Atlanta Timeline

Congressional Representatives

May I suggest that we can collectively contact and give a petition to our congressional representatives, Sen. Cleland and Sen. Miller.

This is ridiculous. Per my attorney, the processing in the TSC (Texas Service Centre)for N-400 is current and I can\'t believe it\'s taking for ever for the Atlanta office. It\'s rather frustrating to see all my friends and people who applied after me have already got their US Passport in other regions. It\'s even frustrating when you can\'t get across to the INS staff to get some status update.

I open for any other suggestions too but my immediate reaction is to contact our Congressional Representatives. The more people we get, the better it is. Perhaps each of us should whether we are interested in this approach. I am really interested and will do whatever I can personally. What do others think?

can we have a meeting?

hi, TK1 and avs:

Tk1\'s updated information and avs\'s suggestion are great. Tk1, do you mind if I add the link in your last post to our web site?

If we can work together and make things organized, we can speake more loudly and push thing more effectively. Can we have a meeting together to have a deep discussion? You know, thing maybe is more complicated than we think, personally I believe a meeting is necessary.

victor

10-4

I am all for it. Tell me when & where? I think we should.

Thanks for taking the initiative. Perhaps we should ask whoever is interested in pursuing the case to say "Yes" they are interested. It will give us the feel for the number of folks who want to escalate this matter.

Thanks

The Dates

The website also says that these dates are from sometime in May 2001 and that the tables were updated recently. I do not think this is a recnt change but has been the situation.

Oct 01 meet between INS Atlanta and AILA

A representative from AILA is meeeting with INS Atlanta on the 11th of October. If I hear anything on the 12th I will post it.

Keep us posted

Zeemboomba, Keep us posted. Victor, Could we add this link to the website, if you can and if Zeemboomba is okay with it?

Meeting - 14 Oct 2001

Zeemboomba mentioned that he will be updating us on the AILA /INS meeting scheduled for today.

Could we all meet on Sunday 14 Oct 2001 in the afternoon. I am open to meet anywhere in the city and/or any other day that is convenient for all of us.

I think there is no so much we can talk, focus and do if we all get to together.

Let me know your thoughts guys..

meeting and updated web site

1. i will show up at this meeting. we need to decide where and when.
2. news&events section is added to our web site, which show up the links posted by TK1 and Zeemboomba(thanks!), I will keep adding links containing valuable info with regard to N400 processing time.
3. when new records is added, I will broadcast the record update news by email to everyone( if your email address is on my email list and would like to receive such kind of email). Thanks for Zeemboomba\'s suggestion.
victor

Meeting -

I am thinking loud. Can we all meet at the Food Court @ the Perimeter Mall on Sunday 14 Oct 2001 around 04:00 PM?

So we all can grab a beverage or coffee and sit & talk.

How do we identify each other. I am from India and I will be wearing a T-shirt with US Flag and will be in Shorts & Sandals.

Please confirm before 10:00 PM today Friday 12 Oct 2001.

No update yet from AILA meet yet

My attorney would follow up to get a response if we do not have one by Monday. The meeting was only yesterday and so we can give it that time. I may have to leave town tomorrow and I will try to get someone to post the information if I am not around.

rearrange the meeting, I am sorry I miss avs\'s last post

avs, I am sorry I miss your last post arranging a meeting because I was out of town last weekend and had no access to Internet. Can we rearrange the meeting again?

Follow up on AILA & INS Atlanta Meet

I am back from my trip and checked up on the meet. AILA has prepared the minutes of the meeting and has sent it to INS for verification. I will know the details only after that. The one thing I know now is that the next meeting of AILA and INS Atlanta is scheduled for Nov 15.

How long does it take to get the interview after FP ???

My husband submitted N400 last December and he has his FP six months ago. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the interview ???

No Title

I have arranged a meeting two weeks ago but no one shows up. I guess the main reason it failed was we did not choose a good place. the second reason was we did not know how to identify each other.i aleady see serveral people show the desire to have a meeting through email or posting message on BBS. that is good. I can use my free time again to arrange another meeting.
regards
victor

First meeting(11/08/2001) note and next meeting schedule

Hi, Folks:

Yesterday AVS, Tk1 his friend, Hussain and me(Victor) had a good meeting regarding with Atlanta N400 timeline.
1. We decide to write a letter addressed to Mr. Senator. We hope this action can speed up N400 processing time at Atlanta.
2. We devide and assign the task as following:
 What | Who | due(cut by midnight)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter drafting | Venkat | 11/15/2001
Update website/action plan/contact info | Victor
Contact senator Miller | Tk | 11/12/2001
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ajc – contact/Proof Reading | Hussain | 11/14/2001
3. We decide to have second meeting on 11/15/2001 at 6:00PM. meeting place is ceonference room, Angarai Technology Group, Inc.,35 Technology Parkway South, Suite # 170,Norcross, GA 30092 USA. Every one is welcometo attend.
4. contact info:
--AVS(Venkat Subramanian)
President & CEO
Angarai Technology Group, Inc.
35 Technology Parkway South, Suite # 170
Norcross, GA 30092 USA
www.angarai-tech-group.com

770 613 5236 (W)
412 996 9752 (M)
angarai@msn.com

--TK1(Tushar Kabaria)
tkabaria@hotmail.com
678-406-9559(Home)
404-966-9135(Cell)
--Hussain, Syed
Syed.Hussain@BellSouth.com
6783903539(home)
6782315872(cell)
--Victor Hu
victor1898@hotmail.com
4787149946(cell)

Feel free to contact with anyone to get information of what we are doing right now, every one is very welcome to join us.
5. After we finish the letter addressed to Mr. Senator, we will collect signature on the letter from you. remember THIS IS OUR CAUSE, THIS IS OUR AMERICAN DREAM, THIS IS OUR BELIFE IN THE VALUE OF AMERICA. Your signature matters? YES, it means a lot, not only for the community but also for yourself. Take action by giving your signature. I will post further information on the forum after we get the letter done so keep an eye on what is going on here.

p.s. do not go to www.mapquest.com to get the direction to our meeting place. mapquest does not give correct direction( I was victum of the wrong information and in result I was late at meeting yesterday. I am terriblely sorry for that). To get correct direction, contact AVS. And I will post correct direction as soon as I have one.

Thanks for your attention.