Attorney for i730?

Hello guys, I need help, I submit my I-730 application and USCIS received it on 01/24/2023 and yesterday I received letter that they received it but they made mistake with my name, it’s spelled wrong on the form i797. Should I call them to correct it or wait until they contact me?.
U should contact them

It
Hello guys, I need help, I submit my I-730 application and USCIS received it on 01/24/2023 and yesterday I received letter that they received it but they made mistake with my name, it’s spelled wrong on the form i797. Should I call them to correct it or wait until they contact me?.
can cause problems while decision

Congratulations Rueko, but CHILDREN below the age of 14years aren't interviewed. However , please wait for the letter of instructions most likely they will require a DNA.
And a quick one by an chance have received your green card yet?
Oh thank u I will apply for my green card this February and am still waiting for i730 to be transferred to nvc

Hi everyone, Today my status is changed as "Ready for interview". So, How long does it takes to get for interview schedule in US embassy?

Hi, i believed that we don't have to upload any document to nvc and just only need the case number for i-730 petition. Then NVC will transfer case number to local embassy for visa processing. Is that true?

Hi everyone, how do I know if uscis sent my case to nvc center, I tried calling them but they want me to write a letter

U should contact them
I submit typographical error on uscis website but received an email that say to expect reply y march 1, and today I received another letter for biometric appointment and my name still wrong. I call uscis they say I have to send a letter explaining the mistake and with proof of my name like birth certificate.

thats not a big. Needed thing
If u go to make those u will waste a lots of time there
Only focus to get the visa and enter US

Hi,
No still waiting. I really don't know why it takes so long. I have approved 5th of January this year. Still hoping to been transferred this days
Mine was approved on jan/11/23 from Nebraska too. Pls let me know if u hv any good news.