Attorney for i730?

My case was also filed by the Lawyer and it's over 2years now as well, but the unfortunate thing is lawyers can do little in this cases to get them approved. Worst still all cases filled btn July 2022 to Sept 2021 are all in the valley they are now approving the new cases. Sadly we are at the mercy of uscis.
Thanks Joseph for lending your voice.
Funny enough I got responses from them each time i sent in a service request urging me to be patient that they are working on it. This is case was filled 2019. But no timeline was placed on the outcome. This makes me worry that, is it going to take forever?. Another things that puzzles me is that it seems cases whose spouses are already here in united state are not been easily approved. This is just my thought though, might be wrong.
Those with spouses abroad might gets approved in little time.

Thank you, stay healthy, we have to. We have no choice, my father can't work anymore, we have to go, we have been waiting for Aperov for almost two years, now we are forced to go back to Afghanistan, we either live or die, there is no choice, we are very tired.
So sad to here this but i will advice you tarry a bit more. I pray there appear light at the end of the tunnel for you.

But in short they will send the case to ur nearest us embassy and the embassy eill contact u and will ask for proofs of relation with petioner and after that u will have ur interview after medical and biometrices and if everything goes well u will have ur boarding foil and other documents within 45 days
Excuse me, which year is your request? Is it 2020?

Hey, I've got approval couple days ago.
I have applied in May 2nd for my wife and kids.
Sent an expedite request at October 29th
And got approval January 5th.
Nebraska service center
Hi Alan, could you tell me how you expedited and what does yours expedite reasons? I filed for my family since Dec 20 2021 in Nebraska center and still not approve yet.

Hi Alan, could you tell me how you expedited and what does yours expedite reasons? I filed for my family since Dec 20 2021 in Nebraska center and still not approve yet.
Hey,
I've asked senator Dianne Feinstein to help me with the expedition. The reason was threat of my wife's freedom. So they expedited it

You should go through the attorney. I've heard that attorney can sue them (uscis). Usually it helps

Everyone in this forum had to wait 2-3 yrs for approval

Bt now sonce covide is over
New approvals will take 15-20 months

After approval another 3-4 months after interview n get visa

So stay patient n dont panic
Everyone here stayed 18-35 months
Depending on their history status
Average time is 24 months

Hi Everyone,
My I 730 is approved from texas on December, 2022. Is there any one from Ethiopia or someone who have the info about US embassy in Ethiopia processing time.
Thank You.