Attorney for i730?

Hi everyone I filed I-730 for my 12 year old daughter in another country
Filed 03/03/2022
Approved 12/06/2022

Does anyone know what she will needs at the embassy, like what kind of proof? And does anyone know what kind of questions they ask minors

Please and thank you
Isnt ur husband or any elder siblings going to the interview?

She must taken the filled i-765 g-325 forms
Photos with u before u left since childhood
Ur whatsapp chats or anything where u talk ss
Is possible few bank statments showing u send money to her living

Start to fill i-765 n g-325
Is shes going alone dnt know exactly how will it go cos shes very small

Main questions asked
-when did ur mom leave the country

-dows she talk with u

-how often she calls u

-with whom do u live now

-do u know where she lives. In US
And her job

She must take
Original birth certificate in ur country language n english translation

Hi everyone,
New member here trying to find answer to the predicament before me. Will appreciate if anyone could help
I filled form i730 Texas center for my spouse residing in USA since November 2019 but still awaiting approver. I have sent in outside normal processing time petition several times without any fruitful outcome. The last i know about the case was that it was transfer to Vermont center in feb. 2022. Each time I call USCIS customer service, the response is usually they don't have any information about my case that i should call the asylum local office, when I call the local office, they also claim not to have my information in their system. It has been a push here and there.
Any help from anyone will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi everyone,
New member here trying to find answer to the predicament before me. Will appreciate if anyone could help
I filled form i730 Texas center for my spouse residing in USA since November 2019 but still awaiting approver. I have sent in outside normal processing time petition several times without any fruitful outcome. The last i know about the case was that it was transfer to Vermont center in feb. 2022. Each time I call USCIS customer service, the response is usually they don't have any information about my case that i should call the asylum local office, when I call the local office, they also claim not to have my information in their system. It has been a push here and there.
Any help from anyone will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Did u provide all details accurately
Did u or a laywrr fill it
If any details in the i-730 application doesnt corresponds or incorrect they will keep transferring here n there
Bt atm theres no anything to be done from ur side bt only thing available is to hire a good lawyer n ask him to interefer in the case legally

I hv heard from few people who didnt get approvals even after 3-4 yrs n they had to take a lawyer n n go courts
Somehow got their approvals
N some whos cases wrrr transfered to different offices n finally approved after 28-36 months

So atm u cn only expect help from a qualified professional lawyer
Somehow if u can get the approval
The rest is easy

Hello Everyone
Trying to get some answers from people who already have experienced the journey of i730 application. My case was approved on October 26,2022. As of December 13,2022 my case has been transferred to Department of State thats what online case status says! So my question is what is the next step? How long does NVC takes to sent me a receipt notice? Or they send the file to the embassy and embassy back home take cares ?Thanks

Wh
Hello Everyone
Trying to get some answers from people who already have experienced the journey of i730 application. My case was approved on October 26,2022. As of December 13,2022 my case has been transferred to Department of State thats what online case status says! So my question is what is the next step? How long does NVC takes to sent me a receipt notice? Or they send the file to the embassy and embassy back home take cares ?Thanks
When did you filled the i730 and the status will not change

Hello Everyone
They will send file to ur embassy within 2-3 weeks

Then after 2-3 weeks embassy will send u interview letter to email

Now start to ready document

I-765 for everyone

G-325 for everyone

Family photos before u left
Email printouts
Whatsapp chats
Money transfer printouts

Hi everyone I filed I-730 for my 12 year old daughter in another country
Filed 03/03/2022
Approved 12/06/2022

Does anyone know what she will needs at the embassy, like what kind of proof? And does anyone know what kind of questions they ask minors

Please and thank you
Congratulations Rueko, but CHILDREN below the age of 14years aren't interviewed. However , please wait for the letter of instructions most likely they will require a DNA.
And a quick one by an chance have received your green card yet?

A
Congratulations Rueko, but CHILDREN below the age of 14years aren't interviewed. However , please wait for the letter of instructions most likely they will require a DNA.
And a quick one by an chance have received your green card yet?
Any updates mate?

I got visa issued and printed status
Does anyone knows hw many days will it take to get passport

Or should i go n collect or wait till embassy sends mail or cll

I got visa issued and printed status
Does anyone knows hw many days will it take to get passport

Or should i go n collect or wait till embassy sends mail or cll
Hi Bro, NVC got my file on Dec 7th 2022. Now, how long they take to update the data to their system? And will they notify after update ?

@Raj kc I haven’t got any updates yet ..also i do not have any clue about how the process works between NVC and US Embassy .i think have to wait at least a month to submit an inquiry. And of course sure i will let you know if i get any updates and please you do the same… Thanks