Attorney for i730?

Got you, thank you so much! I filed to the Nebraska Service Center. I believe I have to go to the San Francisco office.
Yes call them, I think they will ask you to send a letter because they can’t answer any case related questions over the phone , let me know how it goes for you!

No they told me to write a letter
Hi Rueko,
I went to the uscis today. It was disaster. I was waiting on the line for 1 hour. When I get to the representative, she told me that I'm at the wrong address. Then I went to the place that she gave. Then they told me I'm at the wrong place to. Then I went to the third office. The security guy told me to schedule an appointment I have to call to the uscis. I finally reach them. Then they respond me according to my case they can not schedule an appointment. And I have to wait at least 90 days. When I asked her where my case right now, she told me that it's still in Nebraska Service Center. Now I don't know what else to do. I'm just stuck in between. Who knows what else I can do?

Hi Rueko,
I went to the uscis today. It was disaster. I was waiting on the line for 1 hour. When I get to the representative, she told me that I'm at the wrong address. Then I went to the place that she gave. Then they told me I'm at the wrong place to. Then I went to the third office. The security guy told me to schedule an appointment I have to call to the uscis. I finally reach them. Then they respond me according to my case they can not schedule an appointment. And I have to wait at least 90 days. When I asked her where my case right now, she told me that it's still in Nebraska Service Center. Now I don't know what else to do. I'm just stuck in between. Who knows what else I can do?
Oh no, it’s just a nightmare. I hope they transfer your case within 90 days. How come uscis don’t tell us that we have to wait 90 days!

So for me ,they did not respond to the letter I sent. I contacted my congresswoman today so that they can push them to speed up the process. I am on day 80 already, I will let you know how it goes.

Oh no, it’s just a nightmare. I hope they transfer your case within 90 days. How come uscis don’t tell us that we have to wait 90 days!

So for me ,they did not respond to the letter I sent. I contacted my congresswoman today so that they can push them to speed up the process. I am on day 80 already, I will let you know how it goes.
Thank you! I wish you luck with your case. Looks like I have to contact to the senator also

don't worry i-730 is a long process but they can't reject it.Wait till they ask you for passport size pictures.it takes almost 2 years to complete the whole processs.
My case was transferred to another office from adjudication a Notice was sent.What does that mean?

Guys, I already waiting like 27 months , E request on 11/28 no reply , so what you guys suggest ? How to sue USCIS? price and how long gonna be ? Thank you

New update! I have the interview date for my kids 5 months after that the NVC sent the cases to the US Embassy.

Last edited:
Everyone in this forum had to wait 2-3 yrs for approval

Bt now sonce covide is over
New approvals will take 15-20 months

After approval another 3-4 months after interview n get visa

So stay patient n dont panic
Everyone here stayed 18-35 months
Depending on their history status
Average time is 24 months
Hello, bro! I need some advices. I have the interview date for my kids. I know that you or you family already did that experience.

Hello. I applied for I-730 for my husband. He is in the US. Has anyone file for I-730 when the beneficiary is already in the US? Can you share your experience please. I filed on May 2020. Case was transferred to NBC last year. At this point I don’t know if either me or my husband will be interview.
Hi Jay jay,
I am an I-730 beneficiary living in united state, my application was initiated in Nov. 2019 Texas service center, yet approval still been expected.
It has always been a case, transfer here and there and each time you submit a service request, the response has always been that "we are actively working on it" Its really frustrating.

My case was transferred to another office from adjudication a Notice was sent.What does that mean?
it means that from Jan 2, 2023, now onwards only Texas Center will process the I730 applications. If your application was in Nebraska before, they transferred it to Texas Center for further processing. So, wait and see what happens next.

Hi everyone, finally my I 730 status says ready for interview. My time line is
USCIS approval - dec 15,2022
transfer to NVC - Jan 15 2023
Nvc case created - Feb 17, 2023
Ready for interview - March 5 , 2023
My question is do i need to proceed to opening scheduling account with out getting the permission from the embassy or i need to wait for the embassy to send me the link for appointment.
Thank you.