Attorney for i730?

They
Hi Bro, NVC got my file on Dec 7th 2022. Now, how long they take to update the data to their system? And will they notify after update ?
will send embassy in 1.5 months embassy will send interview letter

Get ready interview documents

I-765 g-325 forms for everyone
Photos with n without petitioner
Whatsapp chats
Money transfers
Any other proof

Hey jess mine case was also filled 12 days after yours. mine is transferred to some office 22 days ago the official notice hasn’t came yet. Whats your current case status. Have u filled any inquiries?
Still in nebraska now,
said fee waived on 12/28/2020.
Not approved yet hhhh ,god , senator not working on this ....

Hey jess mine case was also filled 12 days after yours. mine is transferred to some office 22 days ago the official notice hasn’t came yet. Whats your current case status. Have u filled any inquiries?
Hi, Currently status still fee waived on 12.28.2020. What is that mean transferred to some office? new progress ? I talked to senator and erequested on USCIS,no answer now .

Hi, Currently status still fee waived on 12.28.2020. What is that mean transferred to some office? new progress ? I talked to senator and erequested on USCIS,no answer now .
They transfer cases to another offices like national benefit center or asylum vetting center its not progress its nothing in my favor

Hi, urgent help needed, my i730 approved on Oct 26, 2022 and I already got approval notice. Now how long does it take to transfer the case to NVC? Do I get any notice or update on USCIS case status page? Or how I know the further status on my case?
Hello, please give me a guide and tell me how it happened so that we got our approval soon. My life is about to be ruined. Mentally, all my family members are suffering from mental problems in Afghanistan. I swear, it won't be the same in India. We are tired. When is our turn coming? Please send a message to the E-Prof section, please don't take my message lightly, our case is from 2020, what should we do?

Hi, urgent help needed, my i730 approved on Oct 26, 2022 and I already got approval notice. Now how long does it take to transfer the case to NVC? Do I get any notice or update on USCIS case status page? Or how I know the further status on my case?
Please, please, can someone help me in the E-Prof department, tell me how you got the E-Prof. You worked and still your case request is from which year, please

سلام، به کمک فوری نیاز است، i730 من در 26 اکتبر 2022 تأیید شد و من قبلاً اخطار تأیید دریافت کردم. حالا انتقال کیس به NVC چقدر طول میکشه؟ آیا در صفحه وضعیت پرونده USCIS اطلاعیه یا به روز رسانی دریافت می کنم؟ یا چگونه از وضعیت بیشتر پرونده خود مطلع شوم؟

I congratulate you very much. I hope you will be successful in all areas of your life. Congratulations to all your family members

Hi,
Can someone give me an example of an expedited letter? I've already sent the expedited request. But I think I did something wrong. It's been little more than a month since the letter was sent to the USCIS Nebraska Center. I still didn't get any response. How long does it usually take to get a response?
Thanks

M
Please, please, can someone help me in the E-Prof department, tell me how you got the E-Prof. You worked and still your case request is from which year, please
Send expeditions
Expedite request asking to take family soon to US as they hv threats to their life with document proof or photos

M

Send expeditions
Expedite request asking to take family soon to US as they hv threats to their life with document proof or photos
It's true, thank you, but how can we make our case urgent, which address is it, which email address is ours, what will I do, my heart is black, in this situation, please help me Can you tell me where to email, I will email and my husband will email

It's true, thank you, but how can we make our case urgent, which address is it, which email address is ours, what will I do, my heart is black, in this situation, please help me Can you tell me where to email, I will email and my husband will email
M

Send expeditions
Can you guide me how to expedite

Did u provide all details accurately
Did u or a laywrr fill it
If any details in the i-730 application doesnt corresponds or incorrect they will keep transferring here n there
Bt atm theres no anything to be done from ur side bt only thing available is to hire a good lawyer n ask him to interefer in the case legally

I hv heard from few people who didnt get approvals even after 3-4 yrs n they had to take a lawyer n n go courts
Somehow got their approvals
N some whos cases wrrr transfered to different offices n finally approved after 28-36 months

So atm u cn only expect help from a qualified professional lawyer
Somehow if u can get the approval
The rest is easy
Thanks for lending your voice.
The form was filled by my lawyer and have done all we could in our capacity. The last response was they are still working on it and would contact us when they are done, this has always been the response for over 2 years. So my lawyer is considering I go through the congress for help.
Has anyone experienced a congressional assistance in such instances. Any information will be appreciated from you all.
Thanks.

Thanks for lending your voice.
The form was filled by my lawyer and have done all we could in our capacity. The last response was they are still working on it and would contact us when they are done, this has always been the response for over 2 years. So my lawyer is considering I go through the congress for help.
Has anyone experienced a congressional assistance in such instances. Any information will be appreciated from you all.
Thanks.
My case was also filed by the Lawyer and it's over 2years now as well, but the unfortunate thing is lawyers can do little in this cases to get them approved. Worst still all cases filled btn July 2022 to Sept 2021 are all in the valley they are now approving the new cases. Sadly we are at the mercy of uscis.

Hey guys

I 730 approved date august 2022

Today i got my passports and a heavy lot of sealed documents

Exactly 4 months after approval

Keep the forum alive and lets keep helping each other till everyone gets approval n visa stamps

If anyone needed help on something msg here or comment

تالار گفتگو را زنده نگه دارید و اجازه دهید تا زمانی که همه تاییدیه و مهر ویزا را دریافت کنند به هم کمک کنیم

اگر کسی در مورد چیزی نیاز به کمک داشت اینجا پیام بده یا نظر بده
Hello, good time. Will the remaining cases be approved in four months? Please reply