2023, I am losing patience

Hello everyone, anybody knows after beneficiaries got their visa through i730 abroad how much time they have to leave their country and come to the U.S?

Hello everyone,what type of questions do there ask during an i730 interview ?
It’s all about the Principal applicant. Visa officer ask question about his/her Sate, address, job, company and position he is working for. Date of marriage, place of marriage. Children Birth dates and education. That’s it. Ask your spouse to keep all the documents in original including marriage certificate, ID card, Birth Certificate and educational documents of all family members.

It’s all about the Principal applicant. Visa officer ask question about his/her Sate, address, job, company and position he is working for. Date of marriage, place of marriage. Children Birth dates and education. That’s it. Ask your spouse to keep all the documents in original including marriage certificate, ID card, Birth Certificate and educational documents of all family members.
Wow thank you very much