Attorney for i730?

How to expedite your case, please tell me where to email and call. Phone number, if you answer, an email, if you answer, please, please

How to expedite your case, please tell me where to email and call. Phone number, if you answer, an email, if you answer, please, please
Hello everyone, you know that we are very sad today, we are going to go to Afghanistan with failure, we can no longer live in India, my daughter. He got sick, he got psychological problems, all our family and dreams fell apart. We are forced to become nothing. To go and live in Afghanistan, if we have to or survive, we have to go, there is no other choice, whatever we do, we will always fail. May God bless you all

Hello everyone,
Please I need help with my i730.
My husband filed for me in January 2021, September 2022 we got approved and on Dec 21 our case was sent to the Department of states. please I wish to find out what the next steps are.

Hello everyone,
Please I need help with my i730.
My husband filed for me in January 2021, September 2022 we got approved and on Dec 21 our case was sent to the Department of states. please I wish to find out what the next stepHas your A number arrived? I don't understand either. Our case is still in the Eprov department, but we don't know when it will take. We are very tired. We have decided to go back to Afghanistan.

Sabrinah , don't worry I believe you will get approved soon. All the best in Afghanistan and be safe
Thank you, stay healthy, we have to. We have no choice, my father can't work anymore, we have to go, we have been waiting for Aperov for almost two years, now we are forced to go back to Afghanistan, we either live or die, there is no choice, we are very tired.

January 2021 case received by uscis
November 4 2021 expedite request received
August 2 2022 case transferred and a new office has jurisdiction
August 19 2022 expedite request denied
September 9 2022 case approved
December 21 2022 case sent to Department of states

January 2021 case received by uscis
November 4 2021 expedite request received
August 2 2022 case transferred and a new office has jurisdiction
August 19 2022 expedite request denied
September 9 2022 case approved
December 21 2022 case sent to Department of states
To which office it was transferred to?

U can search on google i730 guide
But in short they will send the case to ur nearest us embassy and the embassy eill contact u and will ask for proofs of relation with petioner and after that u will have ur interview after medical and biometrices and if everything goes well u will have ur boarding foil and other documents within 45 days

But in short they will send the case to ur nearest us embassy and the embassy eill contact u and will ask for proofs of relation with petioner and after that u will have ur interview after medical and biometrices and if everything goes well u will have ur boarding foil and other documents within 45 days
oh thank you so much for the information. I just can't wait to reunite with my husband. I pray all goes well. For sure I will put updates.