Attorney for i730?

I filed my family petition i730 03/26/2020 . I got my green card 02/05/2023 and Uscis approved i730 petition 07/11/2023 still holding Uscis . I contacted to NVC and NVC didn’t receive still approved petition.
you have to contact your congressman/ Senator for this problem, my case was approved on Dec last year and USCIS did not send the case to State Department for 4 months, then I contacted our Senator and they made an inquiry on my case; USCIS responded that they have send my case to NRC instead of NVC by mistake and will take care of it, finally my case was send to NVC on April 29 and now I'm waiting to receive email from NVC, this is I'm telling you that if your case does not reach NVC then it should be missing somewhere and you have to solve out the puzzle.

I was following up on the same and found it also stuck on April 01, and I was hoping this week it'll move as my case was sent on April 10 to NVC.
I guess they have a big amount of cases at the moment! The good thing is that the case review timeframe seems to be quick and moving within 10 days at the moment. let's see next week...
I'm keeping an eye on this as well. My case was sent on the 5th of April and I too was hoping for it to be processed this week.

you have to contact your congressman/ Senator for this problem, my case was approved on Dec last year and USCIS did not send the case to State Department for 4 months, then I contacted our Senator and they made an inquiry on my case; USCIS responded that they have send my case to NRC instead of NVC by mistake and will take care of it, finally my case was send to NVC on April 29 and now I'm waiting to receive email from NVC, this is I'm telling you that if your case does not reach NVC then it should be missing somewhere and you have to solve out the puzzle.
Please you can give me more information about i730 petition. I need write down letter to congresswoman or visit her office and if will I write down letter I need attached i730 approval notice or just write down in letter everything.

first of all you have to find the correct contact information for your congresswoman/ Senator like the email, usually they have their own website and you need to go through the website to fine the correct email, then write an email and explain your problem briefly, then they will send you a few forms and yo have to fill out those forms and send them back to them( in the forms you will explain your problem in detail and also you give them permission to work with USCIS and NVC to work on your case, also don't forget to attach the supporting documents like your approval letter), this is all you have to do and they will send emails to USCIS and NVC and follow up on your case, mine took one month until they solved my problem.

first of all you have to find the correct contact information for your congresswoman/ Senator like the email, usually they have their own website and you need to go through the website to fine the correct email, then write an email and explain your problem briefly, then they will send you a few forms and yo have to fill out those forms and send them back to them( in the forms you will explain your problem in detail and also you give them permission to work with USCIS and NVC to work on your case, also don't forget to attach the supporting documents like your approval letter), this is all you have to do and they will send emails to USCIS and NVC and follow up on your case, mine took one month until they solved my problem.
Thank you very much?

did you receive your Invoice number and welcome letter from NVC?
I didn’t receive anything from NVC and I received an email from my embassy directly “AbuDhabi” to book my appointment and list of required document and forms to fill + a medical examination.
I didn’t have an invoice number to be able to fill DS-260 as the medical center needed it but when I spoke to them the advised that every case is different in terms of processing at this stage and that’s why I received the email from the embassy directly not from NVC.

I didn’t receive anything from NVC and I received an email from my embassy directly “AbuDhabi” to book my appointment and list of required document and forms to fill + a medical examination.
I didn’t have an invoice number to be able to fill DS-260 as the medical center needed it but when I spoke to them the advised that every case is different in terms of processing at this stage and that’s why I received the email from the embassy directly not from NVC.
As far as I know if your case is I-730 then you dont need to fill out DS-260 but if you send an inquiry to NVC then they will send you your case number and invoice number.best luck with your interview

Hi
I filed I730 form for my wife in June 2023, and USCIS transferred my file to Atlanta vetting center on July, 24 2024.
Today, I received a letter that they transferred my file again to Washington DC International Operations office.
Apparently effective on May 6th, all pending I730 are being transferred to International Operations offices, means my file was pending for 11 months up until now.
I wonder how long does it take for my file to be reviewed.
If anyone has a clue please let me know. Thanks

Hello, I received my I-730 Approval on March 19th. However, as of now, it has not been transferred to the NVC. Despite my weekly follow-ups with the NVC, I have not received any response. ( Just email as they have not receive it yet) I even requested assistance from the congressman, but after 30 days of follow-up, they have not received any feedback from USCIS. Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

Mine was approved on 4th of March and they moved it to NVC on 10th of April however I haven’t heard from them yet.
Any body here in Dubai or in the middle east?
Hi,

Have you gotten your Case ID yet?
Also did you get your interview letter yet?

Hello everyone,
My wife’s interview is scheduled in my home country.
I have some questions, pls help me out.

1) The embassy issued old revision I-765 forms - is it ok to fill it up or print new version copies from online?

2) what to answer for these questions in i765 form?
*Immigration status at your last arrival.
*your current immigration status or category.
*eligibility category in letter and words like (c5) (a18) etc.

Please let me know.
Thank you
Hello @Educatedrefugee, which cateogry did you wife filled up for i765? My husband also needs to fill up his i765 and I am an asylee here, will it be c8 or something else?

Okay. Your wife should present the following documents:
1. Marriage certificate
2. Original birth certificates of all them
3. Photos of you with your family
4. Proof of financial like western union or other transfer bills
5. Filed forms of i-765 and G-325 that the us consulate sent to them.
6. Must do the medical exam with a qualified doctor required by the us embassy
The questions might be:
When did you get married, the date of the event and the place.
What is the your spouse date of birth
What is his USA address and his job and position.
Etc... just about your family
Hello for i765 form, what will be the filing category for the spouse. Will it be C08 or A05? My husband has to submit the documents by end of the month. I am confuse about the category.

Hello everyone, i applied for i730 December 2023 and i got approved today, my question is do you know how long takes to reach the embassy just an average / approximate time. Is there any fee to be paid or it is waived?